Fitz

FUCK EVERYBODY I'M THE FUCKING QUEEN NOW GO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA I'M THE FIRST TO 500 AND NOBODY CAN SAY OTHERWISE! LOOK AT MY NAME, RIGHT BELOW IT, WHAT DOES IT SAY? WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT SAY?!?!?!?! YOU BETTER TELL ME, SUBMIT IN THE COMMENTS RIGHT FUCKING NOW, RIGHT NOW, ACTUALLY DO IT FAGGOTS. I AM YOUR QUEEN NOW, AND I'M GOING TO PICK THE FITTEST MENT TO SEED ME IN ORDER TO PROVIDE FOR THE COLONY NEWLY BORN BABBIES!!!! 

GET FUCKED, I AM THE QUEEN.

@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer@Archer

Get fucked.

1 minute ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

it's time to stop. Like right now

I have only begun my reign over the forums. It will be a dark time.

Just now, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

consider this my official resignation 

The great exodus has begun. 

@Archer I remember when I was just a Larvae, I used to look up to you with your big phat CC. But now, honestly. You're dead to me. You're irrelevant, and you should feel bad.

I am the Queen now, and you are my servant.

Thou art slain foul demon 

Thine captives relinquished

Thy power destroyed

People, you are free 

17 minutes ago, Durango said:

Thou art slain foul demon 

Thine captives relinquished

Thy power destroyed

People, you are free 

All hail our Supreme Leader

20171123_184949.thumb.jpg.da27e202ef9e4cf0d0ee0b783b82e84e.jpg

The greatest achivment of his life ie having the ability to shit post and argue about communism on an online gaming forum, for a 8 year old game.

nerds

back in the olden days on the 2007 fucking xenforo forums or whatever shit i once had the highest post count 

like what nerd goes over 100 posts on an rp forum????

1 hour ago, ryu said:

nerds

back in the olden days on the 2007 fucking xenforo forums or whatever shit i once had the highest post count 

like what nerd goes over 100 posts on an rp forum????

post count

need i say more

@Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz                        @Fitz         

@Fitz                            @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz                            @Fitz                        @Fitz            

@Fitz                            @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz                            @Fitz            @Fitz 

@Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz                            @Fitz@Fitz

@Fitz    @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz                            @Fitz            @Fitz  

@Fitz    @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz                            @Fitz                        @Fitz        

@Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz                        @Fitz       

4 hours ago, Archer said:

@Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz                        @Fitz         

@Fitz                            @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz                            @Fitz                        @Fitz            

@Fitz                            @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz                            @Fitz            @Fitz 

@Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz                            @Fitz@Fitz

@Fitz    @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz                            @Fitz            @Fitz  

@Fitz    @Fitz            @Fitz    @Fitz                            @Fitz                        @Fitz        

@Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz@Fitz@Fitz    @Fitz                        @Fitz       

s u b l i m i n a l m e s s a g e

also going over by 2 is ok!!