Sign in to follow this  
Lizgflynn

Medical TKs.

Hello, recently we've had some problems over temporary kills. I'm going to clear that up. To start, don't give a tk without consulting an admin first. Secondly, no tk should ever be more then a week at max (and one week tks rarely used) I don't want to see people not being able to use their characters for a month, enough of that. If I hear about a tk given without consulting an admin or that's longer than 1-week your medic is gone.

Not trying to undermine you, genuine question from This Ancient Being.

Far as I remember, any TK given by the medic was void unless either A) The Injury Giver told the Injuree / Medic that the Injury is a TK with X amount of days or B) An Admin noticed how bad a Medic was MedRP-ing and handed down a TK as a form of punishment for negligence. Has this not been taught to recent medics, or is it more a case of the Admins are busy at the time a Medic tries to get a hold of one and goes ahead with their assumption?

20 hours ago, Heresiarch Grimm said:

Not trying to undermine you, genuine question from This Ancient Being.

Far as I remember, any TK given by the medic was void unless either A) The Injury Giver told the Injuree / Medic that the Injury is a TK with X amount of days or B) An Admin noticed how bad a Medic was MedRP-ing and handed down a TK as a form of punishment for negligence. Has this not been taught to recent medics, or is it more a case of the Admins are busy at the time a Medic tries to get a hold of one and goes ahead with their assumption?

Medical gives out TKs, not the admin doing the injury. It's been like that for a while now.