Sign in to follow this  
Bohannon

Complaint

This is a Serious RP server is it not? So god forbid we rp on rnr. Not run people over with cars.

Simply was trying to rp and I get hit by someone I won't point fingers. It doesn't kill me so I rp it out since they rp'd it out saying 'Right on the money'. Then they come back and hit me on purpose. So I ask for it to be evented because god forbid we hold them accountable for something they did on purpose. It doesn't get evented. I ask for a teleport back. I don't get one. So I have to RUUUUn all the way back only to see my car is gone and so is everyone else is aswell. So I say something in ooc. "I'm fucking off RNR is shit." and some cock sucker replies ' Imagine goingto rnr for rp u fuckin dogbrain'.' I retailate with a choice few words and " It'd be fun to rp if i didn't get hit by some cunt then having to run all the way fucking back to get to the rp only for ppl to be gone and along with the car fuck out of here."

Then Admins turn ooc off and says "How about We don't bicker like retard" *jazz hands* So I report "yeah cause were fucking retards thts right but yall can't do yer fucking job" And get kicked.

If ya'll can't do your jobs as admins then what are you there for? running events? Jesus make a event runner tag if that is the case because it seems the admins want to sweep shit under the rug. For example some guy who was new got PK'ed and said oh jeez what was it something about "thats like the equivalent to a butter bar lieutenant kicking someone out of the entire army." He gets PK'ed again after making the same character so he makes the character again and says something like "You don't have the power to do that." and he gets a response "Yes I can." So he leaves. And I haven't seen him back since. I don't have all the details from that incident and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but that is the most recent one I recall. I couldn't give a flying fuck who did it. But when it comes to a point that people leave over it. In this case the one guy. It says something. It catches ones eye. If no one will bring it up then I might as well do it.

I may not have been the best admin, hell maybe not even a good one, but god damn, did I at least tried and didn't try to shove things under the damn rug. I at least attempted to spear head into the problem and sort it out best I could. No one bothered to PM or say take it to PMs or address it what so ever. And for Christ sake if you sit there and call people retards from your high and mighty position  just because your an admin and they aren't, doesn't make them retard it just makes you look like a real fucking asshole. Being an asshole doesn't get you anywhere except getting fucked. Trust me. Finally just because people have a disagreement, it doesn't make them a retard or less smart. 

5 minutes ago, Bohannon said:

some cock sucker replies ' Imagine goingto rnr for rp u fuckin dogbrain'.

if you're going to quote me at least remember u told me to suck ur cock

and on a serious note, the person who said 'on the money' was pilotfish. rnr has generally been acknowledged as meme time.

this has been the case with SST for ages. if u seriously think the MI fucking around and murdering ppl with cars should be taken seriously, you've got a major judgement issue with why rnr is the way it is.

my suggestion to you is that you politely ask people to not do that sort of thing instead of whipping out the insults

1 minute ago, Tony said:

21:40:51 - Pfc. Annabelle 'Hard Knoxxx' Thacker[OOC]: im fucking off rnr is shit

21:41:00 - Pfc. Siobhán Fairbairn[OOC]: imagine going to rnr for rp u fuckin dogbrain

21:41:53 - Pfc. Annabelle 'Hard Knoxxx' Thacker[OOC]: Imagine sucking my fucking cock. It'd be fun to rp if i didn't get hit by some cunt then having to run all the way fucking back to get to the rp only for ppl to be gone and along with the car fuck out of here.

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

I said I wasn't going to point fingers or name  names and I tried to not make this seem like a rant. and more of a complaint. But good point I should have put that.

if you make a thread without pointing fingers, the staff are going to take it as you bitching instead of having people to correct.

you can't correct the playerbase if you don't know who the problem players are, my man

Just now, Lalatina said:

21:40:51 - Pfc. Annabelle 'Hard Knoxxx' Thacker[OOC]: im fucking off rnr is shit

21:41:00 - Pfc. Siobhán Fairbairn[OOC]: imagine going to rnr for rp u fuckin dogbrain

21:41:53 - Pfc. Annabelle 'Hard Knoxxx' Thacker[OOC]: Imagine sucking my fucking cock. It'd be fun to rp if i didn't get hit by some cunt then having to run all the way fucking back to get to the rp only for ppl to be gone and along with the car fuck out of here.

Wasn't even needed. I put what was said already in the compalnt.

2 minutes ago, Pilotfish said:

Sorry. I won't run you over again. I was just having a laugh.

It wouldn't have been bad if I wasn't in the middle of rping probably would have had a laugh but I was in RP.

Topic locked.

Though typically the actions performed are mostly memes there are people who generally want to rp. Do not run people over with vehicles and ruin rp because you think it’s fun.

As for you Bohannon be more cautious when you open your mouth to reply to people. Especially when you are angry; if you want to be the bigger man then act like it. 

If in in the future you have a complaint you should name someone to be corrected instead of insulting admins in a public complaint forum whom had nothing to do with your misfortune.

Pilotfish, since you apologized I will forgo any punishment. Be sure you don’t repeat it.

16 hours ago, Bohannon said:

For example some guy who was new got PK'ed and said oh jeez what was it something about "thats like the equivalent to a butter bar lieutenant kicking someone out of the entire army." He gets PK'ed again after making the same character so he makes the character again and says something like "You don't have the power to do that." and he gets a response "Yes I can." So he leaves. And I haven't seen him back since.

Something to say on this. 

This player you mentioned was not new to the server. He has been around before. He was straight up trolling and when told to stop he didn't. Then he started insulting the admin team and the characters he was around ICly. So he was banned for 24 hours. 

You want a serious RP server, trolls take away from that. We all know trolling will get you temporarily banned.