• Origin: Achilles, Epsilon Prime, Epsilon Eridani
  • Eye Colour: Blue
  • Hair Colour: Black
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: Mesomorphic
  • Markings: Small black ribbon tattoo on right wrist
  • Family:
    • Father - Unknown - Unknown - Unknown
    • Mother - Melissa Jane Cutter - Ex-Medic (Alive)
    • Step-Father - Adam Markson - Ex-Mobile Infantry (Alive)
    • Sister (Older) - Paula Cutter - Mobile Infantry (Deceased)
    • Sister (Younger) - Emily Markson - High School (Alive)
  • Description:
    • [On Duty]She wears a standard issue MI Uniform and combat boots, often having various small pouches on her belt, or just a backpack. Her uniform is clean and well kept, being rather freshly distributed.
    • [Off Duty]She wears her MI Jumpsuit rolled down to her waist and a black tanktop underneath. She sometimes switches between wearing her suspenders up over her shoulders or rolled down with the rest of the jumpsuit, and differs between wearing a standard MI Cap, or tying her hair into a loose ponytail.

----------------------------------------------------------

Military Information

• Division: Mobile Infantry
  • Length Of Service: 1 Week
  • Service Record: Rct. > Pvt. > Pfc. > LCpl. > Cpl.
  • Known Injuries: N/A

Awards/Achievements

• N/A

----------------------------------------------------------

Photo Album

Spoiler

E3B92F20B9B2364C38489475AE2EC60363C8F5D8

(A photo taken by Jodie whilst working at her local bar of graduates, a year before her own graduation.)

CF495434E8AA45D5E5B172E6FC9D6BBB7E26D4EF

(A bootcamp squadmate's helmet footage of Rct. Jodie Cutter and Rct. Oscar Martin during war games.)

B12069EF0178D5205DFC15AEB52112E630DAC833

(Rct. Jodie Cutter's helmet footage the day she finished bootcamp, immediately being shipped to the Grant.)

----------------------------------------------

Video Journal Entries

Entry #1: New Blood

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The screen flickers as the camera begins recording, Jodie's face incredibly close to the lens, her tongue sticking out a bit as she messes with it. She takes a second before realising it's recording, setting it down after and sitting back down, on a stool within the bar. "Oh, there we go. Alright, well.. I'm here. One of my friends gave me this idea before I got shipped off, some way to keep all my thoughts and stories to either look back on or show my family, or to just argue with myself from time to time. But yeah, so.. I made it. I landed on the ship just yesterday, got settled into the barracks, then straight back out, no messing around. Literally, within an hour, and the tannoy was calling us all to a briefing.. It was, uh.. scary, I guess?" She plays with her long dark hair idly as she talks, often glancing behind her to see if anyone had walked in. "I mean, Dad did say that the Mobile Infantry was dangerous, but you honestly don't see it until bullets land a foot from your.. well, foot." She sighs, folding her arms and leans on the counter that the camera sits on. "And for such a big ship, I've barely met anyone... Just a few folks at the bar, drowning their sorrows, but.. Too depressing for me, I think. We'll wait and see how the rest of the week goes." She shrugs, before giving a mock two fingered salute along with a slight smirk. "Private Cutter, out."

**End Recording.**

Entry #2: The Swing of Things

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera turns on, sitting across from Jodie as she sits cross legged on her bed, the barracks lights dim. She looks tired, her eyes dark and her long hair let loose and messy. She sighs heavily, running a hand through it. "Well.. Still my first week here, so far so good.. Had a few training sessions, done some cover manouvers under Staff Sergeant Vickers. She seems nice, knows what she's doing and isn't an asshole to everyone. Then we done a simulation later on under the Captain, can't remember his name... God, it was awful." She shakes her head, rubbing her eyes after. "I've never seen the Bugs firsthand yet, but in the Sim-Room, it all feels so.. real, but so fake.. It's weird..." She frowns, one hand moving to hold her side. She lifts her tanktop slightly, bruising seen up her right side of her waist. "And on my second drop, some asshole in a big suit smashed me into a wall... Hurt like a bitch, but Vickers and a Private, Baxter I think, they helped me." She yawns quietly, covering her mouth. "Alright, shut-eye time.." She reaches forwards to turn the camera off, a blank expression on her face, before the screen cuts out.

