My PK Appeal  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should the PK be reversed?

• Yes
    • There is no other option, bigot.

Name: Halima Nasser

How they died:  Killed by bugs, targetted by alt-right haters

Why you think the PK should be reversed:

Alright idiot admin. Listen up because I will not repeat myself.

My pk was unfair and, basically, you are a fucking bigot.

Sure, it's true I got 2 chances to replay the scenario and did the same thing 3 times. Yes, I said no when Koala asked me if I just wanted to take an injury. You might think a PK can't be appealed if it was taken willingly, but you're forgetting one thing:

OPPRESSION.

That's right. You white cis-male abusers gaslighted me, tortured me, and bullied me into accepting this PK. It was not taken willingly, but under duress.

Now, with that aside, let's get into the reason this PK is bullshit. To put it simply, I have two simple words for you:

Check your PRIVILEGE.

In the books (if any of you unintelligent miscreants have ever even read one, smh), the Federation is all over affirmative action and social justice. You might remember the chapter where Juan and Dizzy are both injured in the field, and the medical TSGT pulls out their Privilege Charts to determine triage levels. Heinlein was very meticulous in his writing of the Privilege system; in essence, the amount of effort and funding a trooper will receive for recovery, treatment, and accommodation, is the inverse of their Privilege; the less Privileged you are, the more action you receive. Let's take a minute to address the chart, and assign Nasser her Privilege Points:

Cis-gendered: +500

Straight: +500

Female: -500

Person of Colour: -2000

Woman of Colour: -3000

Non-white passing: -500

Physical abuse survivor: -5000

CSA survivor: -10000

Muslim: -100

Muslim woman: -500

Youngest child: -50

Mentally ill (PTSD from childhood abuse and warfare and loss of friends): -5000

Physically disabled (Nerve damage and weakened bones from combat injuries): -6000

Physically unattractive (Short, acne, natural hair, bad teeth): -10000

Computer illiterate: -500

Addiction (coffee, mobile phone): -1000

Incel (Groomed by oppressors into Muslim volcelism): -1000

Add it all up? That's a whopping

-44,150 Privilege Points

Punch that into the famed Heinlein Equation? In the Starship Troopers universe, Halima would be entitled to

£ 2,643,443,356.73

Don't forget that that's in 2296 pounds. Imagine how many pounds that is in 2298 after two total wars and the destruction of the Breadbasket and the Earth (if you even know what inflation means, idiot alt-right bigots.)

So, even though I was stuck in a concrete hole, chopped into about sixty separate pieces and completely dissolved in a deep pool of Tiger Elite acid spit, there should have been enough genetic material left over with that two billion pound budget to mop into a bag, with which to reconstitute my body and rebuild my body cells completely. Don't forget we are 290 years in the future; the technology SURELY exists at this point. I was very attached to this character and spent a lot of many hours building this character and earning my ranks and certifications. With all this in mind, know this:

There are no excuses for not giving me exactly what I want.

To summarize, when you PKed me, you did so out of ignorant racial bias, and you completely ignored the lore and spirit of the Starship Troopers universe, and threw away thousands of hours of quality RP and characterization. I look forward to you reversing my PK and letting me play me again.

7 minutes ago, radical roach said:

two simple words for you:

Check your PRIVILEGE.

that's three words you dumb bitch

7 minutes ago, radical roach said:

You white cis-male abusers gaslighted me, tortured me, and bullied me into accepting this PK. It was not taken willingly, but under duress.

they also left you behind to a swam of xbugs or royals, effectively treating your msgt ass as a bait

back to the kitchen wae ye

here incase you can't read

if you didn't understand a clear message, this shit is DENIED

i'm also reporting you to the moderators and rest assured that this time your toxic ass will be removed for more than 24 hours

7 minutes ago, LoadedGun said:

Hey, me too

d0b88a8bd08024795e21a7198e5c4aac.png

#metoo

(that's because i used your warning for this meme)

(gonna lose admin over this now)

Just now, Archer said:

#metoo

You motherfucker, stealing my badboy points

8 minutes ago, radical roach said:

this tonic guy is a tyrant. gamers rise up and give HIM the warning points

We really need to do something against him, the tyrant!!! Send him all the warning points!!!

1 hour ago, Archer said:

#metoo

#metooScreenshot_20180726-171043_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4c9603cb14f27f4e36406483a862663a.jpg

HAHA! I literally spammed the entire forums like 100 times and started so much shit I can't even remember it all, but

3a6aae8c2b7e2cb8a30c671cb27ddfe2.png

Sounds like a few of you cucks are getting a bit big for your britches

As the former admin who handed out this PK I think its worth noting that I did actually target Nasser not because they were Muslim or a woman but because 

On 7/26/2018 at 1:49 PM, radical roach said:

Cis-gendered: +500

Straight: +500

As a white straight cis man I need to do as much as I can to right the mistakes my ancestors made, every single day I wake up and realize what horrible things my people have caused, thusly Nasser being both Cis and Straight made them an extreme priority for systematic removal.