Fitz

Attar PK Appeal

So, my main character Spc. Haleem bint al-Attar was PK'd yesterday and I'm going to appeal it here even though I'm not a big fan of PK appeals, but I've let so many characters die to PK's I personally thought were of false validity for the principle of it I think I've got reason enough to do this. Let's get straight into it.

Order of events:

1. Spoiler

1. I was ordered to push up over the radio [AdminLog] 21:00:08 - Clayton Andonian used /yell. Arguments were 'Area seems clear. Lets push up?' [AdminLog] 21:00:09 - Miranda Walters used /radio. Arguments were Orange push up left side.

2. Scar who is noclipping about deals 22 damage to me with a Morita [AdminLog] 21:00:50 - Fitz 女装大佬 has taken 22 damage from Scar using sst_morita

3. Five seconds later I am dealt 3 damage by an NPC and killed [AdminLog] 21:00:55 - Fitz 女装大佬 has taken 3 damage from a npc_combine_s [AdminLog] 21:00:55 - Fitz 女装大佬 has been killed by a npc_combine_s

4. Rolled for death, got a 7 [AdminLog] 21:01:04 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /roll. Arguments were none

5. TP'd back to location next to Hughes [AdminLog] 21:03:28 - Bloke used /bring on Haleem bint al-Attar. Arguments were attar

6. Given a throat wound in my wound /event [AdminLog] 21:05:16 - Kyril Layland used /event. Arguments were Attar finds a round impact her throat, bursting blood into her air ways as he begins to cough out in a lack of oxygen, she feels like she is on her last legs as she begins to fall down with blood spewing from her mouth.

7. My character wiggled off her backpack and kept pressure on her wound [AdminLog] 21:06:37 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /me. Arguments were 'would fall down to the floor, sprawling about as she'd reach for her throat and tightly grasp it, looking up to Hughes she'd begin to wiggle off her medical bag, coughing.'

8. Hughes took the backpack without being told to do so by me, or being prompted to do so at all [AdminLog] 21:07:00 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /me. Arguments were 'grabbed her bag as he quickly looked through it.'

9. Hughes is told by Chandler to stick a tube down her throat [AdminLog] 21:07:19 - Lawrence Chandler used /yell. Arguments were 'Stick a tube down her throat so she can breath, Hughes.'

10. He looked inside and found in it some occlusive bandages and an NPA kit [AdminLog] 21:07:30 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /it. Arguments were 'He would notice a few NPA kits and a couple occlusive bangages if he knew what to look for.'

11. Hughes says he's looking for the "tube" in response to Chandler [AdminLog] 21:07:32 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /yell. Arguments were 'Im looking for it.'

12. Cipher PM's Hughes telling him he only finds bandages and "shit" [AdminLog] 21:08:04 - Kyril Layland used /pm on Troy 'Turtle' Hughes. Arguments were You find a bunch of bandages and shit [AdminLog] 21:08:22 - Kyril Layland used /pm on Troy 'Turtle' Hughes. Arguments were You dont know what the majority of this stuff is?

13. Hughes takes the NPA kit [AdminLog] 21:08:38 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /me. Arguments were 'grabbed the NPA kit, looking for a tube to stick down her throat.'

14. Hughes PM's Cipher telling him he did know what an NPA kit is given the fact that he is CLS certified IC [AdminLog] 21:08:51 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /pm on Kyril Layland. Arguments were Think again, I had CLS training.

15. Hughes orders MEDEVAC be called [AdminLog] 21:09:02 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /yell. Arguments were 'Call for immediate MEDEVAC.'

16. I RP saying that if Hughes would move the tube towards her throat, she would shake her head [AdminLog] 21:09:04 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /me. Arguments were 'would shake her head id he went to her throat, coughing more.'

17. Cipher PM's Hughes with implied doubt to the fact that he knows what an NPA kit is despite his being CLS certified in a rather passive aggressive manner [AdminLog] 21:09:05 - Kyril Layland used /pm on Troy 'Turtle' Hughes. Arguments were ...

18. Hughes RP's his character's moving the tube away from her mouth upon Haleem shaking her head [AdminLog] 21:09:19 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /me. Arguments were 'pulled it away.'

