Fitz

Still Can't Upload Images

Can't upload images, or set profile pictures of banners, no matter if using a link or an upload. New users stuck with the grey placeholder thingy. 

Also, wiki integration is still broken. 

I second this. No matter what I use, whether it is a direct upload or through a third party site like Imgur or Puush, I cannot set anything. I get a simple 'Error code: EX0' and I have yet to be able to fix it.

Not only that, but I'm unable to login with Steam.

• Useful 1

Image result for meme

Copy and pasting the image into your posts works. 

To answer the Wiki integration

When putting it into a post, you have to head onto Source and put "Scrolling=yes" as it automatically defaults for No.

As for Posting Pictures and Avatars. Unsure on when that will be fixed, though as Hazy pointed out, images via links seem to still work fine.

• Useful 1

Tried deleting my own avatar to see if I can put the exact one back. Nope. Apparently other websites using IP Invision was having the same issue.

The only reason I see this being an issue is an addon / plugin conflicting with the uploading of avatars. That or when we had the website go down a bit ago, it may of somehow reset permissions for the various usergroups.

The second theory seems more likely (or a combination of both) as Administrators and whatnot still have the ability to upload avatars while regular users do not.

• Useful 2

I'm bumping this thread because this is still a problem. I cannot login with my Steam account, nor can I upload any avatars (it seems like the site is not able to accept uploaded images). It would be nice if a site manager could look into this.

HA, site managers.

-- Not but really, please fix this. As the only REAL way to fix it is by Clt-C Ctl-V from a Google Document, or embedding a link. Sure, there's a way. But fixing it is the better option.

2 hours ago, dog! said:

I'm bumping this thread because this is still a problem. I cannot login with my Steam account, nor can I upload any avatars (it seems like the site is not able to accept uploaded images). It would be nice if a site manager could look into this.

2 hours ago, dog! said:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lalatina said:

<quote>

I don't get it. Why are you posting my quote twice?

1 minute ago, dog! said:

1 minute ago, dog! said:

What do u  mean

• Like 1
  • Sad 1