F r a n c o

Mobile Infantry Roster

On 1/19/2018 at 8:47 AM, Jester said:

Dex Powers demoted to Corporal, (my stress  threshold thanks u 4 this kind demotion)

It's important for everyone to realize that being an NCO can be stressful.  And no one should ever be of the mindset that it is okay to either 1) insult or demean another player for not being willing/able to keep up with the pace, or 2) force themselves to keep their rank because they are hesitant about stepping down (usually because they feel obligated to see things through) and therefore get dragged further down by stress.

This is a game.

Keep that in mind.

If you aren't having fun doing something, let those above you know so they can help you figure out what would be best!

Reduced activity due to computer issues. Either harddrive, graphics card or mother board is playing up

On 2/14/2018 at 10:12 AM, Cronk said:

Reduced activity due to computer issues. Either harddrive, graphics card or mother board is playing up

Figured it out, just had to plug everything back into my mother board again.

LOA/reduced activity due to school: 19 February - 3 March 2018

just because you're not in it doesn't mean it needs a 'big' update. the google docs are kept up to date, and you're in it.

brought it up to date with the docs.

10 hours ago, Soviet Faggot said:

just because you're not in it doesn't mean it needs a 'big' update. the google docs are kept up to date, and you're in it.

brought it up to date with the docs.

Archer, that's not the big update, there were literally tons of people who were gone. On this post, I was ignorant to the google doc which carried the active roster.

But yeah sure, just because i'm not in it.