Sign in to follow this  
Maple Leaf Moosefucker

Max Whitelock -- Bridge Crew Application

Name: Max Whitelock

Station: Engineering

Biography:

Max Whitelock was born on the distant mining-colony of Wiaria, specifically to the small farming community of October, where he would then be raised by his parents. Apart of the Wiarian-Economic-Growth-Program, Max Whitelock found himself to be one of the first enrolled-locals to a program that aimed to take Wiarian-high-school-graduates and educate them with Federally-provided institutes. Having been a child who was continuously fixing farming equipment, machines and other various broken items, it was to no surprise when Max Whitelock was enrolled to the Engineering department.

Of course, as with any Federal-provided institutes, Max Whitelock was then placed into an environment with high-amounts of peer-pressure for Federal-services; regardless, he did incredibly well. With further economic-and-academic programs being provided to those who signed on for Federal-service, he would soon be enrolled for said Federal-service. 

Accepted as OCdt for Engineering, write up a Techdoc such as This (Jun's), doesn't have to be as flashy.

Check the Fleet category to see what's already been established, then submit your techdoc to me via PMs or in response on this thread. It can be any one aspect of the ship that isn't already established. Lifesupport, CIWS etc.

13 hours ago, Kris said:

Accepted as OCdt for Engineering, write up a Techdoc such as This (Jun's), doesn't have to be as flashy.

Check the Fleet category to see what's already been established, then submit your techdoc to me via PMs or in response on this thread. It can be any one aspect of the ship that isn't already established. Lifesupport, CIWS etc.

make me