[OPEN] Marauder Applications

starship_troopers_ta_icon_by_thedoctor45

13th Marauder Detachment
Applications

ATTENTION: All applicants must have passed their two year term of service within any branch of the Mobile Infantry.

Please Note!! You apply with the format below. You will then be sent a private message on the forums with several questions based on the Marauder fact sheet. PLEASE DO NOT COPY AND PASTE FROM THE SHEET. Give a brief answer based on the information in the fact sheet. If you get them wrong, you will have to wait until the applications reopen next time.

If you are chosen for a a Marauder and you are not active on your Marauder for one week without prior notification of LOA to @HazyDay, you will be removed from the roster and not allowed to return to it unless it was an extenuating circumstance.  You should have every intention to be active on your Marauder if accepted into the detachment.

WARNING: THIS IS A HIGH PK and injury DIVISION!!!!
Do not apply if you are not okay with being PK'd at some point.

No pre-existing characters will be approved. All applications must be made with a new character, unless otherwise specified. 

MARAUDER DESIGNATION APPLICATION

IC:

Name:
Physical
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height:
Weight:

Employment & Background
Current Rank:
Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as a trooper in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.)
Criminal Record:
Employment History:
Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, specilisations or commendations or other notable marks.)

OOC:
Steam name:
Steam ID:
Length of time on Server:
Time zone:

Current characters on server:
Roleplay History: (Brief)
Roleplay example: (Something your Marauder character would do. Can be off duty or on duty, please note, this will be the level of RP you are expected to provide if chosen for a Marauder.) - Please make sure you hide this behind a spoiler. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, TheCursedJester said:

In Character:

Basic Information:

• Name: Shirou Xiang
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Hair Color: Black
  • Height: 5ft 10"
  • Weight: 85kg

Employment & Background:

• Current Rank: Sergeant.
  • Educational History: Yungai Boarding School & College.
  • Criminal Record: N/A
  • Employment History: N/A
  • Service Record:
    • 2294 - Enlisted at 18 years of age.
    • 2296 - Completed 2 years minimum service.
    • 2297 - Applied for Marauder Program.

Out Of Character:

• Steam name: TheCursedJester
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41905085
  • Length of time on Server: 1 year.
  • Time zone: GMT+0
  • Roleplay History: A couple of Gmod servers over the years and plenty of story writing.
  • Roleplay example: Tell the droplead they're a wanker and that they couldn't do their job even if I were to give them a manual and a my-first-baby-steps booklet as a guide.

Approved!

On 12/17/2017 at 4:08 PM, The Terminator said:

Name: Youri Kalishoek.
Physical
Eye Color: Grey.
Hair Color: Black.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180 lbs.

Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private.
Educational History: Highschool Diploma. IT diploma.
Criminal Record: None
Employment History: IT Worker.
Service Record: 4 years total experience. No previous specializations.

OOC:
Steam name: The Terminator.
Steam ID:
Length of time on Server: More then half a year.
Time zone: GMT +2
Roleplay History: About a year with garry's mod roleplaying servers like: SSTRP, DarkRP, Star wars RP.
Roleplay example:

Reveal hidden contents

Denied.

Marauder applications are currently OPEN!! Feel free to apply!

Name: Luca Vincenzo Cocchiola 

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 6’2

Weight: 194 Lbs

Employment & Background

Current Rank: Private

Educational History: Ravenna Military High School

Criminal Record: Clean

Employment History: Local Pro-Federation Militia

Service Record: Two years of service, one in reserve.

OOC:

Steam name: Judge Dredd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44847581  or http://steamcommunity.com/id/captianhuggy/

Length of time on Server: Roughly a year

Time zone: Central Standard Time (UTC−06:00)

Roleplay History: I have been a part of multiple roleplay groups spanning many years and many games. I've spent roughly one year roleplaying on SST, about three months doing ARMA 3 RP with friends, several months on various other GMOD servers (WW1 RP, WH40K RP, Star Wars RP), several months on Conan Exile RP servers, several months of DnD, and several months of Deathwatch (Similar to DnD).

Roleplay example: 

Spoiler

*Passive Messhall RP

Luca looks around the bustling messhall, his eyes scanning for any familiar faces. His eyes rest on a nearly empty table, occupied by a lone figure. He makes his way to the table, pushing past the random MI in his way. Eventually he makes it to the table, setting down his tray and then himself. He stabs a fork into the chicken in front of him, skewering it like a bug skewers a soldier. He pushes the piece into his mouth, quickly chewing it up and swallowing. He looks up from his tray, smiling at the man who sits across from him. "Hi, names Luca, the new marauder." 

