Char Theme(s). (P.S. The music actually has meaning. Listen up and you might figure it out :P)

Spoiler

Face Claim.

Spoiler

Co9Rhbe-OyhuhzDn-zrsHcioLOzmg4qKnu_UCeu-bMRn-PDGcKz5n0u9OMRPzEx6whzVIhxk5tuaie4AK0iVUqj-6Pknj6YOXRe6REVFSnBBoTOuXLL7qtxpjGYNmAy8efyDO9f1

Basic Information:

Name: Maddox Ryder

D.O.B: May 18

Role(s): CQC

Kin:

Mason Ryder -- Brother-- Deceased.  Alex Ryder -- Brother -- Deceased. Paula Ryder -- Mother -- Deceased. Bruce Ryder -- Father -- Deceased.

Homeworld: Random colony that got raided by bugs number 44

Alignment: Neutral evil.

Hair color:  Brown

Eye color: Blue

Build: Mesomorphic

Backstory: Find out IC FGT ask him questions and shit connect with him beeeatch fgt.

Wealth: Piss poor.

Other Information: Missing finger. Large scar up his left arm.

Character Description: He looks asian but he sounds like a mix of Russian and Arab. He is 5'11. Mostly shaved head. Jarhead style hair. Clean shaven. The man looks young. His voice would be rather smooth and his accents would be very light. He has a tattoo on the side of his face. A hand grasping three arrows. Eye color is blue. Hair is brown. He weighs 120 pounds. [INJURIES] He has a large scar on his left arm going from his wrist to his elbow. He also is missing his left middle finger.

Characteristics:  He puts himself first and others second. Sarcastic.He also doesn't seem to understand sympathy or empathy. He cares for himself and if you could help him he will help you. Don't get in his way B. Cool, calm, collected, and a rationalist. In battle he is also bold and aggressive

Personal Relationships

Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Jackie Knoxx -- She's probably my favorite person on the ship because she is not running around screaming a different language. -And- She's really chill about stuff. Although I think she patronizes me sometimes. Treats me as a kid ya' know? But she is alright. I should talk to her more.

James Chevoskey  -- I don't know. He seems meh. He makes me do a lot of shit and he yells at me a lot but he seems to have a good personality as well as good leadership. He's annoying sometiems though.

Something Something Saint Claire -- This guy got me shot while I was stealing the enemies medical supplies. Fucking asshole. Jesus christ man.

Sebastian Bently  -- This fucker shot me! I was stealing from the FUCKING ENEMIES and he shot me. Why? How? Why the fuck does that make sense. Why did he feel the need to shoot me? Fucking asshole. ALSO...uh yeah just fuck him. He shot me. 

-

-

-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

-

-

-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

Tallie Vega -- What the fuck? I have only met her once and she pulled out a strap on and hot sauce. And that was when I was getting my wound patched up. She's creepy but she seems ok.

Haleem Bent Al-Attar -- Other then the fact that she ratted me out to all the NCOs that I was stealing FROM THE ENEMY she is alright. She's smart and all that. I have a feeling she does not like me. She's a good medic and she cares about people. Which I find weird. I only help fix people up if they ever could be useful to me. She gets mad when people waste supplies so that's why i'm confused on why she ratted me out to the NCOs. I would have increased our supplies. She sends me a weird feeling but she's meh.

-

-

-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

Claud Cozwin -- He shared some food with me and he lets me take from his box of food and stuff. I'm surprised that anyone is sharing food. Most of the Blue Caps don't like me. And I don't like them respectively but he seems alright.

-

-

-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-

-

-

7 hours ago, Coleision said:

add the creepy ass medic, Tallie Vega, please

done and i spelled ur name right this time i think

10 hours ago, Lalatina said:

Can't hook up someone with a social issue.

Nah pictures B (jk...idc tho xD)