Sign in to follow this  
cat danny 25

#changemymind

9 hours ago, cat danny 25 said:

image.jpg

This also happens if the admin is a vain person that wants to be talked about, so they do something they think will have them talked about so they can read the logs and feel good about themselves and laugh.

Examples include, "So I went into the bar and got really drunk and now everyone is talking about how drunk I am" or "So I did this crazy thing on RnR and everyone's talking about it".

It's like some weird cross of 1984 and High School Musical or something. 

The real fun comes from sending pure lies through pm just to see who does what. Bonus points if it somehow is accurate enough to look like leaked admin chat

1 hour ago, Heresiarch Grimm said:

This also happens if the admin is a vain person that wants to be talked about, so they do something they think will have them talked about so they can read the logs and feel good about themselves and laugh.

Examples include, "So I went into the bar and got really drunk and now everyone is talking about how drunk I am" or "So I did this crazy thing on RnR and everyone's talking about it".

It's like some weird cross of 1984 and High School Musical or something. 

The real fun comes from sending pure lies through pm just to see who does what. Bonus points if it somehow is accurate enough to look like leaked admin chat

Zis is an interezting theory ja? Ve will have to perform more tests in ze future.