*Passive Painting RP

Luca squats down, in front of his suit. Tall as he is, the suit still towers over him, a good two heads taller at least. In his hand he holds an airbrush, the color selected, a dark orange. In his other hand he holds a custom stencil, held tightly against the chestplate of his armor. He slowly begins to go over the stencil with his airbrush, making to sure hit every spot in it and being especially careful to not spray any other part of his suit. After several minutes of work, mostly in silent, save for the sound of the airbrush working its magic, Luca is done. He shuts down the brush, pulling it and the stencil back away from his armor. After setting them down to his side he looks up at his work. "O la vittoria..." would now christen the front of his armor. He stands, taking a look at the back of his armor, admiring the second half of work. "...o tutti accoppati!" would be written on the back, it too would be a dark orange. He smiles, giving a slight chuckle. "Now...now I am a true marauder."

*Set of events during a drop

Luca slowly trudges through the ruins of the building, taking care to watch every corner, every shadow, every inch of rubble for any sign of movement or danger.

Luca suddenly stops, holding up his left hand. He looks to his right, his eyes landing on a wooden door. He motions for the man behind him to hand him a grenade. Grenade in hand Luca moves forward, staying low and avoiding anything that could possibly make noise.

He takes cover at the side of the door, getting the grenade ready. He pulls the pin of the grenade, but keeps the lever held down. He carefully opens the door with the barrel of his Morita, quickly chucking the grenade in as soon as he is able before shutting the door and diving to the side.

He lands on his stomach, letting out an "oof!" before quickly covering his head with his hands, waiting for the grenade to explode.

He slowly gets to his feet, wiping dust and rock from his face. He waits for his team to stop shooting before peering into the room.

He smiles, seeing the very dead seps on the floor. "Well...that still doesn't make up for losing the suit, but it's a start." He says before moving into the room, weapon raised and ready to get more revenge.

In Character:

Name: 

Charles McCulloch

Physical Profile:

• Eye Color: Green
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 183lb

Employment & Background

• Current Rank: PFC
  • Educational History: Highschool Graduate.
  • Criminal Record: None
  • Employment History: None
  • Service Record: 2 years of experience/service.

OOC:

• Steam name: Argon
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40199984
  • Length of time on Server: A few months
  • Time zone: GMT + 0
  • Roleplay History: Been playing with the server for just a few months, but I have been playing on other Gmod Rp servers for over 2 years. On top of this I have been playing and running RPG's such as D&D, Pathfinder ect.
  • Roleplay example: 
Spoiler

** Charles McCulloch joggs along the street his training unit having ran off without him as he carries one of the /injured/ members of his squad to a medevac. He putts on a voice clearly imitating another member of his unit "Oh, Charlie and Amy last time I saw 'em a bug was sitting on them. Yea he'll be missed the quick little bastard." Laughing along with the girl on his back as he gets close to a ship that apparates within the sim. Reaching the ship he removes the girl from his back laying her inside, waiting until it takes off. Once it does he would tap his radio and speak (now in his normal voice.) "Private McCulloch here the injured has been extracted. Where do you need me Corporal?", then wait for a response to come back.

** Charles McCulloch's frustration gets the better of him as he slams the door behind him. Realising his mistake he gives a sheepish look of sorry towards the others in his bunk, who are giving him looks ranging from surprised to annoyed. "Sorry," escapes his face as he moves towards his bunk "I didn't mean to do that.". Realising his apology changed nothing he climbs onto his top bunk, now siting he removes his PDA from is back pocket and loads up some fednet broadcasts.

** Charles McCulloch steps into the bar, which is packed as usual. He looks around scouting out an open seat or booth. Eventually finding one at the bar itself he weaves through the mass to take it. Sliding onto the seat his arm raises to signal for the bartender of the day. "Toss me a..." He pauses to think. "Err, screw it pass a gin and tonic my way mate. Thanks." Once finished talking he gives a polite nod before swiveling on the stool too look around before something or someone catches his eye. "You are joking? Edwards you glorious bastard!"

Approved!

21 hours ago, Kraegus said:

Name: Luca Vincenzo Cocchiola 

Height: 6’2

Weight: 194 Lbs

Employment & Background

Educational History: Ravenna Military High School

Criminal Record: Clean

Employment History: Local Pro-Federation Militia

Service Record: Two years of service, one in reserve.

