Sign in to follow this  
Arrow

yo was popin b

*imagine lots of body language including seizures and arm waving* YO WHATS UP DRAMA ALERT NATION MICHEAL V SAUCE HERE AM I THE REAL HOWTOBASIC? GUCCI UP squad fam team 10 clan army mavrick dank me me gucci team its ur boi arrow back at it again with them minecraft gift cards all you got to do is follow my twitter facebook myspace tumblr reddit discord and subscribe to my youtube and can we drop a like bomb please can we get 9999 likes that would be amazing please dont forget to Like, comment, favorite, and subscribe. Remember to turn on notifications and donate to my patreon. Buy my merch. Link in the BI well peace out squad fam team10 army clan mavrick cankle ussr SIGE HAIL!! i mean america is great time to get this vid to 10 min *windows error sound* 10 bucks for every nude k  the comments all the homo btw i luv dicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc good succ is best succ (have u ever tried a vacuum hose thingy?) kk bye squad fam

finna just pop a squat real quick (if u have anything to add please contact me in this thread

you post this so you dont feel guilty about your disgusting thoughts for a child i dont give a damn if she is 17 about to turn 18 she is a child and i hunt people who hunt children and exploit children. i do things to them that make them wish for death just to give them peace. now you are on my radar pray we do not cross paths because like all the rest i will add you to my collection scum like you deserve tortures beyond all human understanding and ill prefrom with a smile. children and the most vulnerable of us and must have protection from monsters who prey on them. thats a job i gladly take up you will find me waiting in the shadow dont think your safe none of you twisted freaks who harm kids and justify pedophilia are." 

Found some new material 

every time i see this shit in chat it just makes me embarassed

please

i'm begging you

stop with all this shit, it's like watching a chopped and screwed pewdiepie video

i'm sincerely asking you to stop for your own good

4 hours ago, Orwell said:

every time i see this shit in chat it just makes me embarassed

please

i'm begging you

stop with all this shit, it's like watching a chopped and screwed pewdiepie video

i'm sincerely asking you to stop for your own good

ur jealous xD nah its all just memes 

updated a bit

*imagine lots of body language including seizures and arm waving* YO WHATS UP DRAMA ALERT NATION MICHEAL V SAUCE HERE AM I THE REAL HOWTOBASIC? GUCCI UP squad fam team 10 clan army mavrick dank me me gucci team its ur boi arrow back at it again with them minecraft gift cards PLUS FREE FUCKING V BUCKS ALSO SEASON BATTLE PASSES FREE FUCKING FREE all you got to do is follow my twitter facebook myspace tumblr reddit discord and subscribe to my youtube and can we drop a like bomb please can we get 9999 likes that would be amazing please dont forget to Like, comment, favorite, and subscribe. ALSO me and my WIIIIIFE are getting a devorce! *ali a intro BUN DUH BDA DUDSDF DBDS* Remember to turn on notifications and donate to my patreon. Buy my merch. Link in the BI well peace out squad fam team10 army clan mavrick cankle ussr SIGE HAIL!! i mean america is great time to get this vid to 10 min *windows error sound* 10 bucks for every nude k  the comments

oof oof oof gang spend 2 rolls on new chain oof gang oof gang oof gang roll up on their block like scra ta ta oof gang oof gang oof gang ya yeet your way in there spray that shit up like scra ta ta oof gang oof gang oof gang yeety skeety all up on that shit

mg hai ^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @@ anime ❤️ and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^__^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =__=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n_n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ** he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop oo and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -__-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (òó) (òó) (òó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (òó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^_<) ^__;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;