yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I've stumbled across this on the internet a long while ago, it's sad to see they haven't made much progress since then. However, that GTASA map is really really appealing. But I don't think we'll ever see a SSTRP on this engine

I don't even think maps can get that big. Checking the video, the map's proportions looked quite small, I think this is just a direct port. If I remember correctly modelling for GTASA, most models were tiny as fuck - when I ported models from source over to GTASA, i had to adjust their scale by 0.0025. Could be the same with this map..

1 hour ago, El Excellente said:

I don't even think maps can get that big. Checking the video, the map's proportions looked quite small, I think this is just a direct port. If I remember correctly modelling for GTASA, most models were tiny as fuck - when I ported models from source over to GTASA, i had to adjust their scale by 0.0025. Could be the same with this map..

we'll just say we're deploying to a midget planet

• Like 1

On 1/24/2018 at 7:49 PM, Deadeye said:

check out their discord too. they have a bunch of cool clips.

hammer's even built right into it

https://streamable.com/hzd47

here's a good example of how fucking big the maps can get

https://streamable.com/cia37

(GTA san andreas)

sa3.png

My apologies about reviving this old topic, but where can I find that map? I'm actually working on recreating a UV variant of the GTASA map like I did for GTA V, and would like that 3d map file to be able to get the contour and elevation data to remain true to form.

tmc37ntywrj11.png

31 minutes ago, LogManDo said:

My apologies about reviving this old topic, but where can I find that map? I'm actually working on recreating a UV variant of the GTASA map like I did for GTA V, and would like that 3d map file to be able to get the contour and elevation data to remain true to form.

tmc37ntywrj11.png

It's ripped straight from GTA SA by the sandbox team. I'm not sure how they got it, but you'd have to ask them most likely