Role(s): Infantry

Kin: Unknown

Homeworld: Unknown

Alignment: Neutral

Hair color:  Dark Ash Brown

Eye color: Ocean blue eyes

Build: Muscular

Backstory: 

Already at a young age Anaxilea was sold off as some sort of property by her parents, her parents most likely being smugglers or associating with unlawful actions why would her parents otherwise not be traceable by DNA? Anaxilea was sold off to work for many different people. Shipped around and smuggled like property. The knowledge of her family and background forever lost in one single transaction for her parents to earn some extra credit.

Used as a slave or worse in some occasions. She had been put through most of the cruelties that one could possibly deliver, most noticeable by her scarred and torn body.

Her entire teen years were spent working and slaving for multiple people owning her like property. She’d get beaten and tortured for amusement or for simple mistakes but her struggle for survival continued as she was shipped off and sold yet again to work for a criminal gang close to the AQZ. Though shortly after arriving and multiple weeks of being treated like thrash something unthinkable happened. The planet and city was thrown into a massive evacuation as the Arachnid threat became more real for the residents the modern city was soon turned into full fledged war-zone with the Arachnids and the planetary defence force with the help of nearby MI. The planetary defence forces held the Arachnids at bay as the civilians evaced some also helping evacuate civilians. Out of surprise a group of MI soon uncovered the location of Anaxilea in a nightclub, her unconscious body found underneath rubble with scattered gang members scattered around the room, most of them being torn and thrown into pieces most likely by an arachnid but some had signs of glass and gunshot wounds in them.

Anaxilea was surprised when she found herself on in a bed on a unknown ship. Soon enough she was questioned about Identity and background but all she could give was her Name given to her by the ones who had ruled and destroyed most of her life. ‘Anaxilea Archaria’. Her DNA could not be traced to any relatives but she soon given a proper identity… A number and a few strings of text and a picture of herself. She was finally ‘free’, no one to treat her like property, no one to punch her until her skin cracked… She could finally walk her lonesome road until her bitter end… without anyone to interact with her...

Attributes:

Strength: 15/20

Dexterity: 11/20

Constitution: 12/20

Intelligence: 15/20

Wisdom: 16/20

Charisma: 3/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 8/10

Pain/Health: 6/10

Wealth: Poor

Other Information:

Character Description: A rather muscular and average heighted woman stands before you, her ash brown hair rather short only a few single strands hanging free infront of her face. Her lips forming a straight face and her cold blue eyes are almost always in a cold stare. Her arms, legs and back covered in small scars and marks of one could only describe as torn, though her left arm seems to be covered in a tattoo. Her stance rather confident and her voice being rather raspy and completely lacking any emotion or change in tune as she speaks.

Characteristics: Cold, some what emotionless, semi-religious

Achivements

Neutral

Not dying

Regrets

Being born

Personal Relationships

Spoiler

Relations: Liked|Friend|Okay|Neutral|Annoying|Mixed|Disliked|Hated|

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Alexander 'Lick ' Tschenkowtisch Annoying... though he mostly tends to himself and speaks in some 'robot' like way. One who surely took a weird turn on their road but who am I to judge?...

-

-

-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

Lawrence Chandler Annoying... hmm... helpful? I don't know how to describe it... someone who has walked a similar road like I have and still do... he's one with a road ahead of him which I can't describe...  

-

-

-

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

Cait Donovan - Annoying, thief, low-life, cocky, One who will surely end their road reflecting on the things they've done... know the road you've walked Donovan even if it means nothing at all. Just as I know which road I follow to the end. But most of all, once the road ends what will you do? Look back and think of how you annoyed people? How you stole? How you were hated?... I hope you wear the symbol you've made of yourself proudly once your last breath is taken. 

-

-

-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

-

-

-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-

-

-

--[[Other]]--

-

-

-

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

-

-

-

• Like 1

On 8/8/2018 at 12:01 AM, Traitorverpackung said:

Zeppy I hope we both land in the Regrets section. Would be very funny.

54 minutes ago, Traitorverpackung said:

Would you like to add Lick? Then press 5. If not then press 5. 8°{]}

lol fag you didnt even make the team

8 hours ago, Zeppy said:

lol fag you didnt even make the team

My confusion says me that I don't know. But my brain says me I do. Maybe because of the constant lack of brain juice. BJ is like OJ but it's BJ and sometimes there is OJ in BJ so BJ smells like OJ but is BJ normally. And then this happen like /giphy titties and /giphy ass and chats get really funny with little gifs with titties and ass. Zeppy is also a GIF taht i do not understand. Btw I'm sending you some BJ over Zeppy. Just in case of need. And know I saw that I posted two times on this to add Lick. And that's when the real confusion kicks in. Zeppy send me that BJ back please.

On 8/14/2018 at 5:42 AM, Traitorverpackung said:

My confusion says me that I don't know. But my brain says me I do. Maybe because of the constant lack of brain juice. BJ is like OJ but it's BJ and sometimes there is OJ in BJ so BJ smells like OJ but is BJ normally. And then this happen like /giphy titties and /giphy ass and chats get really funny with little gifs with titties and ass. Zeppy is also a GIF taht i do not understand. Btw I'm sending you some BJ over Zeppy. Just in case of need. And know I saw that I posted two times on this to add Lick. And that's when the real confusion kicks in. Zeppy send me that BJ back please.

I added you and forgot to tell you.

I also sorted a better backstory and some other stuff :)