Soaps

Discord Updated

I've updated the discord, apparently some guy called Franco sucked balls at making one.

https://discord.gg/pKKKc4

24 hour offer to join.

Change-list: -New emotes added. -New channels; meme-dump, nsfw, voice-chat. -Mission channel added for admins. -Voice channels renamed

2 hours ago, radical roach said:

thank god maybe we can stop using 15 year old voip software

One can only dream. Shit is updated again.

-New "Roleplay" category added. --"Story" area for administrators to record events and outcomes of missions for people. --"Davios bar" area for people to role play in from discord.

1 hour ago, hewhogrillsbears said:

finally a place I can dump sad panda links ic for lonely nights 

There is a meme-dump place OOC. If you wanted we could put an IC billboard up in the role play section?

21 minutes ago, Soaps said:

There is a meme-dump place OOC. If you wanted we could put an IC billboard up in the role play section?

it already existed and got taken down because we trolled too much and wouldn't stop inquisitionposting so don't do this

12 hours ago, radical roach said:

it already existed and got taken down because we trolled too much and wouldn't stop inquisitionposting so don't do this

Noted.

Changelog;

-New role added.
--"Intelligence," for mobile infantry intelligence. It will also cover, FFRL, Pathfinders, Military Intelligence, Games & Theory, etc. for now as these are smaller divisions and there isn't currently benefit to splitting them into seperate roles on the discord. Subject to change in the future.
-New channel added; "Sicon Intelligence Network" - I can't tell you what is in this channel, if I told you I would have to kill you.

NEW LINK TO JOIN TODAY: https://discord.gg/Gj3zVb