Sign in to follow this  
Maple Leaf Moosefucker

A notice to all

starship_troopers_ta_icon_by_thedoctor45

112th Battalion, A Company, First Platoon

Master Sergeant Kid McCarthy

'I, being of legal age, of my own free will, without coercion, promise, or inducement of any sort, after having been duly advised and warned of the meaning and consequences of this oath, do now enroll in the Federal Service of the Terran Federation for a term of not less than two years and as much longer as may be required by the needs of the service. I swear to uphold and defend the Constitution of the Federation against all its enemies on or off Terra, to protect and defend the Constiutional liberties and priviledges of all its citizens and lawful residents of the Federation, its associated states and territories, to perform, on or off Terra, such duties of any lawful nature as may be assigned to me by lawful direct or delegated authority, and to obey all lawful orders of the Commander-in-Chief of the Terran Service and of all officers and delegated persons placed over me, and to require such obedience from all members of the Service or other persons or non-human beings lawfully placed under my orders - and, on being honorably discharged at the completion of my full term of active service or upon being on inactive retired status after having completed such full term, to carry out all duties and obligations and to enjoy the privileges of Federation citizenship including but not limited to duty, obligation and privilege of exercising soverign franchise for the rest of my natural life unless stripped of honor by verdict, finally sustained, of court of my soveriegn peers...

So help me God.'

As the Master Sergeant of First Platoon, it has come to my attention that multiple people have seemingly become unaware of not only the sacred oath, but what is expected of them as an Trooper within the Mobile Infantry. As such, I will be making the following points clear:

You will obey all authority.

You will not-talk back to authority.

You will understand that despite not agreeing with authority, you must respect the authority.

To quote from the oath: "...and to obey all lawful orders of the Commander-in-Chief of the Terran Service and of all officers and delegated persons placed over me..."

So, to get to the point: You signed up for this. You agreed to put the group over yourself. You have made the sacrifice and are willing to put your life on the line for the betterment of the Federation, and thus the group. You have voiced, by stating the oath, the acceptance of authority.

Following this moment, I will no longer be allowing these petty-little instances to slide. We take our oath seriously, as well as our service. If you cannot accept your duty, or your oath, you will be found and punished.

YOU HAVE AGREED TO TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR HUMANITY. THAT WILL COME AT THE EXPSENSE OF YOUR COMFORT, YOUR ABILITIY TO FREELY EXPRESS YOURSELF, AND YOUR RIGHT TO ASSUME THE HIGH-GROUND BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE CORRECT.

ZERO. TOLLERANCE.

• Funny 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Sad 1