To those of you who are not already aware, this last last week or so will be my last on the server. I enlisted in the Army a few weeks ago. I ship out on February 5th and begin BCT on the 12th followed by my AIT school. I'd like to say it's been nothing but fun here, but we all know my personality. To which I have this to say. I said my pieces, did me, and what I felt was best, regardless of your objections.

Those of you that I RP'd with alot, or that liked me in TS, it's been fun, had some laughs, keep doing you, all the best.

Those of you who didn't like me, well why are you even reading this then.

I'll be on a few times before I ship out, maybe I'll be able to drop by here and then after basic. For now though, this is my goodbye.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

raw

tumblr_o6jzm2HCOD1vnmq3mo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 4

@Dan See ya man. Hope some day I might run across you in the service - but it is a hell-of-a big world out there, so who knows. As long as you don’t decide to yell at a DI, I’m sure you’ll pass BCT with ease. As for your AIT school, I wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1

Kick some ass man but above all else, stay safe my friend. Hope to see you in the field someday, but it's a big world out there, but who knows, miracles do seem to happen a lot. Good luck in BCT!!!

• Like 1