Sign in to follow this  
Heresiarch Grimm

IRL Tattoos (Cause why the fuck not?)

2 hours ago, HazyDay said:

I have 10 tattoos. 

I'm not sharing pictures of any of them because I'm lazy. 

thats a nice way of paraphrasing "my tattoos are in places i'd rather not publically share on a forum with a major amount of underaged teenagers"

7 minutes ago, El Excellente said:

thats a nice way of paraphrasing "my tattoos are in places i'd rather not publically share on a forum with a major amount of underaged teenagers"

Thank you ❤️

the Jewish Illuminati mafia families that control the whole entertainment industry wanted to inspire the people of planet zombie that tattoos are the coolest things around and through the pop gods and movie gods they slowly promoted the idea and now it’s become an unstoppable epidemic worldwide.

Tattoos were mainly seen in prisons around the world although this made the prisoner when released stand out to authorities in the outside world, inside prison this was a sign of strength.
Now everyone out of prison is walking around with tattoos. The illuminati elite are laughing their heads off.

The illuminati used to tattoo their mind control victims with tattoos like butterflies and various identification tattoos depending on what sort of slave they were.. “Get it”.

Now the Government can have a readymade data base on what distinctive markings you have.
This also puts you in a category of undesirables.

Let’s get back to vibrations and frequencies.

When you tattoo your body and inject that ink under your skin you cause your delicate frequencies in your body hologram to vibrate out of sync and disrupt the senses.

This is why you never see the royal families get tattoos or high class elite get tattoos.

This form of madness is now extending to even the younger monks in Thailand.

Tattoos look hideous they make a person look like a walking cartoon character, they write their names and slogans.

When you stand next to them you will feel an uncomfortable vibration and so will they at your awakened state… It’s all in the frequencies.

Piercing, silicon boob jobs, plastic surgeries all do the same thing.. Once again the elite and royal family never do this look at them.

They understand, not just about the vibrations but the sickness of elitism…