OOC:

Steam name: Judge Dredd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44847581  or http://steamcommunity.com/id/captianhuggy/

Length of time on Server: Roughly a year

Time zone: Central Standard Time (UTC−06:00)

Roleplay History: I have been a part of multiple roleplay groups spanning many years and many games. I've spent roughly one year roleplaying on SST, about three months doing ARMA 3 RP with friends, several months on various other GMOD servers (WW1 RP, WH40K RP, Star Wars RP), several months on Conan Exile RP servers, several months of DnD, and several months of Deathwatch (Similar to DnD).

Roleplay example: 

Reveal hidden contents

Approved!

IC:

Name: William J. Thrall

Physical

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Blonde

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 160.90

Employment & Background

Current Rank: LCpl.

Educational History: Highschool Diploma

Criminal Record: N/A

Employment History: Mobile Infantry, 2 years.

Service Record:

-- Joined in 2295, shipped to Boot camp.

-- Moved to first Division, 2296

- Attained rank of Private.

- Attained rank of P-F-C

-Attained rank of Lance Corporal.

-- Commendations --

- General Specialization Ribbon.

- Mark two.

- Grenade Launcher.

- M55.

- Belcher.

-- Operations --

- Operation Bread Basket.

- Operation Restoring Hope.

- Operation Omega.

- Operation [REDACTED]

OOC:

Steam name: NieR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35366028

Length of time on Server: 12 Months + 1 week.

Time zone: US EST.

Roleplay History: CWHl2RP -- 2-3 years. SSTRP - 12 Months + 1 Week.

Roleplay example: (Something your Marauder character would do. Can be off duty or on duty, please note, this will be the level of RP you are expected to provide if chosen for a Marauder.)

-- On the Field --

**Thrall works his way through the destroyed city block, the stench of blood and decaying dead bodies can be smelt all over the road. Ever so slightly did Thrall work, making sure to check every inch of ground for a wire, a mine, etc. Making sure the path is clear for the MI. Soo after the squad leader quickly made his way up to Thrall and gave his armor a little tap.

**The sergeant waited until Thrall turned his head to speak,”RAUDER’! Command wants us to clear this here buildin’, but as you may be able to tell..”, the Sergeant motioned down the alleyway, showing to Thrall that the door is in fact covered with debris,”We can’t really get through that, so we need you to find us a way in. You dig?”, Thrall nodded his head,”One Moment.”, he replied before he set down his minigun. Thrall soon backed up into the middle of the road before he /cracked/ his neck,”Don’t get in front of me. -- Unless you want to be red paste.”, he said as he charged head first into the wall. Thrall charged through the otherside, rocks and dust peppring the inside, but to Thralls surprise he ran straight into a sep holdout, the four separatists looked at him in terror and surprise, too stunned to go for their guns as they backed away from the hulking machine infront of them,”Huh.. Sorry about that.”, he said before grabbing one by the arm and tossing him outside, making the man hit his neck on the ground with a sicking *CRACK*, he then spoke into the radio,”You can move in now.”, to the other MI before they charged in and took down the rest of the separatists. Thrall walked back outside and picked up his minigun before heading inside the building to help clear it.

-- Passive on Ship --

**Thrall rubs his eyes as he at down at the bar, looking up to the bartender he lifts up a finger to him,”One beer if you wouldn’t mind.”, he said in a groggy voice. The bartender nodded and went over the fridge whilst Thrall wait another MI sat down next to him, asking for the same thing.

**Thrall nudged the man next to him,”Yo’, how’s it going dude.”, he said. The other MI looked over to Thrall, slightly nervous,”-HUH-.. Oh, hey there marauder.”, Thrall gave the man a little sigh, as soon as the bartender sat down Thralls beer he took it and looked over to the MI,”You scared of me or somethin?”, he asked, taking a sip from his beer.”No..”, replied the man,”It’s just that on that drop you tossed a man out of the wall and onto the street so easily, I just don’t know how you can do that so easily.”, said the MI. Thrall couldn’t help but chuckle,”Haha .. Well, first off i’m in a marauder suit, so picking him up wasn't all that difficult.”, he then paused and took a sip from his beer,”And second of all you just have to get used to it, it was either me or them. And I wasn't going to let some backwash separatist take my life. You feel?”, the other MI nodded,”Yeah, I guess so..”, Thrall sighed again,”Hey, how about we go spare some. Maybe it help you out on field. And besides.”, Thrall eyed the man,”You’re lookin’ rather chunky there.”, he said with a laugh, motioing the MI with him.. To which he followed suit.

5 hours ago, Lalatina said:

IC:

Name: William J. Thrall

Physical

Employment & Background

Service Record:

- Attained rank of P-F-C

-- Commendations --

- Mark two.

