Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Image result for starship troopers federation logo

Federal Post-Exchange

The Federal Exchange (FedEx) is not held liable for lost or late mail. No explosives, contraband substances, flammables, perishables, poisons, toxins, or blades (without a Federation standard blade-guard) are to be shipped using this service. 

 

The Federation aspires to deliver all goods requested by service personnel within one week. Please allow for a delay of up to three years during condition one (war-time mobilisation).

 

The current condition is: Condition One. 

Pass all concerns, complaints, and suggestions to your local FedEx representative.

 

Your local FedEx representative is: Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowitsch

 

Have a productive day, Citizen.

Quote

Name

Rank

Item(s) requested

 

 

 

OOC Note: We'll do our best to deliver any requests during mail calls, weekly. 

Share this post


Link to post

Name: Alice Vickers

Rank: SSgt.

Item(s) requested:

Civilian issue D class batteries (10)

Reconstituted protein bars - Non perishable (5)

Gold sticker tape (2)

Kid friendly crayon set (1)

A5 Notepad (1)

Adhesive Moustache - Set of 20! (5)

Share this post


Link to post

Name: Dorian Elswood

Rank: Senior Specialist [Medical]

Item(s) requested

Origami Paper Pack [Assorted Colors] (2)

Jensen Music Steel Guitar Strings (6)

A5 Notepad (2)

Portable PDA Keyboard (1)

Hjolder Pro Shop Padded Guitar Strap [Diamondback Black] (1)

Share this post


Link to post

Name: Devin Saiphan

Rank: Second Specialist

Item(s) requested:
A5 Notepad (5)
Professional Cookbook (1)
Chef hat (1)
Cuban Cigar pack (2)

Share this post


Link to post

Name: Norman Cox

Rank: Private

Item(s) requested:
The Holy Bible (500)

Miniature Fondue Fountain (1)

 

Share this post


Link to post

 

On 8/31/2018 at 6:16 AM, Heresiarch Grimm said:

 

Processed and on its way! 

On 8/29/2018 at 8:32 PM, saiphun987 said:

Name: Devin Saiphan

Rank: Second Specialist

Item(s) requested:
A5 Notepad (5)
Professional Cookbook (1)
Chef hat (1)
Cuban Cigar pack (2)

Delivered

On 8/29/2018 at 2:05 PM, The_Harmacist said:

Name: Dorian Elswood

Rank: Senior Specialist [Medical]

Item(s) requested

Origami Paper Pack [Assorted Colors] (2)

Jensen Music Steel Guitar Strings (6)

A5 Notepad (2)

Portable PDA Keyboard (1)

Hjolder Pro Shop Padded Guitar Strap [Diamondback Black] (1)

Delivered

On 8/28/2018 at 11:09 AM, Traitorverpackung said:

Name: Alexander Tschenkowitsch

Rank: Lance Corporal

Item(s) requested

A camera of medium quality x1

A polaroid camera if possible x1

Set of cookies (Conserverd) x5

Delivered

On 8/28/2018 at 9:51 AM, Pilotfish said:

Name: Alice Vickers

Rank: SSgt.

Item(s) requested:

Civilian issue D class batteries (10)

Reconstituted protein bars - Non perishable (5)

Gold sticker tape (2)

Kid friendly crayon set (1)

A5 Notepad (1)

Adhesive Moustache - Set of 20! (5)

Delivered

Share this post


Link to post

A note would be stuck to the terminal reading, "When delivered, me or Vickers will try to hand deliver it, if we can't, just go to the mail room and pick it up if you know it's gonna be there. -Chandler"

Share this post


Link to post

Name: Thacker, Annabelle

Rank: Private First Class

Item(s) requested:

Micro SD card, SD card and thumb stick.

Zippo wick and Flint

Pack of D, double A, and Triple A batteries.

Sewing kit with buttons

Shoe polish

 

Dress uniform (slack, blouse, necktie)

Tie clasp

6th MID patch

112th Battalion patch

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Name: Franke, Bernhard

Rank: Corporal

Item(s) requested: Portal Cassette Player (1)

Folding Leather Cigar Case (1)

Karrus' sabor de Cuba Inc. Cigars (3)

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/23/2018 at 10:30 PM, Bohannon said:

Name: Thacker, Annabelle

Rank: Private First Class

Item(s) requested:

Micro SD card, SD card and thumb stick.

Zippo wick and Flint

Pack of D, double A, and Triple A batteries.

Sewing kit with buttons

Shoe polish

 

Dress uniform (slack, blouse, necktie)

Tie clasp

6th MID patch

112th Battalion patch

Delivered

On 10/9/2018 at 12:45 AM, Fuppy said:

Name: Franke, Bernhard

Rank: Corporal

Item(s) requested: Portal Cassette Player (1)

Folding Leather Cigar Case (1)

Karrus' sabor de Cuba Inc. Cigars (3) 

Delivered 

Note: Only 2 units of the requested "Karrus' sabor de Cuba Inc. Cigars" have been delivered. We apologize for the inconvenience.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Name: Greg Simms

Rank Corporal

Item(s) requestedx1 King James Bible

Share this post


Link to post

Name: Cornelius Zeem

Rank: Corporal

Item(s) requested: x1 Lick's butt

x3 FedFinest cigs

 New leather hat

Pair of leather gloves

Whip 

Rubber ball.

 

  • Creative 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/13/2018 at 5:14 PM, Boland said:

Name: Greg Simms

Rank Corporal

Item(s) requestedx1 King James Bible

Processed - Expect it on 10/14 - Delivered

On 10/13/2018 at 5:59 PM, Baltazar said:

Name: Cornelius Zeem

Rank: Corporal

Item(s) requested: x1 Lick's butt

 New leather hat

Pair of leather gloves

Whip 

Rubber ball.

Unavailable - We apologize

On 10/13/2018 at 5:59 PM, Baltazar said:

Name: Cornelius Zeem

Rank: Corporal

Item(s) requested:

x3 FedFinest cigs

Processed - Expect it on 10/14 - Delivered

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×