Luckish

,luckish :] ban appeal;

I was banned some number of weeks back again! Xalphox the almighty gave me stringent posting writs on the forums for one last reclamation!!! 

I don't know who I was banned by, when exactly I was banned, who gave the auth, as usual, I was given no information on the ban. I think Hazy actually gave the ban, she was like "luckish pick a number 1 - 3" i think i picked 3??? And boom perma banned 8). What exactly did I do? Can I defend myself? Let's see!

Spoiler

:$

Also, given any meaning to my actions, I was showing myself to be an ACTIVE ROLEPLAYER and I didn't minge or really try to cause a STIR unless I was really inebriated but everyone can b accused of that. I did a lot in the medical division to try to show I was a good player!! but it's ok!!

Spoiler

:(

To whomever banned him, please present your reasoning here.

Do not approve/delete his thread yet.

As per Xal's last post on Luckish:

Luckish was once again banned yesterday for his "extra funny" flavour of edge.

Per the message above - absent a valid appeal against the circumstances under which he was banned (which would have to basically mean that most of the admin team conspired against him and have fabricated evidence against him), he is permabanned from SSTRP - including Teamspeak as well.

I've set him to post-mod on the forums so that he can lodge an appeal if he sees fit - but otherwise, he's also banned from the forums. If he begins to abuse the fact that he's only post-mod (ie. by spamming everywhere - a two click fix I might add) he is to lose the right to appeal and to be permabanned from the forums as well.

23 minutes ago, Luckish said:

I was banned some number of weeks back again! Xalphox the almighty gave me stringent posting writs on the forums for one last reclamation!!! 

I don't know who I was banned by, when exactly I was banned, who gave the auth, as usual, I was given no information on the ban. I think Hazy actually gave the ban, she was like "luckish pick a number 1 - 3" i think i picked 3??? And boom perma banned 8). What exactly did I do? Can I defend myself? Let's see!

Hide contents

:$

Funny story. I had no part in your ban. I wasn't even on the server when it happened. Also. I haven't spoken to you in almost a year. So, pick another admin. 

Clearly not a serious appeal - and I happened to be in Pennsylvania with her when this happened. So yeah - this is a bold faced lie. 

Luckish to stay permabanned, and to lose right of appeal.

The point is probably moot, given that Xal has denied this appeal, but Luckish did add me on steam shortly after his banning and we had a discussion on why he was banned.

During this conversation I clarified (or at least I thought) who banned him, why he was banned, and that it had absolutely nothing to do with Hazy.