Arrow

Chiyuki Asahi

IHjtbmUYyh5IfmLGPNLucVtp8yQ1S_H6vpB6kP7a9IuN318vv4qKIYnTIB3N1bEzvZGL9vttCzAov5yilSdqgBL7BeTOBYljGj6V3WmFYW6pOJk20YbqAJ_2TA-5NdhveyRkACfB

Asahi avoiding work either on ship or on a drop.

Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But she is a mother and we should respect her. - Chiyuki Asahi "

Chiyuki Asahi's strangely wise moto

Theme(s). (P.S. Feel free to speed it up to 1.25 it's still fire)

Spoiler

Basic Information

Name: Chiyuki 'Frog' Asahi

Place of Birth: Japan, Kobe

Date of Birth: September 22

Height: 5'7

Physical DescriptionDriven, passionate, dedicated, none of these words describe Chiyuki Asahi. A man of Japanese roots stands before you. He stands at a very short stature of 5’7. He looks very young and thus weighs very little. At a weight of 120 pounds. He looks like he has an average build apparently not putting in too much work into his activities. His eyes have a dull look to them as if he’s looking for the next way to procrastinate. He stands at a constant slouch as well. His hair is black and his eye color brown. He looks generic and boring. When in combat one thing would stand out the most. The about 40 signatures written on his helmet and the two most identifiable are Butch Francis, Hunter Majika, and on the back in big bold letters. "HUNTER MAGIC!" Anyone versed in Jumpball knew that these players were from the team Arogonauts.  

Weight: 120

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Brown

Military Information

Branch: Infantry.

Years of Service: 0

Certifications: M55, 3GL, DMR, Fragmentation Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Morita SAW rifle, Morita.

Personal Information

Family: Shikaku Asahi- Father. Yoshino Asahi- Mother.

Backstory: He comes from a normal family and he joined because why not. He has a plan for his life. This adds to it so he just kind of did it. This is the mindset for this man. "I dunno'."

Characteristics: Lazy. But when push comes to shove selfless to save his friends. Not used to compliments or being under pressure social wise he tends to take it very badly. Often avoiding eye contact, scratching his neck or his head, and he repeats his favorite saying. "Mendokusai" or in english. "What a drag."

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Weaknesses: Lazy.

Fear of "Small" bugs.

Fear of slimy things.

Not the strongest person.

After being worked very hard he is slow to recover. Often getting cramps or sore muscles. 

Has a tendency to throw up after copious amounts of work or motion.

Strengths: He very rarely gets mad or starts fights. He figures it's not worth the effort to get mad. Unless it's for a very good reason. 

Very good balance.

Surprisingly smart

Other Information: Glass jaw. Responds better to lectures using logic and reasoning and kindness. Rather then, hard work, PT, and yelling. Good vibes not bad ones.

Personal Relationships

Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

(Ask and I'll add you puny mortals Also put ur god damn first names as well as last. i cant be bothered to remember that shit)

Alice Vickers

Spoiler

Uh...I'm at a loss for words for Vickers...She's...Pretty cool. Most people say they admire someone but it's really just the rank. I admire the person for her personality...Not uh...Accomplishments and feats. She's just a really...Neat person. I kind of want to have-Be- her personality. I dunno'. She keeps giving me a second chance. I guess it's like fifth chance now. Not sure if that's naive or whatever but...I'm not going to change. It'd be too hard to change. Effort and all that. I want to sit down and have a chat once in a while or something. She works me like a crippled three legged horse that she bet on. I didn't eat anymore that day. Uh...She's pretty cool despite getting on me for being lazy. -- I find myself trying to seek her approval a lot...I'm like a small child looking to his parents or whatever. Man what a drag. I think I'm loosing it with her though. I don't think I'm 'fixing' myself like she wants. It's whatever though. I don't think I will change. -- AH WHAT THE FUCK?! Ok so...Holy shit...She had a firing squad FUCKING SHOOT AT ME!? Alright so to sum it up. I ran away from a chore as I usually do but Vickers dragged me down into the armory where she had a firing squad shoot at me with paint balls. I didn't know they were paint balls. I thought she was about to execute me. That's the closest I've ever been to dying. I'll get into that in a journal. Anyways by the end of it...We grew a lot closer. I grew to respect her more and we had a good chat afterwards. She's really scary some times. Yet others I find her to be a kind person. I hope she sees me more as a friend then someone to fix. I think I need to chill for her sake at least. I also told her to take a break every once in a while. Being promoted to Second Lieutenant has it's pros and cons. I told her that continued work adds on stress and stuff like that. I think she took it well. I hope. --

Jackie Knoxx

Spoiler

Uh well. I don't really think she likes me. She yells at me for being lazy sometimes but I don't hold it against her. What a pain though sometimes. She seems kind of nice anyways. Forgiving maybe? Uh. Haven't had the greatest of contact with her but it's whatever. In conclusion "Meh". -- She got demoted after complaining about cleaning duty...I think it's partially my fault. I started complaining first. Mendokusai.

Mare-...Swede girl

Spoiler

She seems nice. Hasn't yelled at me yet. We're able to hold a conversation for a while till eventually I state something like. "Off to take a nap." Or me trying to hide from NCOs or something like that drags me away. Ninty nine percent sure she talks shit in swede. You can tell because it kind of sounds like me complaining but in Swedish. I think she wants to be an NCO on the account she keeps a hand made NCO guide on her at all times. She writes in that a lot. Although she did chase me up and down the ship once because she was ordered to give me cleaning detail. She's probably someone I might take to go look at clouds and do absolutely nothing for hours. Wonder if I'll meet others like it. She's pretty ok. Not a pain well maybe. We'll find out.

