Family

[ALIVE] Martin Weiss, Father - Fireman

[ALIVE] Amelia Weiss, Mother - Hairdresser

Voice Claim

Spoiler

Relationships

Romantic Feelings | Respected | Liked | Known | Neutral | Disliked | Hated

(Work in progress!)

Daniel Dumont - "Man, I love this guy. He's an entertaining person to have around, always lightens up the mood, but also a fantastic medic. I luckily had the opportunity to talk and train with him! Keep being yourself, doofus."

--

"I have gotten to like Dumont even more, after hanging out with him a few times! He's got this really special power to always make me giggle. What a guy."
--

"Hm. Have I developed feelings for Dan as well? Argh, I'm a mess."

Aaron Holtz - "Holtz! One of the first few people I got to introduce myself to right after my deployment on the ship. He makes me laugh and giggle... I don't know, but there's something about him... I don't feel uncomfortable around him, no no, exactly the opposite. Mm- He's just a great person to talk to."

--

"I've gotten to participate in many drops with him since my deployment and to be honest, I've gained a great deal of respect for the Warrant. I... Hm. To say it lightly, I might have developed some... Some feelings for him. Especially after some private talks. Hm."

Jee-Un Choi - "My very first interaction with this gal was on my second week. She had been drinking at that time... Painting a rather negative first impression at first. However, I got to talk to her in the bar a few days after. She's generally a fun girl, a great listener, decent and someone I can always engage into a quick conversation."

--

"I just found out that she's fantastic at cuddling. Yes please."

Ernest Miller - "Ah, Corporal Ernest Miller. I approached him whilst the whole ship was quiet. You know what, I had a fantastic time talking with him, getting to know him and so on. He's one of the many people on the ship that can surely make me laugh, talk to and gossip with for hours on end."

Alexander Tschenkowtisch - "Awesome guy, hilarious human being. Nothing I can complain about him! He jokes around a lot and, to be honest, I can't help but laugh at them."

Sarah Redbrick - "Mm- I haven't really spoken with Redbrick as much. She's a terrific person to be around with none the less. Redbrick gave me insight on what to do and what not to do- Basically how not to act stupid."

Jamie Sanderson - "One of the many first few people I've met as well. This guy seems to be more than capable at doing his jobs, however I haven't talked to him that much like many others- Don't get me wrong, I'd be looking forward to knowing more about him!"

Maxine Valentine - "Another gal with a very interesting, decent personality. I could see myself talking to her continuously; She's a wonderful friend to have. Cute glasses too. And uh. Also, thank you."

David Harris - "Private First Class David Harris. One of my favorite buddies who tend the bar; He recommends me fantastic drinks and I actually got to know him a bit. I have yet to work with him on the field, which I look forward to."

Eric Shepard - "I got the opportunity to meet him during one of our drops. Fantastic trooper to have by side, someone I can rely on to have my back. Haven't talked to him personally yet though. I have yet to try and get that convenience."

Jusev Lynch - "Hm. I tried to connect with this medic, but he wouldn't budge. Seems like a very interesting old fella none the less."

8 minutes ago, Maple Leaf Moosefucker said:

I already know you don’t like valentine so what about dumdon dumnont

wow

i feel attacked

oh wait

ic is ic

nvm love you bb

• Funny 1

11 hours ago, Coleision said:

add maxine valentine boyo

10 hours ago, Maple Leaf Moosefucker said:

I already know you don’t like valentine so what about dumdon dumnont