Sign in to follow this  
Cipher

[TRASHED] PK Reversal for Rose.

Name: Ashley Rose

How they died: 

How they died - ie. execution, killed by X in the field, etc.

At the time of the drop, Rolled a 3 when I was shot by a guy who dismounted, Died, shot by Davidson.

Why you think the PK should be reversed:

Welp, I believe the character was just killed off, And after being shot by Davidson didn't have a chance to actually Role play there death, IDM where we go with this, But if it works, IT works.

Westervelt's PK was March 24th,  which had several months in-between the revival and initial PK. Time is clearly not MUCH of an object.

I believe the main point behind it was that, in his opinion, it was a sad PK because Ash didn't get to RP her death that much, and that it was a "kill-off", rather than "I want to be revived so I can RP death."

have you seen the movies? arachnids aren't going to stick around until you wrote your will

that's just SST(rp) and how it should be.

But I don't agree with reversing most CKs anyway

She was not killed by arachnids.

Even then, the main reason why Ash died was because she rolled low the first time she died. (Or so I have heard.)

Westervelt, from what I heard, was given multiple OOC deaths before the roll, got a PK appeal denied and yet STILL got revived.

I don't see an issue with Ashley being un-PKed, considering their circumstances are fairly similar.

Sign in to follow this