- Grenade Launcher.

- M55.

- Belcher.

-- Operations --

- Operation Omega.

- Operation [REDACTED]

OOC:

Roleplay example: (Something your Marauder character would do. Can be off duty or on duty, please note, this will be the level of RP you are expected to provide if chosen for a Marauder.)

-- On the Field --

**Thrall works his way through the destroyed city block, the stench of blood and decaying dead bodies can be smelt all over the road. Ever so slightly did Thrall work, making sure to check every inch of ground for a wire, a mine, etc. Making sure the path is clear for the MI. Soo after the squad leader quickly made his way up to Thrall and gave his armor a little tap.

**The sergeant waited until Thrall turned his head to speak,”RAUDER’! Command wants us to clear this here buildin’, but as you may be able to tell..”, the Sergeant motioned down the alleyway, showing to Thrall that the door is in fact covered with debris,”We can’t really get through that, so we need you to find us a way in. You dig?”, Thrall nodded his head,”One Moment.”, he replied before he set down his minigun. Thrall soon backed up into the middle of the road before he /cracked/ his neck,”Don’t get in front of me. -- Unless you want to be red paste.”, he said as he charged head first into the wall. Thrall charged through the otherside, rocks and dust peppring the inside, but to Thralls surprise he ran straight into a sep holdout, the four separatists looked at him in terror and surprise, too stunned to go for their guns as they backed away from the hulking machine infront of them,”Huh.. Sorry about that.”, he said before grabbing one by the arm and tossing him outside, making the man hit his neck on the ground with a sicking *CRACK*, he then spoke into the radio,”You can move in now.”, to the other MI before they charged in and took down the rest of the separatists. Thrall walked back outside and picked up his minigun before heading inside the building to help clear it.

-- Passive on Ship --

**Thrall rubs his eyes as he at down at the bar, looking up to the bartender he lifts up a finger to him,”One beer if you wouldn’t mind.”, he said in a groggy voice. The bartender nodded and went over the fridge whilst Thrall wait another MI sat down next to him, asking for the same thing.

**Thrall nudged the man next to him,”Yo’, how’s it going dude.”, he said. The other MI looked over to Thrall, slightly nervous,”-HUH-.. Oh, hey there marauder.”, Thrall gave the man a little sigh, as soon as the bartender sat down Thralls beer he took it and looked over to the MI,”You scared of me or somethin?”, he asked, taking a sip from his beer.”No..”, replied the man,”It’s just that on that drop you tossed a man out of the wall and onto the street so easily, I just don’t know how you can do that so easily.”, said the MI. Thrall couldn’t help but chuckle,”Haha .. Well, first off i’m in a marauder suit, so picking him up wasn't all that difficult.”, he then paused and took a sip from his beer,”And second of all you just have to get used to it, it was either me or them. And I wasn't going to let some backwash separatist take my life. You feel?”, the other MI nodded,”Yeah, I guess so..”, Thrall sighed again,”Hey, how about we go spare some. Maybe it help you out on field. And besides.”, Thrall eyed the man,”You’re lookin’ rather chunky there.”, he said with a laugh, motioing the MI with him.. To which he followed suit.

Denied.

IC:

Name: John Freeson
Physical Age: 30
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'11
Weight: 179 lb's

Employment & Background
Educational History: Highschool Diploma  (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as a trooper in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.)
Criminal Record: 4 Counts of Public indecency
Employment History: None
Service Record: Recruit > Private > Private First class > Specialist > Senior Specialist > Corporal > Specialist > Senior Specialist > Full certifications for every weapon aboard the Audie Murphy/Grant. (Previous ranks, positions, specilisations or commendations or other notable marks.)

OOC:
Steam name: LoadedGun
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24942699
Length of time on Server: Year and a half
Time zone: Pacific Time (PT)
Roleplay History: Too much to remember(Brief) 
Roleplay example:

Ship Passive;

** Freeson quietly sat at his corner of the bar, right hand tapping away at the PDA just ahead of him on top of the wooden counter. His glazed eyes were stuck on its interface. Upon further inspection a portion of the PDA played some type of video feed, perhaps a message... Across the bar, sat a group of individuals seemingly denoted with regular MI fatigues, they leaned to each other, sneaking glances to the general direction of Freeson and could be heard muttering to one another, " Dude, I'm telling you -- He's been staring at the PDA for hours now, what? No. You talk to him, I'd rather not--.. What? " The other private, muttering to the more coherent one was too far away to be picked up.

