Kris

[IC] Award Candidate Suggestions

Good evening alpha company,

This notice is to inform all ranks that they are able to suggest others that they feel performed a feat or act that falls into line with any award or medal that the Federation currently offers, the list can be found here:

Any award can be suggested by those of the rank of Private and higher, though understand those with lower ranks will require witnesses on hand to provide evidence to the suggested act that commends that individual for the award.

Follow the format listed below:

Spoiler

Your Name:

Your Rank:

Date Written:

Their Name & Rank:

Award Recommended:

The act committed:

Witnesses:

Your Name: Zealious Odin

Your Rank: Sergeant

Date Written: 26/05/2298

Their Name & Rank: Aoife Hviteulven

Award Recommended: Distinguished Service Medal

The act committed: Not only saved the life of myself she also disarmed/defeated a Sanctuary Lieutenant Marauder in melee combat coming out victorious with no wounds to herself thus helping in my objective to secure the Sanctuary officers located in the same room.

Witnesses: Only Myself/Anybody who view's the head cam footage.

Your Name: Alice Vickers

Date Written: 6/8/98

Their Name & Rank: Cpl. Quinn Caffrey

Award Recommended: Meritorious Service Medal

The act committed: Located the injured and unconscious Master Sergeant Young, then led the platoon to his position through arachnids and extremely adverse weather conditions. On finding Young, she recovered the explosive charges he was carrying. Later, while we were holding a fixed position against constant arachnid pressure, she pushed forward through the assault, on her own initiative, and took her squad to within throwing range of the source of the arachnids. She then threw one of Young's explosive charges into the hole, drew her squad back, and detonated the charge, stalling the advance and allowing us to resupply and consolidate, as well as considerably raising morale within the squad.

Witnesses: Myself, Pfc. Maxine Valentine (Squad 2ic)

Their Name & Rank: LCpl. Grey Seraphim

The act committed: Used his weapon and his arm to hold a closing bulkhead door open to allow his squad-mate to get through. If Grey had not done this, his squadmate would have been stuck on the opposite side of the door, alone, facing arachnids. He allowed his squad to regroup and stay cohesive, and suffered injury in the process.

Witnesses:  Myself, Corporal Clenmore (Squad lead)

Their Name & Rank: 3Spc Izla Sinthichai

The act committed: Ventured out alone into extremely adverse weather conditions and arachnid patrols in an attempt to locate Master Sergeant Young, after volunteering for the act. Initially force to withdraw, but returned later with Cpl. Caffrey and the rest of our force and succeeded in securing the Master Sergeant.

Witnesses:  Myself, Corporal Clenmore, Corporal Caffrey, Pfc. Maxine Valentine

Your Rank: Staff Sergeant

Date Written: 17/8/98

Their Name & Rank: Sgt. Troy Hughes

The act committed: Volunteered to scale a hundred meter tall transmitter tower during a blizzard after trekking several kilometers through the snow, and by doing so, secured the rest of the unit means with which to call evac. 

Witnesses:  Myself, Cpl. Helena Clenmore, LCpl. Florens AgterEekte

Date Written: 17/8/98

Their Name & Rank: 3Spc. Charles Timms

The act committed: Volunteered to scale a hundred meter tall transmitter tower during a blizzard after trekking several kilometers through the snow, and by doing so, secured the rest of the unit means with which to call evac. 

Witnesses:  Myself, Cpl. Helena Clenmore, LCpl. Florens AgterEekte

Date Written: 26/8/98

Their Name & Rank: Spc. Claud Cozwin

Award Recommended: Medal of Valour

The act committed: Intercepted an enemy Baron and held it down for the infantry to engage on two separate occasions, the second time without any chest armour.  Both times, in doing so,  categorically saved the lives of those around him. After being heavily wounded, his suit inoperable, Cozwin then requested a side-arm so he could continue fighting, and fought for several more hours into a progenitor held facility, assisting in the launching of the missiles which shut down the progenitor defence network, before succumbing to his wounds.