19. Cipher PM's Hughes telling him that he wouldn't know everything in a medic's bag upon being CLS certified, though seeing as he only took an NPA kit, it can be assumed he was saying this in reference to the NPA kit [AdminLog] 21:09:22 - Kyril Layland used /pm on Troy 'Turtle' Hughes. Arguments were You think CLS can teach you EVERYTHING about the gear that medical carry?

20. I RP my character motioning to her nose for the use of the NPA kit as well as implying this might make his character remember what the "N" in NPA stands for [AdminLog] 21:09:31 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /me. Arguments were 'would flare her nostrils and remove her right hand to quickly and in a jerky motion point to her nose, then moving the hand quickly back.' [AdminLog] 21:09:47 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /it. Arguments were 'The "N" in NPA kit might come to mind.'

21. Hughes PM's Cipher, saying he has adequate experience to know what these items are [AdminLog] 21:09:48 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /pm on Kyril Layland. Arguments were Bitch no, but I have dealt with a lot of injuries.

22. Hughes inserts the NPA kit [AdminLog] 21:10:04 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /me. Arguments were 'took the hose and stuffed it down Attar's nose.'

23. MEDEVAC is called [AdminLog] 21:10:23 - Helena Clenmore used /lrr. Arguments were Copy Mobcomm, we also need a Immediarte MEDEVAC as we have a Critically wounded trooper, over.

24. Cipher continues to imply Hughes wouldn't know what an NPA kit is, and orders him to stop doing his medRP, implying he should use a tourniquet [AdminLog] 21:10:24 - Kyril Layland used /pm on Troy 'Turtle' Hughes. Arguments were Stop, now, You dont know how Medical operate, You find some touniquets and CLS is the shit you learn at basic.'

25. Hughes tells Cipher that the medic (me) is walking him through it IC, which is true (though only slightly and to a realistic degree) [AdminLog] 21:10:26 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /pm on Kyril Layland. Arguments were Also the medic is showing me what to do.

26. Cipher spams Hughes with "STOP" twice through PM [AdminLog] 21:10:32 - Kyril Layland used /pm on Troy 'Turtle' Hughes. Arguments were STOP [AdminLog] 21:10:33 - Kyril Layland used /pm on Troy 'Turtle' Hughes. Arguments were STOP

27. Hughes tells Cipher to "shut up" in response to his spam [AdminLog] 21:10:47 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /pm on Kyril Layland. Arguments were Dude shut up and let the other admin deal with it.

28. Cipher implies I was walking him through the medrp OOCly when this has not happened once, only one time had I IC helped him in RP which was to a realistic extent, the consequence for this being a PK regardless of the quality of RP, an IC punishment for an OOC offence that didn't even happen and he had not even taken the time to confirm[AdminLog] 21:10:48 - Kyril Layland used /pm on Troy 'Turtle' Hughes. Arguments were If the medic is hand holding you to save their own char, Im gonna kill them. [AdminLog] 21:11:04 - Kyril Layland used /pm on Troy 'Turtle' Hughes. Arguments were Im the one who issued the injury.

29. I RP my injuries, bringing attention to the blood loss still occurring as the two continued to argue through PM [AdminLog] 21:11:06 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /me. Arguments were 'would shoot her eyes open at this, cringing and squirming a bit on the floor as she'd gage on the tubes, but once fully in she could be heard and felt breathing through them, though blood still coming from her neck.'

30. Cipher tells Hughes he shouldn't continue to argue, implying it will only increase the likelihood of the PK (though that is debatable and subjective) [AdminLog] 21:11:16 - Kyril Layland used /pm on Troy 'Turtle' Hughes. Arguments were Continue to argue wont do any good to you.

31. Hughes notifies admins using /report, telling them he was overwhelmed [AdminLog] 21:12:04 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /report. Arguments were Can we fuckin hold for a minute, admins.

32. Directly after Hughes telling admins he needed more time for OOC reasons, Cipher initiates a timer on the wound [AdminLog] 21:12:18 - Kyril Layland used /it. Arguments were 'Attar finds her mouth begin to fill with blood, She finds she doesn't have long.'

33. I tell the admins I am able to breathe [AdminLog] 21:12:42 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /report. Arguments were Hughes put the NPA kit in actually by now, she can breathe.