Deployment;

** Freeson was on a regular patrol, Terra was their current deployment, and they were only told of possible Progenitors within their portion of the AO in western Europe. His platoon was ordered to hunker down, everyone quickly creating a foxhole for the night.. Hours passed.. And nothing happend.. Only for a sound to disturb the peace. He raised his head to slightly hear better, if at all while he laid in his foxhole, he instinctivly brought his hands to his Morita rifle, finger brushing the safety off quietly. 'They were right there, ahead of me'. Was all that rushed through his mind, eyes squinting to see through the darkness -- Only for suddenly; somebody down the line fired, and the rest of the Platoon opened fire on whatever it was outside their designated perimeter.. It felt like an hour, but in reality, two minutes passed. And everyone stopped shooting randomly about... Only a silence fell over them, and a sergeant screaming out. " Cease fucking fire. Did I tell anyone to engage, who was the slimey cock fuck who shot!? " The sergeant continued his rampage for the rest of the night. Another sound went out into the night, only for it to pop, flare now dancing across the open ground ahead. Light filling the entire area, there was nothing there.

(Something your Marauder character would do. Can be off duty or on duty, please note, this will be the level of RP you are expected to provide if chosen for a Marauder.)

17 hours ago, LoadedGun said:

IC:

Name: John Freeson
Physical Age: 30
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'11
Weight: 179 lb's

Employment & Background
Educational History: Highschool Diploma  (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as a trooper in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.)
Criminal Record: 4 Counts of Public indecency
Employment History: None
Service Record: Recruit > Private > Private First class > Specialist > Senior Specialist > Corporal > Specialist > Senior Specialist > Full certifications for every weapon aboard the Audie Murphy/Grant. (Previous ranks, positions, specilisations or commendations or other notable marks.)

OOC:
Steam name: LoadedGun
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24942699
Length of time on Server: Year and a half
Time zone: Pacific Time (PT)
Roleplay History: Too much to remember(Brief) 
Roleplay example:

Ship Passive;

** Freeson quietly sat at his corner of the bar, right hand tapping away at the PDA just ahead of him on top of the wooden counter. His glazed eyes were stuck on its interface. Upon further inspection a portion of the PDA played some type of video feed, perhaps a message... Across the bar, sat a group of individuals seemingly denoted with regular MI fatigues, they leaned to each other, sneaking glances to the general direction of Freeson and could be heard muttering to one another, " Dude, I'm telling you -- He's been staring at the PDA for hours now, what? No. You talk to him, I'd rather not--.. What? " The other private, muttering to the more coherent one was too far away to be picked up.

Deployment;

** Freeson was on a regular patrol, Terra was their current deployment, and they were only told of possible Progenitors within their portion of the AO in western Europe. His platoon was ordered to hunker down, everyone quickly creating a foxhole for the night.. Hours passed.. And nothing happend.. Only for a sound to disturb the peace. He raised his head to slightly hear better, if at all while he laid in his foxhole, he instinctivly brought his hands to his Morita rifle, finger brushing the safety off quietly. 'They were right there, ahead of me'. Was all that rushed through his mind, eyes squinting to see through the darkness -- Only for suddenly; somebody down the line fired, and the rest of the Platoon opened fire on whatever it was outside their designated perimeter.. It felt like an hour, but in reality, two minutes passed. And everyone stopped shooting randomly about... Only a silence fell over them, and a sergeant screaming out. " Cease fucking fire. Did I tell anyone to engage, who was the slimey cock fuck who shot!? " The sergeant continued his rampage for the rest of the night. Another sound went out into the night, only for it to pop, flare now dancing across the open ground ahead. Light filling the entire area, there was nothing there.

(Something your Marauder character would do. Can be off duty or on duty, please note, this will be the level of RP you are expected to provide if chosen for a Marauder.)

Approved!

IC:

Name: Aiden Khan
Height: 186cm
Weight: 75kg

Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private First Class
Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as a trooper in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.) Not much only went to public school leaving with a diploma then joining MI
Criminal Record: 1x Trespassing
Employment History: Local Grocery store cashier (Part-time)
Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, specializations or commendations or other notable marks.) PFC in MI

OOC:
Steam name: [EG] Aidenjk
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:80725371
Length of time on Server: 7 Hours In-game
Timezone: London
Roleplay History: (Brief) Many Star Wars RP servers and occasional Military RP reaching high ranks on most servers I play on.
Roleplay example: (Something your Marauder character would do. Can be off duty or on duty, please note, this will be the level of RP you are expected to provide if chosen for a Marauder.) /me looks down at his boot, his lace is undone, he bends over to do it up and ties them together.

