Lalatina

Very long LOA, like, very long. 30+ Years

Dramatic Sad Music:

Spoiler

NieR’s legit goodbye post.

こんにちは, everyone. It’s either your favorite or least favorite boy here, NieR.

Today I regret to inform you that I am in fact leaving this server for good now. But before the accusations of,”Oh this is because of so and so.”, and,”Oh, this is because this happened.”, let me tell you that events, both recently and long in the past have NOTHING to do with this, my sole purpose in leaving is solely based on my health and my very own life and the things I want to do.

If you have talked to me on a personal level you would know that I am constantly talking about how I want to teach English in Japan, learn the language, and even live there for the rest of my life. Though to me this is a great goal, however, it requires a lot of work to achieve this, especially since their standards are high enough as is. So I need to really focus on my studies and the college exams I need to take, after all, I need to take their college entrance tests in order to get into the college I want.

But even if you knew me on a personal level, there was a deeper level of me that I kept rather secret to only my close friends you would know I deeply regret my entire high school life. For most of it I have stayed at home, played SST, bed, rinse and repeat. You only get to be in high school once and once you stand on that stage and get your diploma, your childhood is over. So i wanna make the last Year and a Half of my high school what I want it to be, what I wished it was in my Junior, Sophomore, and freshman year.

Now, sure. I’ve caused a fair bit of drama here, I ain’t going to deny that. And sure, some of the days here weren’t the best.

Now, this isn’t to say that I’ve had only bad experiences here on SSTRP, in fact, some of the BEST memories in GMOD come from SST. Hell, I even met some good friends on SST. A few of them being.

@Cronk (RIP, 8 Month PB appeal)

Tony (Despite his abuse on me, luv u tho)

Remnar (Best Engineer I’ve seen and one of the better friends I’ve found)

@CamGrrr (Excuse me)

Bohannon. (Surprise, I know)

@OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz (Fuck your name but I love you man, no homo)

@Tonic (Thank you for being the best XA out there, keep it up)

@Rook (And a big thank you, as you were the first person I ever met on SSTRP)

@Orwell (I know I don’t know you that much, but I do consider someone I can talk to)

@Maple Leaf Moosefucker (Even if your stay was short here, you made it enjoyable for me)

@Yuu (I'll miss you BB)

And many more friends..

Anyways, I wish to bid you all farewell and hope the best for all of you.

This is NieR, signing off.

P.S: The whole trap thing was an act.

Also, I may hop on every once and awhile, maybe.

A7Ka1XkshNfYr9uokj2NdLWG8prJjgf3iL41VDi-nkpyM6Mr3I_6Xn5Zo9ByXUnia3D-C_yX9kpGcV4EqIVAvEkPkieMKMeuD6D453w0X6Jwp1BlBVhhHPp7LPX-l15G9R2hag3F

tenor.gif?itemid=5205498

Still how I see you,

BUT, gonna be missed and I wish ya the best boio. See ya around.

you get a sad stitch gif <3

orig

Why must you break my heart this way? can't just become my meme-brethren then leave me. 

For real though, best of luck in life man. I really hope you get what you want and chase those dreams buddy, you beautiful weeb you. 

Much love (fully bromo) and high hopes for the future, 

- OpTiC <3

1 hour ago, Lalatina said:

@Yuu (I'll miss you BB)

Aaaaaaaa!! ily :((( good luck in your endeavors ❤️

You fucking little weeb shit I am going to miss the fuck out of you and your antics.

Good luck on your endeavors and I hope you succeed.

tenor.gif

Send some of that hentai my way, my guy. 

Spoiler

5ad19ad2a2839_ScreenShot2018-04-13at8_07_56PM.png.04345fde1b18b3e6d0cd785f0b3a843b.png

Shame to see you go, but everyone's got a life in the end.

@Lalatina Good luck in your future endeavors, stay safe, try not to get nuked.

I am truly upset by this. Either way, I wish you luck, school isn't tough. 

God speed, weeb cowboy.

"Excuse me."

6 hours ago, Rhode said:

Reveal hidden contents

5ad19ad2a2839_ScreenShot2018-04-13at8_07_56PM.png.04345fde1b18b3e6d0cd785f0b3a843b.png

Shame to see you go, but everyone's got a life in the end.

@Lalatina Good luck in your future endeavors, stay safe, try not to get nuked.

that may be the most heartbreaking picture I've ever seen... fuck you man sadreactsonly

Best of luck in your future endeavours. Japan is a fun place to visit once you get over those god awful early morning train station jingles.

Image%202018-03-24%20at%2012.47.49%20AM.

14 hours ago, Lalatina said:

Silent heros are the best heros.

heroes*

bye, in your absence I will become better at osu then you.