34. At this point Hughes is completely frustrated and overwhelmed as he told the admins via /report

35. Cipher continues the PK timer, implying in it that the NPA kit had been applied too late even though it was applied incredibly quickly IC [AdminLog] 21:13:45 - Kyril Layland used /it. Arguments were 'Attar finds that as the time the NPA kit was applied her body had been starved of Oxygen for too long, Their heard rate slowly begins to drop rapidly as their beats per minutes began to rapidly drop.'

36. I remind Hughes of the pump attached to the mask of the kit as his character would have easily seen IC [AdminLog] 21:13:59 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /me. Arguments were 'would have attached to the NPA a mask which would cover her face. There would be a small yellow rubber pump that would dangle from the mask for regulation.'

37. Cipher continues the PK timer will full knowledge of Hughes' situation [AdminLog] 21:14:32 - Kyril Layland used /it. Arguments were 'Attar finds her life is slowly leaving her.'

38. Hughes logically begins to pump [AdminLog] 21:14:38 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /me. Arguments were 'grabbed the pump because he actually has common sense and start pressing it down. Helping to get oxygen.'

39. Cipher changes the problem of the PK timer from a lack of oxygen to blood loss and implies she would die if she didn't get a MEDEVAC [AdminLog] 21:15:10 - Kyril Layland used /it. Arguments were 'Unfortunately due to the blood loss occured, Attar is dying with not much time left.' [AdminLog] 21:15:25 - Kyril Layland used /it. Arguments were 'If she doesn't get MEDEVAC'd she will DIE.'

40. I imply an occlusive bandage in close proximity of the NPA kit upon being removed would be easily visible by Hughes' character, at this point mad at Hughes as I did not know of his being harassed over PM [AdminLog] 21:15:37 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /me. Arguments were 'would grab her neck, BLOOD POURING OUT STILL AS AN OCCLUSIVE BANDAGE WOULD BE THROWN OUT ON THE GROUND DUE TO HUGHES' HASTE TO REMOVE THE NPA KIT>'

41. Cipher continues the PK timer [AdminLog] 21:16:21 - Kyril Layland used /it. Arguments were 'Attar begins to find from her blood loss she is suffering from Shock.'

42. Hughes is busy asking in /report for the event runner to respond [AdminLog] 21:16:22 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /report. Arguments were Hey MOBCOMM, can you please respind.

43. At last Scar RP's MOBCOMM [AdminLog] 21:16:45 - Bloke used /mobcomm. Arguments were 'This is MOBCOMM, go ahead DM.'

44. Cipher gives a /it telling that Haleem was dead; the end of the PK timer [AdminLog] 21:17:49 - Kyril Layland used /it. Arguments were 'Attar finds her last breathe leave her as her time had run out.' [AdminLog] 21:18:21 - Kyril Layland used /it. Arguments were 'She lies down dead onto the floor as she looked onto the sky, Her eyes filled with the empetiness off death.'

45. Eight seconds after the death, a MEDEVAC is being sent [AdminLog] 21:18:29 - Bloke used /mobcomm. Arguments were 'MOBCOMM copys, 1-1. Tasking a boat to your location'

46. Troy checks for a pulse [AdminLog] 21:18:48 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /me. Arguments were 'placed his finger on her throat, checking for a pulse before cussing.'

47. Cipher responds saying Haleem is dead [AdminLog] 21:18:58 - Kyril Layland used /it. Arguments were 'Troy finds no pulse.' [AdminLog] 21:19:03 - Kyril Layland used /it. Arguments were 'She is dead.'

48. Cipher PK's me [AdminLog] 21:19:07 - Kyril Layland used /permakill on Haleem bint al-Attar. Arguments were attar

49. As far as I am aware, the boat has landed 35 seconds after the PK [AdminLog] 21:19:42 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /radio. Arguments were I need all wounded who cannot fight on the dropship.

50. Hughes is told there is a boat coming [AdminLog] 21:19:20 - [ic]Helena Clenmore: Corporal, I got a boat coming to us.

51. Hughes picks up Attar [AdminLog] 21:20:19 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /me. Arguments were 'picks Attar up.'

52. Hughes places Attar on the landed dropship two minutes after she is PK'd [AdminLog] 21:21:07 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /me. Arguments were 'places ATTAR in the ship.'

