OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz

[IC] Dear Alpha Company

In regards to the Award Ceremony that we were supposed to be apart of on the planet of Iskander, due to our involvement in the recent Crisis of Perxies, we were unable to attend our section of the Awards. For that, I deeply apologise. However, tonight in the next few hours (9PM GMT, 3 and a half hours after this post) there will be an Award Ceremony held in the Briefing room to honour those who fought for our Homeworld. 

On top of this, I have personally seen to it that a large Penthouse be rented out for us on Iskander that will be ours to use freely for the Evening. We will be heading there after the Ceremony for an RnR. I hope to see many of you present for not only the Awards, but the partying after. It's been a very long, very hard few Months and now we deserve time to relax. 

If any of you have any recommendations for your fellow Troopers that you think should be mentioned from the duration of the Civil War, Terra and the weeks after that leading up to now that you think we may have missed, my Office will be open all Afternoon for people to come and hand their recommendations to me personally. 

See you all soon.

Signed,

Captain S. Bently

19 minutes ago, OpTiCFaZeSoCkzZz said:

In regards to the Award Ceremony that we were supposed to be apart of on the planet of Iskander, due to our involvement in the recent Crisis of Perxies, we were unable to attend our section of the Awards. For that, I deeply apologise. However, tonight in the next few hours (9PM GMT, 3 and a half hours after this post) there will be an Award Ceremony held in the Briefing room to honour those who fought for our Homeworld. 

On top of this, I have personally seen to it that a large Penthouse be rented out for us on Iskander that will be ours to use freely for the Evening. We will be heading there after the Ceremony for an RnR. I hope to see many of you present for not only the Awards, but the partying after. It's been a very long, very hard few Months and now we deserve time to relax. 

If any of you have any recommendations for your fellow Troopers that you think should be mentioned from the duration of the Civil War, Terra and the weeks after that leading up to now that you think we may have missed, my Office will be open all Afternoon for people to come and hand their recommendations to me personally. 

See you all soon.

Signed,

Captain S. Bently

There a set time for it?(OOC Question)

Just now, StevieJr said:

There a set time for it?(OOC Question)

[[It is in there. 9PM Brit time. In about 3 hours. I'll put an event up.]]

Just now, Pilotfish said:

[[It is in there. 9PM Brit time. In about 3 hours. I'll put an event up.]]

My bad didn't see it, I haven't gone to bed yet and my brain is at 10% efficiency