Witnesses:  Myself, Major Salem, Cpt. Bently

Their Name & Rank: Spc. Aiden O'Farrell

Award Recommended: Hero of the Federation

The act committed: Formed the vanguard of the push into the progenitor held ICBM facility, and was directly responsible for the 112th's successful move to take the control room. By taking the brunt of nearly the entire facility's garrison throughout the assault, O'Farrell allowed the infantry behind to survive what would have otherwise been a suicidal push through a maze of corridors and tunnels. Upon the infantry reaching the control room, O'Farrell took the brunt of rearguard work, and was eventually overcome by progenitor thrawls. Paralysed in a disabled suit, he continued to provide intelligence on the progenitor positions, allowing the infantry to conduct a flanking operation which cleared the area and allowed them to move unimpeded to manually launch the final ICBM. 

Witnesses:  Myself, Major Salem, Sgt. Westervelt

Their Name & Rank:  Sgt. Pauline Westervelt

Award Recommended: Meritorious Service Medal

The act committed:  Conceived and executed a perfect flanking maneuver (all but alone) through confusing and unknown terrain in order to clear a room of progenitors who were both pinning down the infantry by the ICBM control room, and surrounding the trapped Spc. O'Farrell. It was due to this rapid lateral thinking that O'Farrell was given a chance of survival with medical care. Unfortunately he did not survive, however, without this effort, the infantry would have had no way to access him, and would have remained pinned down by the control room, suffering heavy casualties.

Witnesses:  Myself, Devin Saiphan, Kyrill Layland

Their Name & Rank:  SSgt. Tom Solomons

Award Recommended: Meritorious Unit Medal

The act committed:  Orange squad successfully cleared a heavily defended bunker leading to the ICBM complex, rapidly and with aggression, without sustaining casualties. Their highly competent and deadly advance opened up the facility for the rest of the platoon to move in and start making headway towards the control room.

Witnesses:  Myself, Sgt. Westervelt, Sgt. Troy Hughes

Their Name & Rank:  Sgt. Quinn Caffrey

The act committed:  Orange squad successfully cleared a heavily defended bunker leading to the ICBM complex, rapidly and with aggression, without sustaining casualties. Their highly competent and deadly advance opened up the facility for the rest of the platoon to move in and start making headway towards the control room.

Their Name & Rank:  Cpl. Kyrill Layland

Their Name & Rank:  3Spc. Lorenzo Bianchi

Their Name & Rank: Maj. Eliot Salem

Their Name & Rank: TSgt. Charles Scott

The act committed:  Medical personnel provided rapid and life-saving care throughout the push through the ICBM facility, communicating effectively with leadership and working with perfect synergy to massively reduce what would have been near-total casualties, without their intervention. Their sheer competence and drive meant that the platoon was able to operate a near-constant push into the facility despite taking steady fire.

Their Name & Rank: 2Spc. Sylase K. Freeman

The act committed:  Medical personnel provided rapid and life-saving care throughout the push through the ICBM facility, communicating effectively with leadership and working with perfect synergy to massively reduce what would have been near-total casualties, without their intervention. Their sheer competence and drive meant that the platoon was able to operate a near-constant push into the facility despite taking steady fire.

Their Name & Rank: 3Spc. Lorenzo Bianchi

Their Name & Rank: 2Spc. Cait Donovan

Date Written: 26/8/98

Their Name & Rank: 3Spc. Devin Saiphan

The act committed: Held a rooftop against successive mass waves of enemy armour and gunships using nothing more than a Mk55 rocket launcher, reloading and resupplying himself to secure over half a dozen confirmed kills on enemy gunships, and representing the MI well even against the standards of the pathfinders he was fighting alongside.

Witnesses:  Myself, SSgt. Solomons, Maj. Salem, Cpt. Dresdner

Their Name & Rank: Sgt. Quinn Caffrey

The act committed: Displayed preternatural presence of mind and seized the initiative several times over to direct a platoon of MI through heavy resistance at extreme speed while entirely surrounded by enemy forces. Several times laid smoke and used her leadership of Orange Squad to pathfind a route towards the enemy headquarters, through twisting streets and open plazas, while under near-constant fire. Without this effort, the platoon would have found their objective far later, and with far more casualties. As it was, casualties throughout this movement were nil. 

