So quick question. Lots of applications say that you can have minor crimes but what are the minor crimes? Like there are some that are obvious that you can't do like murder and the like but not very obvious with minor crimes with how serious the punishments are for crime in SST I don't really know how hard law system is. So I kinda want peeps to tell me what are the crimes that you can have on your record. Like would reckless driving and Careless driving be allowed? IDK pls halp

Minor crimes are misdemeanors.

Typically, misdemeanors are classified as cases where one person's poor choices do not directly influence the lives of others in a substantial way (i.e. murder, aggravated battery/assault with deadly weapon are substantial).

So, rule of thumb, stick to low level DUI's, minor pick-pocket thefts, trespassing charges.

However, punishment for all crime is relatively severe.  It is normal for public lashings to occur for 18+ year old pick pockets.

15 minutes ago, Tonic said:

Minor crimes are misdemeanors.

Typically, misdemeanors are classified as cases where one person's poor choices do not directly influence the lives of others in a substantial way (i.e. murder, aggravated battery/assault with deadly weapon are substantial).

So, rule of thumb, stick to low level DUI's, minor pick-pocket thefts, trespassing charges.

However, punishment for all crime is relatively severe.  It is normal for public lashings to occur for 18+ year old pick pockets.

So what about careless driving then? i dont think that impacts someones life to hugely

As long you don't crash in humans or anything that is importent as well I think you are fine. But don't come up with a really really really special story about driving a terrorist as a taxidriver to his home while haunted by the police but you ahd to do it bacause he had a pistol at your head pointed... Nevermind do it!

Federal Law is very simple. Punishments that can’t be atoned for by fines or corporal punishment typically result in the death penalty. 

Caught stealing? Whipped in public. 

Kill someone? Lethal injection. 

I think the best rule of thumb is that if you're unsure if a crime is too severe it probably is