The forums were recently upgraded.  Please forward any issues to administration.

Kraegus

IRL Faces (Cause why the fuck not?)

1 minute ago, nikb said:

image0.jpgbig meme

You picked the worst flag in the entire USA to plaster across your body. Shameful display. Stick to your Serbian sub-Botswana average yearly income.

1 minute ago, Fitz said:

You picked the worst flag in the entire USA to plaster across your body. Shameful display. Stick to your Serbian sub-Botswana average yearly income.

Fuck you I liked colorado's scenery you weeb

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arrow said:

IMG_20190131_093016993.jpg

Thought i looked cute. might delete later UwU (ignore the moto phone or i will rape u x3)

awwwww adorable

I have the exact same phone as you so it's fine— pictures quality is such a pain right?

3 minutes ago, Fitz said:

awwwww adorable

I have the exact same phone as you so it's fine— pictures quality is such a pain right?

yoooooooo exactly xD. Also I managed to close mine in a car door so its super fucked up and its bending

3 hours ago, Arrow said:

Thought i looked cute. might delete later UwU (ignore the moto phone or i will rape u x3)

You look like your voice.

Aka a school shooter!

Just now, StevieJr said:

You look like your voice.

Aka a school shooter!

ngl thought about shooting up a lot of stuff 

4 hours ago, Litcoins said:

arrow u're suppose to be black

why was everyone saying i was black anyways? im like the whitest dude ever lmao

1 hour ago, Scar said:

puuvESr.jpgNot me but he's my cute friend. 

ukWiUjY.jpg < Snapchat with @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz

CCe2xXB.jpg But finally my fugly ass face on the left - roast me and my air port sized forehead.

uh since you asked me to roast u i want u to know. u asked for this. and im sorry. Just a prank bro ily ;-;

*ahem* Is that ur attempt at a fade? like wtf dude. looks like someone shaved half of it going backwards then decided to stop so just the back half of ur hair is normal and the front half (ear to eyes) is shaved. Also when the fuck r u going to ever need fancy shit like that. i bet u two just wanted to flex so u went out and bought the fanciest shit u could find and put it on. Then u guys took a picture in the front of a mirrior "Hey guys. Just got back from the best fine dinning in town" When it looks like u probably live in the middle east selling off ur first born for a camel. Look at them pimples too. U indian or american bro. Don't even get me started about when ur hair parts. Like I don't even know what you were trying. It's going backwards on one part but then the other part is pushing to the right. Looks like u r trying to cover a bald spot or something. 

Also screw an air port sized forehead. It's more like a fuckin' continent bro. "Hey got any where to land? I dunno' lets go fly a kilo or two west." Like jesus fuck. We need another marco polo over here. I bet u could probably land a couple thousand on that one. 

I also bet that's a clip on tie. SMH can't even tie his own bow tie. Also r u a gook? Ur eyes so tiny I'm suprised u can see anything at all. Not to mention ur the only one smiling in this picture. The guy next to u looks uncomfortable about ur touch contact. "Who the fuck is this?" That's what he's thinking when a 5'1 man walks up to him. "Sup mah guy I want ur picture hu hu hu. I'm shy about shareing my actual name so I choose to have a mega edgy name like scar." The dude's like. "Cool cool uh...I'ma leave.' Then scar probably threatened to murder his whole faamily if he didn't take a photo with him.

Also it looks like Scar is standing on a stool while on his tippy toes to be able to take the photo. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

• Winner 2

8 minutes ago, Arrow said:

uh since you asked me to roast u i want u to know. u asked for this. and im sorry. Just a prank bro ily ;-;

*ahem* Is that ur attempt at a fade? like wtf dude. looks like someone shaved half of it going backwards then decided to stop so just the back half of ur hair is normal and the front half (ear to eyes) is shaved. Also when the fuck r u going to ever need fancy shit like that. i bet u two just wanted to flex so u went out and bought the fanciest shit u could find and put it on. Then u guys took a picture in the front of a mirrior "Hey guys. Just got back from the best fine dinning in town" When it looks like u probably live in the middle east selling off ur first born for a camel. Look at them pimples too. U indian or american bro. Don't even get me started about when ur hair parts. Like I don't even know what you were trying. It's going backwards on one part but then the other part is pushing to the right. Looks like u r trying to cover a bald spot or something. 

Also screw an air port sized forehead. It's more like a fuckin' continent bro. "Hey got any where to land? I dunno' lets go fly a kilo or two west." Like jesus fuck. We need another marco polo over here. I bet u could probably land a couple thousand on that one. 

I also bet that's a clip on tie. SMH can't even tie his own bow tie. Also r u a gook? Ur eyes so tiny I'm suprised u can see anything at all. Not to mention ur the only one smiling in this picture. The guy next to u looks uncomfortable about ur touch contact. "Who the fuck is this?" That's what he's thinking when a 5'1 man walks up to him. "Sup mah guy I want ur picture hu hu hu. I'm shy about shareing my actual name so I choose to have a mega edgy name like scar." The dude's like. "Cool cool uh...I'ma leave.' Then scar probably threatened to murder his whole faamily if he didn't take a photo with him.

Also it looks like Scar is standing on a stool while on his tippy toes to be able to take the photo. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

AHAHAHAHA I've never laughed so hard, Love you @Arrow and on the part about my hair - note I was very drunk so it turned into a mess in that photo at my brother wedding

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

On 1/31/2019 at 10:36 AM, Arrow said:

spiffing

• Like 1

10 hours ago, saiphun987 said:

51356329_2336392239924594_1523315133412016128_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fnak1-1.fna&oh=99faa74ef11fcb3a322af2ff6dfeaa27&oe=5CF97F94

Where I have been? Well.... yeah :V

2 hours ago, KoalaClam said:

wSberJC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

What a bunch of god damn fucking qt's

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Deckers said:

where are ur knee pads

No knee pads cuz yolo... :V (My knee and elbow hurts af and I'm now just laying on my bed)

9 hours ago, Fitz said:

What a bunch of god damn fucking qt's

wtf u want m8

• Like 1