Hello.

I'll get right to the point.

Without delving deep into my personal life, other obligations have been steadily stripping more and more of my time away from SSTRP. If anyone has noticed, I haven't been on this past week and @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz has effectively been leading the MI since his appointment. I'm going to be stepping away from .net for an extended period of time to get my stuff sorted, on my own, and it wouldn't be even remotely fair of me to try to hold onto a position like the head of the MI. As such, Optic will remain at the helm.

I don't plan on cutting ties with the friends I've made - my social media are always open, and I'll check into steam every now and again, I just don't have another choice at this point.

See you soon.

507721512-612x612.jpg

Well good luck with that armed insurgency you're planning in Kurdistan.

I hope it goes well.

:,<

see you space cowboy, i'll make sure to n-bomb your twitch streams when u get back to that

2 minutes ago, Xalphox said:

j0c4k1x.jpg

coincidentally he's also a nigger and the faction'll turn into somalian pirates by the time he's done with it

And so the days of the Sorrentino had ended.

Server’s, like men, are sometimes said to have their own destiny.

As for the New Jersian Major, No one knows what became of him. 

Some say that he died of his wounds.

Others, that he returned to his own county of Tarkov.

But I like to think that he may have at last found some small measure of peace that we all look for, but few of us ever find...

2 hours ago, F r a n c o said:

Hello.

I'll get right to the point.

Without delving deep into my personal Tarkov, new patches have been steadily stripping more and more of my time away from SSTRP. If anyone has noticed, I haven't been on this past week and @OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz has effectively been leading the MI since his appointment. I'm going to be stepping away from .net for an extended period of time to get my gear rush sorted, on my own, and it wouldn't be even remotely fair of me to try to hold onto a position like the head of the MI. As such, Optic will remain at the helm.

I don't plan on cutting ties with the friends I've made - my social media are always open, and I'll check into steam every now and again, I just don't have another choice at this point.

See you soon.

507721512-612x612.jpg

All the best my man.

13 hours ago, Rook said:

And so the days of the Sorrentino had ended.

Server’s, like men, are sometimes said to have their own destiny.

As for the New Jersian Major, No one knows what became of him. 

Some say that he died of his wounds.

Others, that he returned to his own county of Tarkov.

But I like to think that he may have at last found some small measure of peace that we all look for, but few of us ever find...

u should rather invest more time into fleet stuff than this