Sign in to follow this  
killer402402

Complaint against Luca Romano

character name Luca Romano

steam name: someguydude123

steam id STEAM_0:1:36429525

Complaint: repeated events harassment and being a constant problem by taking stuff that happened IC and taking them into OOC, and purposefully being a jerk about it. That's the best description I can give he is taking something that happened in the game, and verbally harassing me OOC and causing problems IC by being hurt on purpose only to make whatever I do to him medically magically worse, even to I am doing protocol, all in the aims of making me look bad.  for example, after he received third-degree burns I was asked to take his bp and check his heart rate so I strapped a bp cuff to him and to the stethoscope to listen to his breathing. to which he replied with the personal attack listed in attached, there are multiple people who have witnessed his flame in OOC when it had to be disabled due to him flaming.  It is apparent he is talking this game to heart and voiced it in OOC. After the OOC incident, I did confront him to wich debois and Conely can attest to me apologizing to him for if he took anything in ic to OOC. finally, he has resorted to calling me a "blue falcon" in OOC which is in attached, also this isn't the first time He has called me this either, this is just the first time I have it recorded.

https://imgur.com/a/Jo4gKbq

Not a lot of time to rebut this because I have formation at 2000, but basically calling you a blue falcon and calling you out in OOC for things that you are actively doing wrong, like playing the victim in front of everyone when you provoked me in LOOC during a training session I'm trying to run is pretty immature. I'm 99% sure you're the one that took things to OOC when you started passively aggressively coming at me because your character almost killed mine, and I'm currently taking IC action to have your medical character revoked due to gross malpractice that almost resulted in my character's PK. (For those of you that don't know, she log rolled a patient that could've had C-Spine injuries, and then give them ammonium salts while they were actively being treated and he was having a stroke, causing him to panic and furthered damage to himself due to a seizure being triggered... so yeah.)

For reference when you're trying to play the victim and the only thing the other person is saying is that you cannot properly function as a medic and their sole reason for calling you out is because you're actively doing the wrong thing and refusing to admit to it, maybe you should consider "Hmm, he's not the one." because I'm not the one. I know I haven't been a civilian in a while but if you're seriously offended by anything I've said to you you need to grow up a lot, because everything I've said to you are just flaws, point mine out and come at me, I encourage it because I'll correct myself. Don't go around trying to make me look like a bad guy in front of everyone because you're attempting to play the victim card, that shit don't fly, ghost rider, and neither do I.

tl;dr Stop playing victim, be a better medic, stop trying to provoke a reaction out of me, it's not the one you want.

I'll be handling this complaaaaaint. For the time being, I'd like both of you to not reply while I investigate logs and witnesses.

So after investigating this situation and talking to multiple parties and seeing multiple bits of log, I've concluded this entire incident was blown a bit out of proportion. 

Both parties dabbled in OOC more than they should have, but over all I don't think any damage was done.

I'm just going to say this; Keep IC as it is; In-Character. No need to escalate anything into OOC.

For now, just avoid each other and learn to get along. Move on from the incident. 

TL;DR - Move on, play nice.

#Locked and Handled.