Sign in to follow this  
cat danny 25

Medical PSA #3

Hi, all.

As everyone knows, today is the day that I return from my two week hiatus. Coming along with this, I will be implementing one final change in medical during my stint as medical lead. After having spoken to Xal prior to my absence, I've given Lizgflynn the tools necessary to keep the faction afloat while I was away. As such, I think that during this period he has done a spectacular job and would like to commend him on keeping everything above water with minimal hand-holding. With this in mind, I think that it's high time that I take a step back and give him the keys to the city, now that my job of rebuilding the faction has come to a close.

I've noticed that Liz puts in a lot more time than I do, shows a stronger capability and simply finds himself more interested in it than I am. For that reason, I have made my recommendation to the ownership, which was approved. I reckon that this post will act as both mine, and Xal's seal approval for the transfer of leadership.

I would like to wish him good luck in future avenues with the faction, and will always be around for any questions on steam, even if I'm not available to help on the server. I've been looking to do this for a couple of weeks now, and I think that the day of my return is the best time to do so.