Arrow

Boboro brothers. God bless them.

This is a tale of wonders of exploring and hope for the future come crashing down. The Boboros no longer exist as they would most likely die from being hung when cought by the Federation. It's ironic. The original three Boboros brought honor to their family name while the last three dissapointed and brought shame. A tale of brothers.

Current brothers alive

Clayton||AGE 21||Male||Recruit||

Alex||AGE 25||Male||Private||

Jake||AGE 30||Male||Private||

Finn||AGE 18||Male||Recruit||

Blake||AGE 18||Male||Recruit||Humanitarian award medal||

Mason||AGE29||Male||Recruit||

Passed away in the field of battle

Blake||AGE 18||Male||Recruit||Humanitarian award medal||

Mason||AGE29||Male||Recruit||

Jake||AGE 30||Male||Private||

Alex||AGE 25||Male||Private|| 

Descriptions of the brothers.

Clayton: He is  probably the most battle hardened and cold trooper of the bunch. As well as the most fit.

Alex:Rowdy and undisciplined. Trouble maker of the bunch. But he means well.

Jake: Oldest and most caring of the group. Sees the brothers as those who need to be cared for. Now dead.

Finn: Nervous, anxious, and all around scared. Joined the MI because his brothers did. 

Blake: Looking to do the best. Thought the 112th were the best group of soldiers out there. Was excited to join them. Easily excitable. Now dead.

Mason: Smart mouth capable soldier. Loved to joke around. Now dead

Backstory

The Boboros lived in a far off planet on the edgy of Federation Space. They lived with their mother and their father happily for 29 years. Six children were born. Jake being the oldest. 

Unfortunately when the civil war started the Boboro family was stuck inside of Draconis space. One of the factions of the civil war that was quickly wiped out by the coalition. When their farm was attacked by Draconis forces the Boboro children could do nothing to stop the murder of their parents. For weeks they had to live off of their surroundings barely surviving. Until one day the Coalition arrived and took over the farm and helped the remaining Boboros. They quickly enlisted and helped in the war effort serving valiantly for their survival as a species. 

------------Report------------

Spoiler

5/20 Today was a great loss for the Boboro family...the first of their brothers being killed in the war by a hopper bug. The bug lanced him and carried him off to an unknown location. The screams of the young 18 year old recruit being heard over the radio as the lieutenant ordered the infantry to hold their ground.||KIA Blake Boboro.||

5/22 Another one of the Boboros lost his life. His mind hallucinating due to Skinnies. He was left alone by Private First Class Henderson. He was ambushed by a Skinnie and abducted. When the infantry found Blake his wrists were slit and he was hung from the ceiling. Who knows what the Skinnies did to him.||KIA Mason Boboro.||

5/23 Alex was shot multiple times. Buckshot to the chest, GSW to the thigh, another GSW to the thigh. The last shot was deliverd by Staff Sergeant Bently when Alex was complaining about going and how his brothers were left behind. None of the others thought worse of Bently and instead disciplined Alex.

5/23 Jake was melted by a firefly while gunning down hoards of bugs on a 50. Cal. A recruit put him out of his misery with a shot to the head. His dog tags were miraculously retrieved.||KIA Jake Boboro||

5/24 Alex Boboro was kidnapped and was infected with a CB. He shot two bullets into Faust's leg as she was crying and vulnerable on the ground. Alex turned into a disappointment and shame to the family name. 

5/25 The rest of the Boboros vanished. Possible desertion. 

-------------------Diary------------------

Spoiler

5/23 Jake Boboro: "I got the shit kicked out of me by Staff Hayes today. It's whatever got to talk with Alex for a bit. That was fun. The drop I went on was alright. Blew up a tanker and some bug holes."

5/23 Alex Boboro: "Oh god....I....He's dead...."

5/25 We have to leave. This place will kills us all. We can't stay here.

------------------WIP------------------

(if you think of anything i should add pls tell me)

Just now, F r a n c o said:

jesus christ

Commenting on the deaths? or about the whole Boboro thing xD

42 minutes ago, Zeppy said:

@Bohannon

Bring Cullen and every other fucking dead Bohannons back, we have a new threat to the Bohannon dynasty.

more like a threat to the Worts

why are all my char deaths super brutal

1 got lanced and then chewed apart

another got skinnie mind fucked then writs slit then hung

3rd got melted to death

1 hour ago, Arrow said:

why are all my char deaths super brutal

1 got lanced and then chewed apart

another got skinnie mind fucked then writs slit then hung

3rd got melted to death

Because we only give you the best arrow

8 hours ago, Scar said:

Once they all finally die 

lol i cant see that download xD 

14 hours ago, Zeppy said:

@Bohannon

Bring Cullen and every other fucking dead Bohannons back, we have a new threat to the Bohannon dynasty.

The moment all the Dead Bohannons come back is the day I get Gastubashi and Mardezno back.

1 minute ago, redneckrOadkill said:

The moment all the Dead Bohannons come back is the day I get Gastubashi and Mardezno back.

Legend says, that on the day of the Armageddon,

when the darkness finally overtakes the light.

The Bohannons shall descend from heavens and drive away the darkness by firing all of my ship's missiles at a non-hostile space station in the middle of a giant space battle. 

welp apparentally i cant have anymore boboros so alex was the last one to die x D rip