Steam chat with Cipher:

Spoiler

11:00 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Can I get the logs of the whole situation?

11:03 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: You there?

11:03 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Ja?

11:03 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Logs for?

11:03 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: The PK

11:03 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: I cant give out logs willy nilly.

11:04 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Logs will have to be editted due to admin chat being present.

11:04 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: I can only provide them if your appealing it.

11:04 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: That's what I'm doing

11:04 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: And I'd like to have them within twenty minutes because I wanted to go to bed two hours ago

11:04 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Can you do that?

11:05 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: I cant give you logs in steam

11:05 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: you have to make the appeal and then I shall deal with it.

11:07 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: But I can't make an appeal when I don't even know what fully happened.

11:07 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: You dont know what happened?

11:07 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: If I make the arguments and points before getting the facts, I a weak to start out with.

11:07 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: will be weak*

11:07 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Make the appeal on the forums from what you DO know.

11:08 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Then I shall fill in the blanks, Provide my case,

11:08 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: You respond then the XA will decide.

11:08 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: I want you to give me your case right now, if that's fine

11:08 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: I cant do that.

11:08 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: What was the reason for it?

11:08 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: The reason for your PK?

11:08 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Yes.

11:10 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: You rolled 7, Took a heavy injury, and resulting in which you were not propperly treated.

11:10 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: End result = PK.

11:10 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Ok. Was it the time limit?

11:10 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: If you wish to debate it further it shall go to the forums.

11:11 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: I'm nopt trying to debate, just get why you did it.

11:11 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Just answer my question and I won't say anything in my offence, of course.

11:11 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: defence*

11:12 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Your question, I did it out of fairness, The injury you took was supposed to be heavy, So I gave a GSW to the throat.

11:12 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Therefore, I would of done the same onto anyone else.

11:14 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: And in addition that your tried debating in ooc did not help your case, However that was NOT a factor in this, But the fact of nobody was able to treat it propperly resulted in the timer being placed.

11:14 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: That timer being that you had to get treated in about a minute, However the RP troy had done was NOT valid.

11:14 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: As you had been talking him through the entire thing.

11:14 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: And that is classed as Metagame.

11:15 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Alright

11:17 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Are you taking this to Appeal

11:17 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Yes

11:19 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Can I copy paste this into the appeal?

11:19 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Sure.

11:19 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Thank you

11:20 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: One more question, did you intend the throat shot to be an instant PK for rolling below 10?

11:20 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: No.

11:20 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: It was intended to be A SERIOUS injury.

11:21 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Sealing it with Gauze and a elastic bandage would of sufficed.

11:21 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: kk

11:21 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Thx bb

RJFnMvqS8qXm1CsearX9JcvHqOZwKxSQZgxB5IRzTmtRBLtitOkee0cBb7k6QwtOPK3zPpXWk5q9qN6Izf4Of0Wh_ey_O7m8m0GRJIg-np4OKueWKQ76NXfGZPRKcXcTAlK3jBLg

What is included in an IFAK kit:

Spoiler

IFAK (Individual first aid kit)

BAG WEIGHT: 3lbs / 1.3kg

Carried by every Trooper to date, the IFAK is a kit designed to hold a wounded Trooper over until they can be seen by medical personnel.

HEMORRHAGE >>

x1 extremity tourniquet

x2 simple gauze dressing

x1 hemostatic dressing

x1 occlusive dressing

x1 X-STAT

AIRWAY/BREATHING >>

x2 valved chest seal

x1 needle chest decompression kit

x1 NPA kit

BANDAGES/MUSCULOSKELETAL >>

x2 elastic bandage roll

x2 cling gauze bandage roll

DRUGS >>

x1 activated charcoal bottle

x2 tylenol

x1 mobic

x1 levaquin

MISCELLANEOUS >>

x1 trauma shears

x1 surgical tape roll

x1 box nitrile exam gloves

x1 casualty cards

x1 black surgical marker

So, what was Cipher's reason for PKing me?

"11:12 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Your question, I did it out of fairness, The injury you took was supposed to be heavy, So I gave a GSW to the throat.

11:12 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Therefore, I would of done the same onto anyone else.