18 minutes ago, Aiden Khan said:

IC:

Name: Aiden Khan
Height: 186cm
Weight: 75kg

Employment & Background
Current Rank: Private First Class
Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as a trooper in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.) Not much only went to public school leaving with a diploma then joining MI
Criminal Record: 1x Trespassing
Employment History: Local Grocery store cashier (Part-time)
Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, specializations or commendations or other notable marks.) PFC in MI

OOC:
Steam name: [EG] Aidenjk
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:80725371
Length of time on Server: 7 Hours In-game
Timezone: London
Roleplay History: (Brief) Many Star Wars RP servers and occasional Military RP reaching high ranks on most servers I play on.
Roleplay example: (Something your Marauder character would do. Can be off duty or on duty, please note, this will be the level of RP you are expected to provide if chosen for a Marauder.) /me looks down at his boot, his lace is undone, he bends over to do it up and ties them together.

Denied.

IC:

Name: Jaime Radford
Physical: Athletic build. 
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 180 pounds. 

Employment & Background
Current Rank: Corporal
Educational History: (Don't feel obligated to include a large background of knowledge, as a trooper in the MI you likely wouldn't have much experience.) 

Graduated High School with C's and D's. Dropped out of college to join the military. (Studying Law)
Criminal Record: N/A.
Employment History: Mobile Infantry.
Service Record: (Previous ranks, positions, specilisations or commendations or other notable marks.)
Private for 6 months. 2 months as a First Class, 7 months as a Lance Corporal and 3 years as a Corporal. 
OOC:
Steam name: xXx_OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz_xXx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42517288
Length of time on Server: 4 months. 
Time zone: UTC+00:00
Roleplay History: (Brief)

4 months on SSTRP, 5 years on various chatrooms.

Radford sat himself down at the corner of the bar, eyes scanning the room for a moment. He'd let out a soft sigh, placing both arms down on the bar-top, looking towards the bartender and snapping his fingers twice. "Hey, Whiskey, on the rocks." He'd call out, making his voice heard over the various chatter in the loud room. He held a somewhat impatient facial expression as he waited for the bartender to make his drink, but returned to a plain expression once his drink was finally handed to him. 

IC:

Name: Apukohai Tyberos 
Physical: Slightly muscular build
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Bald
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 210lbs, 95kg

Employment & Background
Educational History: Did alright at physical exercises in school, was less of an academic and more of a sports guy largely because his handwriting was really bad and he got sick of being told to improve it, so he decided that since kicking a ball doesn't require making the curve on the b legible, he'd do that instead.
Criminal Record: None.
Employment History: Started out in regular service before eventually becoming a Marine for Internal Security.
Service Record: Not Enlisted -> Trainee -> Recruit -> Private -> First Class -> Private -> First Class -> Third Specialist -> Second Specialist -> Specialist -> Second Specialist -> Specialist -> Corporal -> Specialist -> Corporal

OOC:
Steam name: At the moment, Rhodesian Carcharodon
Steam ID: 
[U:1:58315075]
Length of time on Server: Two or three years?
Time zone: GMT+0
Roleplay History: Aph, Logan, Leger.
Roleplay example: 

Spoiler

/me walks up to the ruined wall adorned with bullet holes and uses the thermals in his suit's visor to try and see if there was any notable thing through the various holes. If there would be, Tyberos would punch through the wall and attempt to grab whatever it was, pulling it back through.

• Like 1

IC:

Name: Reginald M. Williams

Physical

Employment & Background

Service Record:

- Attained rank of P-F-C

-- Commendations --

- Mark two.

- Grenade Launcher.

- M55.

- Belcher.

-- Operations --

- Operation Omega.

- Operation [REDACTED]

OOC:

-- On the Field --

**The sergeant waited until William turned his head to speak,”RAUDER’! Command wants us to clear this here buildin’, but as you may be able to tell..”, the Sergeant motioned down the alleyway, showing to William that the door is in fact covered with debris,”We can’t really get through that, so we need you to find us a way in. You dig?”, Willam nodded his head,”One Moment.”, he replied before he set down his minigun. William soon backed up into the middle of the road before he /cracked/ his neck,”Don’t get in front of me. -- Unless you want to be red paste.”, he said as he charged head first into the wall. William charged through the otherside, rocks and dust peppring the inside, but to William surprise he ran straight into a sep holdout, the four separatists looked at him in terror and surprise, too stunned to go for their guns as they backed away from the hulking machine infront of them,”Huh.. Sorry about that.”, he said before grabbing one by the arm and tossing him outside, making the man hit his neck on the ground with a sicking *CRACK*, he then spoke into the radio,”You can move in now.”, to the other MI before they charged in and took down the rest of the separatists. William walked back outside and picked up his minigun before heading inside the building to help clear it.

