Kris

[IC] Award Candidate Suggestions

Good evening alpha company,

This notice is to inform all ranks that they are able to suggest others that they feel performed a feat or act that falls into line with any award or medal that the Federation currently offers, the list can be found here:

Any award can be suggested by those of the rank of Private and higher, though understand those with lower ranks will require witnesses on hand to provide evidence to the suggested act that commends that individual for the award.

Follow the format listed below:

Spoiler

Your Name:

Your Rank:

Date Written:

Their Name & Rank:

Award Recommended:

The act committed:

Witnesses:

Your Name: Zealious Odin

Your Rank: Sergeant

Date Written: 26/05/2298

Their Name & Rank: Aoife Hviteulven

Award Recommended: Distinguished Service Medal

The act committed: Not only saved the life of myself she also disarmed/defeated a Sanctuary Lieutenant Marauder in melee combat coming out victorious with no wounds to herself thus helping in my objective to secure the Sanctuary officers located in the same room.

Witnesses: Only Myself/Anybody who view's the head cam footage.

Your Name: Alice Vickers

Date Written: 6/8/98

Their Name & Rank: Cpl. Quinn Caffrey

Award Recommended: Meritorious Service Medal

The act committed: Located the injured and unconscious Master Sergeant Young, then led the platoon to his position through arachnids and extremely adverse weather conditions. On finding Young, she recovered the explosive charges he was carrying. Later, while we were holding a fixed position against constant arachnid pressure, she pushed forward through the assault, on her own initiative, and took her squad to within throwing range of the source of the arachnids. She then threw one of Young's explosive charges into the hole, drew her squad back, and detonated the charge, stalling the advance and allowing us to resupply and consolidate, as well as considerably raising morale within the squad.

Witnesses: Myself, Pfc. Maxine Valentine (Squad 2ic)

Their Name & Rank: LCpl. Grey Seraphim

The act committed: Used his weapon and his arm to hold a closing bulkhead door open to allow his squad-mate to get through. If Grey had not done this, his squadmate would have been stuck on the opposite side of the door, alone, facing arachnids. He allowed his squad to regroup and stay cohesive, and suffered injury in the process.

Witnesses:  Myself, Corporal Clenmore (Squad lead)

Their Name & Rank: 3Spc Izla Sinthichai

The act committed: Ventured out alone into extremely adverse weather conditions and arachnid patrols in an attempt to locate Master Sergeant Young, after volunteering for the act. Initially force to withdraw, but returned later with Cpl. Caffrey and the rest of our force and succeeded in securing the Master Sergeant.

Witnesses:  Myself, Corporal Clenmore, Corporal Caffrey, Pfc. Maxine Valentine

Your Rank: Staff Sergeant

Date Written: 17/8/98

Their Name & Rank: Sgt. Troy Hughes

The act committed: Volunteered to scale a hundred meter tall transmitter tower during a blizzard after trekking several kilometers through the snow, and by doing so, secured the rest of the unit means with which to call evac. 

Witnesses:  Myself, Cpl. Helena Clenmore, LCpl. Florens AgterEekte

Your Rank: Staff Sergeant

Date Written: 17/8/98

Their Name & Rank: 3Spc. Charles Timms

The act committed: Volunteered to scale a hundred meter tall transmitter tower during a blizzard after trekking several kilometers through the snow, and by doing so, secured the rest of the unit means with which to call evac. 

Witnesses:  Myself, Cpl. Helena Clenmore, LCpl. Florens AgterEekte