11:14 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: And in addition that your tried debating in ooc did not help your case, However that was NOT a factor in this, But the fact of nobody was able to treat it propperly resulted in the timer being placed.

11:14 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: That timer being that you had to get treated in about a minute, However the RP troy had done was NOT valid.

11:14 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: As you had been talking him through the entire thing.

11:14 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: And that is classed as Metagame."

Apparently it's because 1. the RP Troy had done was not valid and 2. because I walked him through it in OOC which is metagame. Let's go through that bit by bit.

1. It was completely valid. He implied that Hughes wouldn't know what an NPA kit is, but he had gone through CLS which covers this, and it is also included in the standard IFAK, which means every soldier would presumably know how that works given that every soldier is given an IFAK kit.

2. I implied a few things, but I at no point ever told him anything in an OOC way, only told him in an IC manner that his character would be aware of some things that where obvious.

So, primarily it was because I apparently metagamed, which is not true. My first message sent to him through Steam was after the PK had happened, and there is no evidence of any metagame in the logs. You can see for yourself and look through the logs too: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Ryb3IzLYuKm0G-fGywL8cvnsVFIQ16qEXJHxLWMPqI/edit?usp=sharing

I would also say that the fact I was brought down to a health below three by Scar using a Morita is an issue; a headshot which lead to my death from a single blow from an NPC five seconds later dealing only three damage.

What would it have taken to save me?

11:20 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: One more question, did you intend the throat shot to be an instant PK for rolling below 10?

11:20 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: It was intended to be A SERIOUS injury.

11:21 PM - Cipher making Cancerbury great: Sealing it with Gauze and a elastic bandage would of sufficed.

Would Hughes’ character been able to do this if it weren't for the OOC timer being placed on him fourteen seconds after he had specifically asked them to slow down due to, and, the constant ridicule and argumentation from Cipher via PM?

11:14 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Your character knew to put a bandage on, correct?

11:14 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: It was an OOC thing that you didn't put the bandage on?

11:14 PM - hughes040: Yes because of Cipher

11:15 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Okay.

11:32 PM - hughes040: Volker doesnt know how to pull logs :/

11:32 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Tonic is getting them

11:32 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Thank you for asking though

11:32 PM - hughes040: Im sorry for what happened. I just got really pissed with Cipher.

11:32 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: It's fine

11:32 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: 11:20 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: One more question, did you intend the throat shot to be an instant PK for rolling below 10?

11:33 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: So, your character would have totally known that.

11:33 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: BLS certified, right?

11:33 PM - hughes040: Yes

11:33 PM - Fitz 女装大佬: Good, cool

11:33 PM - hughes040: Cipher was just being a smartass

I rest my case.

So, Since this has been posted I shall bring forward my reasoning and case, I would also like @Scar and @Grizzly Hughes to call me out on any points that I may get wrong, But as they were event helping they can attest to the truthful nature of my claim here.

[AdminLog] 21:07:30 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /it. Arguments were 'He would notice a few NPA kits and a couple occlusive bangages if he knew what to look for.'

This is mainly the problem I had with the Med RP at the time that I believed was not valid as Hughes had been talked through EXACTLY what to do, I believe this to be grounds for Metagame, Even after I spoke to Troy Hughes via PM and explain not Even CLS would teach you how to use a NPA kit, 

[AdminLog] 21:09:47 - Haleem bint al-Attar used /it. Arguments were 'The "N" in NPA kit might come to mind.'

These sorta hints came to mind, So I saw this as not valid medical RP and resulted in not proper treatment coming onto the casualty.

[AdminLog] 21:10:04 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /me. Arguments were 'took the hose and stuffed it down Attar's nose.'

This is the prime example of him not knowing what to do, putting a breathing tube down someone's nose while their throat is hit with a GSW???

Yeah, No proper treatment in my opinion.

After I was challenge by Hughes on the validity of my reports, 

[AdminLog] 21:10:47 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /pm on Kyril Layland. Arguments were Dude shut up and let the other admin deal with it.

This shows that their is a possible problem with my style of injury by Troy, Or he might not like me, Either way, I see this as an OOC grudge brought into an IC circumstance.

