Fitz

Composers

Just now, saiphun987 said:

Best composers in my opinion? Trent Reznor.

Nobody asked your opinion Gook fucking sub human trash. Set yourself aflame.

1 minute ago, Fitz said:

Do you think his music would have been better or worse had it not been for Soviet oppression? 

I think that irrespective of the soviet oppression, military marching themes have a tendency to be more memorable and well constructed due to having to represent something far greater than the composer's abilities. They have to produce something that the people within the country can be proud of. For example, Erika.

Just now, Heresiarch Grimm said:

I think that irrespective of the soviet oppression, military marching themes have a tendency to be more memorable and well constructed due to having to represent something far greater than the composer's abilities. They have to produce something that the people within the country can be proud of. For example, Erika.

Erika is a song alt-right Italian-American fatties think is cool whilst living in their parents' basement. It's also popular with Randy but he's a fake German.

1 minute ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Howard Shore, made Lord of the Rings' score. Canadian. You lose.

Just now, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Yuka Kitamura made the music for Bloodborne and Dark Souls. Japanese. You lose again. 

More like, you win because you can hear their music.

Just now, MasterMedicMan said:

i find the us military to have the finest of composers

I already showed this to him. He's actually Thai but I can't tell the difference usually.

4 minutes ago, Fitz said:

Erika is a song alt-right Italian-American fatties think is cool whilst living in their parents' basement. It's also popular with Randy but he's a fake German.

Good thing I'm politically neutral, biologically questionable, average build and can appreciate that all aspects of music has good and bad parts rather than having a raging hard-on for trying to appear intellectual to fill the void that would be the equivalent of a parents basement, if we're devolving to petty insults for pretty much no reason rather than keeping this entire thread on-track and discussing music.

But that's just an opinion, much the same as the fact that some remix artists can be good composers also, despite the fact that they are using pre-made material. The aforementioned by myself Bobby Prince is a fantastic example of this and his music was appreciated by, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say, millions of people globally.

Example:

On another note, I think one of the most revolutionary bass lines of the 20th century was in this song here. 

Good thing I'm politically neutral, biologically questionable, average build and can appreciate that all aspects of music has good and bad parts rather than having a raging hard-on for trying to appear intellectual to fill the void that would be the equivalent of a parents basement, if we're devolving to petty insults for pretty much no reason rather than keeping this entire thread on-track and discussing music.

But that's just an opinion, much the same as the fact that some remix artists can be good composers also, despite the fact that they are using pre-made material. The aforementioned by myself Bobby Prince is a fantastic example of this and his music was appreciated by, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say, millions of people globally.

I didn't read this.

5 minutes ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Yuka Kitamura made the music for Bloodborne and Dark Souls. Japanese. You lose again. 

1480456860153.jpg

6 minutes ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

Howard Shore, made Lord of the Rings' score. Canadian. You lose.

I haven't watched those movies in a while so I can't comment.

Just now, LoadedGun said:

The first five seconds of this song seem pretty good.

5 minutes ago, Lizgflynn said:

More like, you win because you can hear their music.

What's your caloric intake? 

This, is an interesting song. It's catchy, I like it. Reminds me of typical garage music from the early 2000's.

I live on garage music

I live on garage music

What's your view on how it's changed into basically not existing as before, but instead being whatever flavor-of-the-month is on Soundcloud at the time?

I live on garage music

That's a genre in which I am not versed. 

Just now, Fitz said:

That's a genre in which I am not versed. 

Garage music is just literally - People making an attempt at punk/emo/pop music. Nowadays at least -- Started in the UK with rock, etc type of shit.