For medics to use the Medkit swep. They should go through two short or one long emote of them patching up minor non life threatening injuries such as scrapes, grazes, burns or bruises. None of that /me patches up bullshit.

Here's a few examples:

"Spc. Peter Partz finds exactly the minor wound he's looking for on Jim, a gash across the side of his cheek, possibly from shrapnel or rock. He gets to work, flushing the wound on the man's face out with saline, he then pinches the flesh on the man's cheek together and binds it together with a few steri-strips in his kit."

"Spc. Peter Partz snaps off his sterile gloves and throws them into a trash bag dangling from his kit, he then scrambles away, his medical vulturing complete."

After that you're good to use the medkit. Just make sure to roleplay the use of the kit every time you bring them back to 100hp.

And lastly it should be assumed that you can use the medkit swep to top off health(if you roleplay it) unless an admin says so.

Anyway, put any questions below.

21 hours ago, hewhogrillsbears said:

For medics to use the Medkit swep. They should go through two short or one long emote of them patching up minor non life threatening injuries such as scrapes, grazes, burns or bruises. None of that /me patches up bullshit.

Here's a few examples:

"Spc. Peter Partz finds exactly the minor wound he's looking for on Jim, a gash across the side of his cheek, possibly from shrapnel or rock. He gets to work, flushing the wound on the man's face out with saline, he then pinches the flesh on the man's cheek together and binds it together with a few steri-strips in his kit."

"Spc. Peter Partz snaps off his sterile gloves and throws them into a trash bag dangling from his kit, he then scrambles away, his medical vulturing complete."

After that you're good to use the medkit. Just make sure to roleplay the use of the kit every time you bring them back to 100hp.

And lastly it should be assumed that you can use the medkit swep to top off health(if you roleplay it) unless an admin says so.

Anyway, put any questions below.

I already do this, but I do have a question about accidental health loss. I have troopers come up to me and ask for an "OOC Heal" because they got blasted by the morita backfire glitch, or they got pinched by a prop, or any number of things that happened while not being IC-related. Do we still RP treat them, or can we just heal?