-- Passive on Ship --

**Will8am rubs his eyes as he at down at the bar, looking up to the bartender he lifts up a finger to him,”One beer if you wouldn’t mind.”, he said in a groggy voice. The bartender nodded and went over the fridge whilst William waited another MI sat down next to him, asking for the same thing.

**William nudged the man next to him,”Yo’, how’s it going dude.”, he said. The other MI looked over to William, slightly nervous,”-HUH-.. Oh, hey there marauder.”, William gave the man a little sigh, as soon as the bartender sat down Williams beer he took it and looked over to the MI,”You scared of me or somethin?”, he asked, taking a sip from his beer.”No..”, replied the man,”It’s just that on that drop you tossed a man out of the wall and onto the street so easily, I just don’t know how you can do that so easily.”, said the MI. William couldn’t help but chuckle,”Haha .. Well, first off i’m in a marauder suit, so picking him up wasn't all that difficult.”, he then paused and took a sip from his beer,”And second of all you just have to get used to it, it was either me or them. And I wasn't going to let some backwash separatist take my life. You feel?”, the other MI nodded,”Yeah, I guess so..”, William sighed again,”Hey, how about we go spare some. Maybe it help you out on field. And besides.”, William eyed the man,”You’re lookin’ rather chunky there.”, he said with a laugh, motioing the MI with him.. To which he followed suit.

IC:

Name: Pfc. Elizabeth Taylor
Physical
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 115

Employment & Background
Current Rank: PFC
Educational History: High school with some technical schools
Employment History: Steel mill worker for most her life before MI
Service Record: Enlisted months after her childhood bestfriend had joined at the age of 19. She in a short period of time has achieved the rank of PFC. Elizabeth Taylor has given her heart and soul to the 112th since she has come aboard.

OOC:
Steam name: Nihilsubstance
Steam ID: 
STEAM_1:0:3574207
Length of time on Server: 50 hours +
Time zone: UTC -05:00 Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Roleplay History: 3 years of COH and 2 years of Halo Rp (5 total)

Spoiler

Roleplay example: Fuck screams PFC. Taylor as she is sent backwards from a massive blast. Her suit had taken some good damage parts of the servos showing, wiring fritzing with sparks and her left arm damaged beyond repair. Her vision blurry chatter comes over the comms " Taylor respond!" *Coughing* "I'm here.. I don't know if ill be able to move.." The comms still fuzzy to her "We can't get to you for a 5 mikes you need to hold off all incoming hostiles can you do this?" *More coughing* " Ill try Tech Sergeant.." as the comms cut out distant voices can be heard. Taylor raises her right arm propping her m134 minigun onto a small chunk of debris. She turns off all system lights making it look like her suit has been destroyed. *Coughing* " Breathe Liz..5 mikes isn't long.."

On 1/26/2018 at 8:33 AM, Heresiarch Grimm said:

IC:

Name: Apukohai Tyberos 
Physical: Slightly muscular build
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Bald
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 210lbs, 95kg

Employment & Background
Educational History: Did alright at physical exercises in school, was less of an academic and more of a sports guy largely because his handwriting was really bad and he got sick of being told to improve it, so he decided that since kicking a ball doesn't require making the curve on the b legible, he'd do that instead.
Criminal Record: None.
Employment History: Started out in regular service before eventually becoming a Marine for Internal Security.
Service Record: Not Enlisted -> Trainee -> Recruit -> Private -> First Class -> Private -> First Class -> Third Specialist -> Second Specialist -> Specialist -> Second Specialist -> Specialist -> Corporal -> Specialist -> Corporal

OOC:
Steam name: At the moment, Rhodesian Carcharodon
Steam ID: 
[U:1:58315075]
Length of time on Server: Two or three years?
Time zone: GMT+0
Roleplay History: Aph, Logan, Leger.
Roleplay example: 

Reveal hidden contents

Approved!

On 1/26/2018 at 11:04 AM, Lalatina said:

IC:

Name: Reginald M. Williams

Physical

Employment & Background

Service Record:

- Attained rank of P-F-C

-- Commendations --

- Mark two.

- Grenade Launcher.

- M55.

- Belcher.

-- Operations --

- Operation Omega.

