12 hours ago, Rook said:

Neo-Dogs are incredibly skilled at sniffing out bug holes and locating brain bugs. They are also heavily armed and deadly in close combat. A single Neo-Dog is more than capable of taking on an Arachnid warrior one on one and winning.

you make it sound like they're machinegundogs. no, they're not even used on frontlines like the 112th is assigned to.

3 hours ago, Arrow said:

i feel we need neo dogs now @Rook xD

just have a player apply as a neo dog handler and then have one to to be a neo dog 

no we don't, simply because a) they wouldn't have any purpose in the 112th and b) they'd be roleplayed wrongly.

3 hours ago, Silent said:

“Come here boy.”

19 hours ago, Arrow said:

i did too xD

20 hours ago, LoadedGun said:

And I got a warning for it, that's some bs, gonna cry now ;c

This is the general discussion forum, take your trash talk to the appropriate forums please. If you have nothing valuable to contribute aside from making fun of people who roleplay with dogs, don't.

1 hour ago, El Excellente said:

you make it sound like they're machinegundogs. no, they're not even used on frontlines like the 112th is assigned to.

Related image

this is still relevant so shut the fuck up

you're never getting neodogs (outside my very rare events because i give a fuck about canon eks dee warn me for this franco go fucking ahead)

never fucking ever

enjoy your mass effect kiddies