Lalatina

The spiderman we all want.

i gave more fucks about nick fury than about this not so amazing cuckerman

then again i only cared about thanos anyway because i havent seen anything marvel related in almost 10 years, and he was the best character in the entire film

3 hours ago, Archer said:

then again i only cared about thanos anyway because i havent seen anything marvel related in almost 10 years, and he was the best character in the entire film

Of course the Russian loves the maniac character who wants to commit genocide.

its because he was the only one to be serious and not joke like hes in a marvel movie for kids

and if he joked, it was fitting

should've gone for the head

imagine actually caring about spoilers for media designed to sell toys to children

im looking at you, 18-30 yr old white, overweight, balding men

it was pretty cool when garfield shows up and RKO's mother theresa in front of the avengers though, have to admit

uncle-ben-1.jpg

"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "The White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant. The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

sam raimi really brought a lot of depth to the characters in his adaption of spiderman

On 5/6/2018 at 11:30 AM, CamGrrr said:

the Spider-Man we got 

52A7DFED-47D3-48A5-BFB2-FA7ADD59B20C.jpeg

2 soon.

On 5/9/2018 at 12:59 AM, Orwell said:

uncle-ben-1.jpg

"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "The White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant. The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

sam raimi really brought a lot of depth to the characters in his adaption of spiderman

Now that's the Uncle Ben that I know and love.

On 5/6/2018 at 8:57 PM, Archer said:

I'm still holding on for the OG Galactus.

you fucking wish they're not gonna magic it all better

dr strange will bargain with the elders or with death herself

just watch 

everything will be undone because Sony ain't giving up that spider cash 

Thanos can’t be too tough. He got beat by a squirrel cosplayer. XD