Sign in to follow this  
Arrow

BRUUUUUTAL

Ok. So if u want to post one of ur chars most brutal death. I will hold a competition! Winner wins their char back. Jk faggot. Seriously tho. Some of my most brutal was with my first char on the server. He got a rocket that exploded next to him which hit a pipe. So basically. Shrapnel, burn wound, steam burn wound. He was alive for about 30 min before a lieutenant A'6 him. 

Another that happend recently just kinda got melted legs first. Then he slowly fell into the pool of melt stuff.  

23 minutes ago, Coleision said:

Some dude once got gooped by a grenade and his goop went all over me.

THAT WAS ME!!!!! RIP Cullen

NOTE: He jumped on the grenade and saved Sorrentino, A engi who had both arms cut of fand a medic tending her

While not on this server it was on another SSTRP server. I had a character who got abducted by space ghosts in a derelict ship and stabbed to death repeatedly by said ghost, they also stole my organs. Granted I did ask for a PK on a mostly passive mission because I was bored with the character but still, shit was gruesome man, especially since many of that char's best friends were watching in the next room.

my first char on sstrp.net got stuck in a hole on a construction site, and was shredded into bits and melted down to mostly stew by talons and acid from warrior tigers above

I remember @HazyDay blew up my bud the first drop he was on, he stepped in front of her rauder and she just fired her rocketlauncher and blew his ass up, it was a glorious pk.

Also another one of my Boboros got kidnapped by skinnies. He then got mind fucked then his wrists slit. THEN he was hung by the skinnie while he was still alive. Then Chev came in a blew his ass up with a UGL buckshot. that was my second boboro