- Operation [REDACTED]

OOC:

-- On the Field --

**The sergeant waited until William turned his head to speak,”RAUDER’! Command wants us to clear this here buildin’, but as you may be able to tell..”, the Sergeant motioned down the alleyway, showing to William that the door is in fact covered with debris,”We can’t really get through that, so we need you to find us a way in. You dig?”, Willam nodded his head,”One Moment.”, he replied before he set down his minigun. William soon backed up into the middle of the road before he /cracked/ his neck,”Don’t get in front of me. -- Unless you want to be red paste.”, he said as he charged head first into the wall. William charged through the otherside, rocks and dust peppring the inside, but to William surprise he ran straight into a sep holdout, the four separatists looked at him in terror and surprise, too stunned to go for their guns as they backed away from the hulking machine infront of them,”Huh.. Sorry about that.”, he said before grabbing one by the arm and tossing him outside, making the man hit his neck on the ground with a sicking *CRACK*, he then spoke into the radio,”You can move in now.”, to the other MI before they charged in and took down the rest of the separatists. William walked back outside and picked up his minigun before heading inside the building to help clear it.

-- Passive on Ship --

**Will8am rubs his eyes as he at down at the bar, looking up to the bartender he lifts up a finger to him,”One beer if you wouldn’t mind.”, he said in a groggy voice. The bartender nodded and went over the fridge whilst William waited another MI sat down next to him, asking for the same thing.

**William nudged the man next to him,”Yo’, how’s it going dude.”, he said. The other MI looked over to William, slightly nervous,”-HUH-.. Oh, hey there marauder.”, William gave the man a little sigh, as soon as the bartender sat down Williams beer he took it and looked over to the MI,”You scared of me or somethin?”, he asked, taking a sip from his beer.”No..”, replied the man,”It’s just that on that drop you tossed a man out of the wall and onto the street so easily, I just don’t know how you can do that so easily.”, said the MI. William couldn’t help but chuckle,”Haha .. Well, first off i’m in a marauder suit, so picking him up wasn't all that difficult.”, he then paused and took a sip from his beer,”And second of all you just have to get used to it, it was either me or them. And I wasn't going to let some backwash separatist take my life. You feel?”, the other MI nodded,”Yeah, I guess so..”, William sighed again,”Hey, how about we go spare some. Maybe it help you out on field. And besides.”, William eyed the man,”You’re lookin’ rather chunky there.”, he said with a laugh, motioing the MI with him.. To which he followed suit.

Approved!

1 hour ago, Marcus said:

IC:

Name: Pfc. Elizabeth Taylor
Physical
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 115

Employment & Background
Current Rank: PFC
Educational History: High school with some technical schools
Employment History: Steel mill worker for most her life before MI
Service Record: Enlisted months after her childhood bestfriend had joined at the age of 19. She in a short period of time has achieved the rank of PFC. Elizabeth Taylor has given her heart and soul to the 112th since she has come aboard.

OOC:
Steam ID: 
Length of time on Server: 50 hours +
Roleplay History: 3 years of COH and 2 years of Halo Rp (5 total)

Reveal hidden contents

Denied.

IC:

Name: Carolynn J Grent
Physical
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 119

Employment & Background
Current Rank: LCpl
Educational History: High school
Employment History: Quarry worker
Service Record: Has been in for five years she joined shortly after graduating highschool.

OOC:
Steam ID: 
Length of time on Server: 70+ hours
Roleplay History: 3 years of COH and 2 years of Halo Rp and whatever amounts of months or year I have on this server)

Spoiler

Roleplay example: Carolynn walked up to the giant man. She would be easily a foot shorter than him but not intimidated at all by his stature. Grent would sweep the mans leg immediately knocking him on his ass before jumping on top of him. "You need to leave" She says in a low light voice. She would stand up now looking down at the man staring into his eyes almost piercing his soul. Carolynn was no push over she had seen her share of action and gruesome things. " The world isn't a fun place" she exclaimed as she returned to the bar. "You either live or die and right now you're pretty much dead on the ground." Grent would drink the rest of her drink paying for it and then walking out into the cold night.

On 2/10/2018 at 3:32 PM, Marcus said:

IC:

Name: Carolynn J Grent
Physical
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 119

Employment & Background
Current Rank: LCpl
Educational History: High school
Employment History: Quarry worker
Service Record: Has been in for five years she joined shortly after graduating highschool.

OOC:
Steam ID: 
Length of time on Server: 70+ hours
Roleplay History: 3 years of COH and 2 years of Halo Rp and whatever amounts of months or year I have on this server)

Reveal hidden contents

Approved!