**End Recording.**

Entry #3: The Longest Day Ever

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera turns on, facing a blank wall while movement is heard behind it. After a moment it is turned back, Jodie holding it in one hand, the other fixing the bottom of her black t-shirt. Her eyes are dark once more, a small red paper-thin scan above her eyebrow with small white strips of tape across it seen. Her voice is tired and slightly raspy, like she's losing her voice. "So, uh... It's been a, uh.. a really odd day. Yeah, I, uh.. Today was my third drop, and my first against the Bugs. Adam always told me stories about them, which didn't make it any less scary when I saw them up close and personal. I'd have probably been even more scared, had I not been in command of my own squad, which the Captain was also part of. I was more scared in case I fucked up and he took over for me." She gives a slight smirk, crossing her legs, fidgetting idly with her fingers. "Who'd have thought it? I only made it to Private a day or two ago, barely even here a week. On the dropship, the Captain made me Private First Class so there was no confusion, and I guess he and Staff Sergeant Vickers saw something in me, so.. Now I'm a Lance Corporal. Heh.. Less than a week, not even trying to prove myself.. I guess it just comes naturally. I just got down there, blocked out the bugs and focused on my team. Guess that's what any good leader would do, right? My men before me.." She sighs softly, running a hand through her long messy hair. Her bare arms would be covered in bruises, which she glances at and addresses. "Yeah.. turns out, bugs are heavy sons of bitches.. Like, real heavy. Still, could have been worse.. Though I gotta go now, I'm shattered.. I'll keep you guys posted." The screen cuts out as she reaches over, turning the camera off.

**End Recording.**

Entry #4: A Summary

Spoiler

**Recording...**

The camera turns on, adjusting to a dim light. After a moment of moving around, Jodie is brought into the frame, seen sitting down on a bed, the camera sitting on her pillow. She's only wearing a short tanktop and a pair of black boxers, ready for bed. She rubs her eyes, yawning. "Oh, holy shit... I don't even know where to begin, it's been a little while. Well, uh... So far, I'm still alive. I've never seen the inside of the medbay yet, so that's good, at least. I've came so close to getting caught by a bug these last few drops, but... Luck, I guess." She shrugs, running her hands through her long black hair idly as she talks. "I'm meeting quite a lot of people on the ship now. Not a lot of people seem to be pretty open, though, it's pretty hard making friends.. So far the only person I get along best with is Jaz. She's pretty cool, good squad leader and doesn't seem to like trying to make friends, but.. who does? There's a few others I talk to now though, but what I do notice is, everyone seems to work pretty well on the field. Friends or not." She shifts, turning to face the camera and crosses her legs, resting her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands. "I, uh.. I've had a few chances to lead squads now. It's weird, like.. I wanna go career. No, I -am- going career. I wanna be up there, I wanna be remembered, I wanna make my mark on this company and help keep us alive. But when I get put up for squad lead I always hesitate and doubt myself... Me and Vickers had a quick talk about it after our last hellhole of an Op, and I'm guessing she and Top had a talk about it beforehand, so.. She made me Corporal." She smiles slightly, then shakes her head. "More responsibilities, more chances to prove myself... More chances to fuck up big time... Here we are, on our way to the big leagues.. Fuck, I'm tired.." She yawns once more and leans over the camera, turning it off.

**End Recording.**

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relationships

Loved | Friends | Liked Trusted | NeutralDisliked | Hated | Despised

Cpt. Sebastian Bently"Captain Bently's our Cee-Oh. I met him on the same drop I first got squad lead, and he was put into my squad, so.. No pressure then. He seems really dependable, cool under pressure, and knows exactly what he's doing. I've only briefly seen him mingling on the ship, so I'm not too sure yet what he'll be like with others. All I've really learnt from him so far is if you've got a cold, coffee and double scotch is the answer."

Pfc. Leena Stokes: "From what I've seen of Stokes, she seems... well, normal. But what I kinda like is how we're a bit similar. She's blunt, has a sense of humour, doesn't really care when something bad happens and just accepts it. I've not seen much of her on the ship, but I know she's at least competent on the field."

Pfc. Eric Shepard: "Shepard's a bit of a puzzle. I've been on a few drops with him, our first one I asked him to be my second and he seemed a bit annoyed by the notion. Most times I see him he's either talking back to NCO's, or just.. being a pain. Who knows if he's always like this, though?"

WO. Valarie Faust: "I don't really think I've met the Warrant Officer to know much about her. We've spoke in the bar maybe once or twice, I think, but I think she was decent. Don't see her becoming a problem, and judging by her rank, she at least knows what she's doing and has respect for her people."

• Like 1

• Updated Journal Entries
  • If anyone wishes for their character to be added to relationships, feel free to request here or via steam.