Whiplash

Additional Camouflage Patterns

So, I was bored one night and decided to try my hand at reskinning the Mobile Infantry uniform. As some of you may have seen, I used the Air Force's digitized tiger stripe. Here's the IC explanation;

The CGP (Cassandra Garrison Pattern) is used by the Cassandra Defensive Garrison & Rhohan Defensive Garrison to break the wearer's profile and blend into the rocky terrain of Cassandra and Rhohan. It is distinguished by it's characteristic brushstrokes and three-tone gray scheme, which allows the wearer to both camouflage into their environment and still be recognized as a Mobile Infantryman.

Spoiler

49f7d0e3ba07002b856e449279437886.png

I was wondering if anybody else had any patterns they would like to see, or any suggestions to future patterns.

Please don't kill me, El Excellente.

Won't ever include too popular patterns so that people don't think we're actually space usa.

I still have plenty of patterns left that I can add but I just dont see the use of it given its all resources you have to download

Yeah, I noticed that section on the wiki. I don't think most people have the extended resources, though, since I tried to use the flat OD and everybody said my legs were invisible. I've just been experimenting with oddball US and Russian patterns at the moment, like Air Force Tiger Stripe and Berkut Tiger, instead of commonly used stuff like M81, 3CD, Multicam, etc. I might try and screw around with the rolled sleeve shirt's texture, but I feel like that wouldn't be something the Federation would camouflage in any fashion, short of just a basic gray instead of black.

2 hours ago, El Excellente said:

Won't ever include too popular patterns so that people don't think we're actually space usa.

I still have plenty of patterns left that I can add but I just dont see the use of it given its all resources you have to download

Related image