Witnesses:  Myself, SSgt. Solomons, Sgt. Westervelt

Their Name & Rank: 112th MoritasAlpha Company, 1st Platoon (all present, 25.8.98, assault of Nuuk)

The act committed: At every level of responsibility and command, from riflemen to NCOs, operated as a highly aggressive, deeply competent and well oiled unit, despite extreme changes to the tactical plan necessitated by enemy action. Every trooper, medic, engineer, and combat leader performed above and beyond the standard expected of them, routinely outmoving and outfighting the enemy through their own defensive positions without armour or marauder support. 

Witnesses:  Myself, SSgt. Solomons, Maj. Salem, Cpt. Dresdner

Their Name & Rank: Maj. Eliot Salem

Award Recommended: Valorous Unit Medal

The act committed: Pathfinders provided support to the 112th above and beyond even the high standards expected of them. Extreme amounts of enemy armour was destroyed by their action. Flanking, scouting, and unorthodox methods employed by this fireteam had an impact on the infantry's progress which punched far above that which three men should be able to achieve. Constant willingness to communicate and cooperate with infantry played a major part in this, and serves as an ideal example for how MI and Pathfinder forces can operate together in the field. At one point, pathfinders occupying a rooftop held off successive mass waves of enemy armour and gunships with nothing more than man-portable AT weapons (and the assistance of a single MI engineer), thus denying enemy infantry the ability to even advance on the MI's position. The impact this had on the overall mission cannot be overstated.

Witnesses:  Myself, SSgt. Solomons, Sgt. Caffrey, Sgt. Westervelt

Their Name & Rank: Cpt. Otto Dresdner

The act committed: Pathfinders provided support to the 112th above and beyond even the high standards expected of them. Extreme amounts of enemy armour was destroyed by their action. Flanking, scouting, and unorthodox methods employed by this fireteam had an impact on the infantry's progress which punched far above that which three men should be able to achieve. Constant willingness to communicate and cooperate with infantry played a major part in this, and serves as an ideal example for how MI and Pathfinder forces can operate together in the field. At one point, pathfinders occupying a rooftop held off successive mass waves of enemy armour and gunships with nothing more than man-portable AT weapons (and the assistance of a single MI engineer), thus denying enemy infantry the ability to even advance on the MI's position. The impact this had on the overall mission cannot be overstated.

Their Name & Rank: Sgt. Jake Forzen

Your Name: Reuben Amukama

Your Rank: Corporal

Date Written: 27/08/2298

Their Name & Rank: Preston Wulf

Award Recommended: -/-

The act committed: Single-handedly captured a Progenitor and defended the Ark teleporter

Witnesses: A lot of people.

1 hour ago, El Excellente said:

Your Name: Reuben Amukama

Your Rank: Corporal

Date Written: 27/08/2298

Their Name & Rank: Preston Wulf

Award Recommended: -/-

The act committed: Single-handedly captured a Progenitor and defended the Ark teleporter

Witnesses: A lot of people.

I'm going to back this up and recommend the Mobile Infantry Cross for Wulf. The man is insane.

-Vickers

Date Written: 27/8/98

Their Name & Rank: WO. Kristina Sigrun

The act committed: Located a shipment of rocks which the MI had missed, thus completing our original objective in the AO. Also killed a brain bug which was in the process of assaulting the platoon in the middle of an arachnid assault - thus saving the infantry.

Witnesses: Myself, Cpl. Layland, Cpl. Volker

Date Written: 21/10/98

Their Name & Rank: LCpl. Madoc Lewellyn 

The act committed: Identified a bomb, called it out, picked it up, and threw it down a nearby well. Did so at great personal risk for the good of those nearby, and was badly injured in the process.

Witnesses: Myself

Date Written: 21/10/98

Their Name & Rank: Spc. Izla Sinthachai

The act committed: Constantly supported all elements of a difficult situation over several hours. At different times, took point and assaulted, gave covering fire and coordinated with infantry, walked into a flaming building to rescue medics, at all times remaining proactive, eager to assist, and communicative.

Witnesses: Myself