Sign in to follow this  
Xalphox

My participation in SSTRP - and all other SSTRPs.

Hi,

So as it has probably became readily apparent by this stage, I resigned from SSTRP in April. This wasn't publicised because I wanted a smooth change of the guard sans drama - I think that was achieved, and indeed I wouldn't be surprised if a third of the people who read this do not know who I am.

The goal was for me to fade quietly into the background but this has been upset recently by a couple of rival communities who have begun to form. Much to my surprise, I have discovered that they are falsely stating or implying that I have offered them some sort of support or endorsement over .net.

This is patently false: this is the server that I had personally ran for a decade, and the people leading it now were personally appointed by me. It is frankly ridiculous to suggest I would turn my back on my own server in favour of some upstart. 

Perhaps those who feel such a desperate need to lean on my reputation ought to consider why their own reputations are so tarnished as to necessitate deceiving the players they have have managed to acquire.

Xalphox

It was probably the best fading out I've ever seen of an owner, so good on that.