Arrow

Yo whats up squad fam? (back) :P

Yo so uhhhhhhhhh finna replace all my chars. I left a while ago for a break and I pretty much regretted it a month out xD but uh. yeah I got my schedule all fixed and im not a vampire hermit crab anymore lol. Good to be back met some guys from SST on some other servers they were pretty cool (met franco called me a nigger so that was fun) but bouta hop on the server and see how things have changed. Also this is one of the best servers on GMOD. It has great RP as well as the customization and staff been round the block a bit. Not rly impressed by to much except this.

Good to be back!

Im still as cringy as ever btw so lmao (also i figured out that i was typeing "lmao" wrong and i JUST realized a week ago that i was typeing it wrong xD kinda felt pretty dumb after that)....(like jeeeezeeeezzzzz)

I played Mason Lexious a standard MI and Blake Lexious a Marine been like 5 months lol was here when the sanctuary massacre happend

I played Mason Lexious a standard MI and Blake Lexious a Marine been like 5 months lol was here when the sanctuary massacre happend

Joined December 18

9 hours ago, Arrow said:

(also i figured out that i was typeing "lmao" wrong and i JUST realized a week ago that i was typeing it wrong

Welcome back, bud! But..... how do you spell lmao wrong, dude? 

11 hours ago, Arrow said:

Im still as cringy as ever btw so lmao (also i figured out that i was typeing "lmao" wrong and i JUST realized a week ago that i was typeing it wrong xD kinda felt pretty dumb after that)....(like jeeeezeeeezzzzz)

That was legit the only real bad thing about you. Glad you're back.

1 hour ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Welcome back, bud! But..... how do you spell lmao wrong, dude? 

Spelled it "lamo".