Sign in to follow this  
MasterMedicMan

request

requesting someone rips/ports a model for me. thanks in advance. i only need the head.

need a head model of someone that probably looks iranian/middle-eastern, woman, not a snack q-t. if i find one i'll post the steam link, i just don't remember how to rip

man, i was a complete shitlord at it. i only remember extracting .gma's and divvying it up into textures and porting some models into like -- blender. but the texture divvying i can only vaguely recall. used crowbar and shit like that. porting to blender i just, for the life of me, cannot recall.

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf Moosefucker said:

Whiplash is the new official pac god

not rlly

i leave super heavy editing to people like tony or nazz, im just fast at porting things

1 hour ago, Orwell said:

i always used the sci fi citizen arabs

I can't tell the difference between the males and the females either, they all look like fruit flies to me. Yum.

i think the model i wanted to use is no longer on the workshop. just went through like 80 pages. fuck. nevermind, thanks tho guys. will contact some of you if i find a model in the future. if anyone finds like a middle-eastern type lookin lady, that isn't an ig model lookin type, toss it my way, yeah?