But another problem for another day, So moving forward to try and tell them people treating her to hurry up and seal it, Rather than placing their hands, Because not at any time did someone think that the amount of blood shooting out her artery's in her neck, 

[AdminLog] 21:06:15 - Troy 'Turtle' Hughes used /me. Arguments were 'rushed over to Attar, placing his hands over her throat, trying to stop the bleeding and not kill her at the same time.'

This was what I saw and I believed the blood loss and shock would of killed them, as scar had wanted the injury to time based and I believed the time frame given was enough.

Righty.

Whilst I fully understand they rolled a 7, and thus took a hefty injury, the injury that was issued out, no one was qualified to handle. Fitz was the only medic on drop, as stated by several witnesses - thus making it a pk in its own right. Sure, they could've called for a MEDEVAC, which was requested, but 

https://gyazo.com/d2f36c485b0d09e337f8977baae6e093

I see a clear cut log of the player playing Corporal Hughes (Mobile Infantry Leadership) asking for staff to slow down. This could've been communicated better on both sides of the card, however this stems all the way back to my issue I raised about MI Leadership + Staff Team communication, in which there seems to be a some here, but all very poor. Whilst yes, it's combat, it's stressful, this is a roleplay server.

Whilst, I'll state I don't think people shouldn't be pk'd all because a medic isn't around, wounds must be more fair, balanced and a bit easier for the general populace to handle if there are no medics. This has always been common sense among the admin team, and it was an unfortunate, accidental slip up here.

852eb0b280d0b2c0b8f98e9f94001b3e.png

This is not meta game. In any way, shape, or form. Fun fact, there are over 6000 words that start with 'n' in the English language. The way I see it, this was a very vague and fair way of walking a character through an unfair situation.

Also,"  Curaplex (A type of NPA kit) nasopharyngeal airways are made for the effective management of nasal airways, while providing patient comfort. "

So in the case of treatment, your opinion ("Yeah, No proper treatment in my opinion.") doesn't matter. Factually, as the nasal cavity connects to the throat (as Fitz showed in their picture) this was proper treatment. Furthermore, If you're going to issue a hefty, intricate wound then push for  just as intricate and proper medical treatment, you yourself must know the full extent of said treatment. In this case, you're dead wrong, the treatment was proper, and the story shifted from a lack of oxygen to blood loss very quickly, dependant on the treatment issued. This wound was all over the place.

And lastly, regarding this:

de0141b133576159cd29aeeafc186713.png

IFAK

Hide contents

BAG WEIGHT: 3lbs / 1.3kg

Carried by every Trooper to date, the IFAK is a kit designed to hold a wounded Trooper over until they can be seen by medical personnel.

HEMORRHAGE >>
x1 extremity tourniquet
x2 simple gauze dressing

x2 Israeli dressing
x1 hemostatic dressing
x1 occlusive dressing

x1 X-STAT

AIRWAY/BREATHING >>
x2 valved chest seal
x1 needle chest decompression kit

x1 NPA kit (- Contains several sizes of nasally-inserted rubber NPAs as well as a packet of water-based lubricant. Although uncomfortable, the NPA is the only airway adjunct that can be tolerated by conscious patients. Contraindicated by severe head/facial trauma or suspected skull fracture (Aka the ONLY TIME THEY WOULD NOT USE THIS IN FITZ CASE, IS IF THEY WERE SHOT IN THE FACE OR HEAD.)

BANDAGES/MUSCULOSKELETAL >>
x2 elastic bandage roll
x2 cling gauze bandage roll

DRUGS >>
x1 activated charcoal bottle
x2 tylenol

x1 mobic

x1 levaquin

MISCELLANEOUS >>

x1 trauma shears
x1 surgical tape roll
x1 box nitrile exam gloves
x1 casualty cards
x1 black surgical marker

If they know how to use anything in this, they're good to use it. This is what every trooper has in their IFAK, and thus this is what every trooper is authorised to use ON THE FIELD. so stating "You find some tourniquets-" ect. is, also, dead wrong, whilst also being incredibly vague and unhelpful to the player.

Ruling: Accepted w/ 3 day TK in Biotank, 1 day lite duty (No dropping) following the Tank days. After the 4 days, dropping is permitted, however the wound will not be entirely healed for 2 ooc weeks. Scar tissue will build up and require daily antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medication.

Some sort of hindrance is still due for the low roll.

#Locked, Solved.