StevieJr

Concern for loss of playerbase.

#Locked: I understand we're all passionate right now, but the thread is staying closed until everyone decides to keep a cool, levelled head. Our forum isn't a place to be aggressive.

Ontop of that, I DO NOT appreciate the open disrespect to another community, period. This'll be everyone's first warning and only. You can have your opinions on .net and any other community, but open hostility and disrespect will be punished, regardless of the community in question.

7 hours ago, F r a n c o said:

Ontop of that, I DO NOT appreciate the open disrespect to another community, period. This'll be everyone's first warning and only. You can have your opinions on .net and any other community, but open hostility and disrespect will be punished, regardless of the community in question.

All that I will state will be in addition to Franco's above quote.

Competition is a good thing.  .Net welcomes any Starship Trooper community.  

Starship Troopers teaches us that it is bad to become complacent with what we have.  Complacency through lack of a common goal through a shared "enemy" is in of itself a death sentence.  Good times create weak men.  Weak men create bad times.  Bad times forge great men, who then pave the way to future good times.

Our staff has no desire to go to war with any SST community.  We welcome their players to our community just as much as we wish they would welcome our own to their fold.

We've already been in informal talks regarding the exclusivity of content; however, future cross-community activities are not unlikely to be discussed in the future (balls, joint-operation missions, search & rescue of personnel, just to name the usual three that have been done in the past).

So.... Be nice, children.  They're neighbors.  Not heretics.  Be the person Mister Rogers and Bob Ross believes you to be.