Atichat Saiphan 

Spoiler

I've gotten to know him better a couple of times. He's pretty cool now that I've spoken to him.

Naomi Hawthorne 

Spoiler

God I hate writing in the yellow. It's so hard to see. Such a drag. Anyways uh Naomi...She keeps yelling at me about effort I think. She seems nice though. But it's like...Nah but lets talk more but...Nah. But it'll be fun. Type thing.

Max Valentine

Spoiler

She's pretty cool. Loud and tought me how to use a 3GL. That's neat I guess. She hasen't got on me for being lazy yet. She also ignored the fact that I commented on a cannibal Scottish Recruit several times...Like litterally everyone in the bar. Is that normal? 

Jodie Cutter

Spoiler

Um...She's pretty nice I guess. She's been assigned to mentor me. Squires was the previous one but he quit before even an hour. I wonder why Vickers keeps trying this. Anyways she seems to be taking this pretty seriously already scolding me but...She seems nice despite it. She puts her best in...Maybe that's why Vickers assigned her. Anyways uh...I guess I'll get to know her better over the next few weeks. Hopefully I don't fuck up. It's a bit of a drag training and stuff. -- Haven't seen her recently...I've been advancing on my own...Hope she comes back to take some credit for it.

Jake Williams

Spoiler

I dunno' he uh...He seems kinda weird but weird is alright. I'm not against it. I like him more then most of the guys.

Ffanci Jenkins

Spoiler

She's pretty cool. Met her not to long ago and she doesn't get on me about my habits. That's how you start off good in my book. She's fun to hang out with and talk to. She's good at making...Serving? Water? It's like premium H2O. Anyways she's pretty neat. Not a drag at all. She calls me a master of Zen because I made a joke once. It's kind of funny actually. She also says I have everything under control

which...I kind of like. She's -real- easy going and I like it. 

Lachlan Dunn

Spoiler

Honestly. My few of him is all over the place. He gets on me a lot more then most people. But he's also alright-ish? It's weird. Because he tries to talk to me so much about me being lazy. I don't know. Every time I try and talk to him usually it goes back to "Stop being a lazy piece of shit." Or something like that.

Patrick Stevenson

Spoiler

My few of him is a lot like Dunn's. He tries to change me and talk to me all the time like he's an NCO. But he's not. Also, He personally over sees a lot of the PT that I get put through so my few of him slowly gets worse. He makes fun of me a lot and junk. Not sure if it's joking or serious. Either way it's a drag to dislike someone. So I don't really care.I'll just keep cruising along.

Shay Callahan 

Spoiler

Uh. Shay. The guy with the dog. He's pretty cool. We talk everyonce in a while and it's never really a bad talk. He seems like an alright dude. Dosen't really get mad at me too much. Is not a drag to be around. I like him a lot. Wish we could talk more sometime.

Jack Alday

Spoiler

...........................................................................You!!!...................................................................................I think he's the one that almost got me killed by firing line! He's easily the one person I dislike the most on the ship. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

William Saint-Claire

Spoiler

Honestly he's pretty cool. He -also- knows where the vents are. I need those vents so bad. He's pretty chill but gets on me from time to time. We have an alright time talking to each other. Would like to get to know him better. You know. What has he done, His experience in the MI.

Video Journal Entries

(These are physically stored within the Character's personal Terminal. Only those who have been given access can ICly see the logs, however it is mainly for backstory/info purposes) (P.S. Completely ripped this from Jodie Cutters bio. She made this. Even the font is stolen)

Personal Entry #1: Uh...Run down, I guess?

Spoiler

**Recording...**

Chiyiuki Asahi is seen in laying down in his bed. He looks like he just got up from taking a nap. His eyes are watering and he yawns at the very beginning. He waits a couple seconds before speaking. 

Uh...So I got this idea from the staff. She was talking about how when people write books they speak from their subconscious so I decided to speak into a camera till I find out what I want to know about myself. It's like some zen monk shit. Anyways uh...Just going to start by describing my time so far in the MI and what others think about me. It's been about a week and I'm a Private first class. I've been on many missions already. Even the attempted assassination of the Sky Marshal. How do I sum it all up? I say it's all such a drag. Every single part. Although I have some people that don't yell at me for being lazy. I have one of the Staff Sergeants...Sleptz...The Swede girl...I don't have many friends do I? Oh! I have uh...'Lick' too! He's pretty cool. Anyways I already have like five corporal mentors. Or at least five different Sergeants have tried to get me mentors but the Staff Sergeant, Vickers, acted first. My mentor was supposed to be Sergeant Squires but he said something along the lines of. "Stop being a lazy piece of shit and I'll help you," Well isn't the whole point of the mentor supposed to make me not lazy? Anyways I got Jodie Cutter at the end of it. She's pretty cool. Oh also. I'm not changing. I'll be lazy till I die but that doesn't mean I'll slack off when we do shit. In training? Sure. In parade? Definitely. Me and my...Three friends getting shot at? No. I won't be slacking. Also this one time Vickers made me carry around 300 pounds of ammo and guns for four hours. Those four hours consisted of running, fighting, and then finally me collapsing. That was not fun. -Also!- Yesterday when the Sky marshal almost got killed I got mail right afterwards of my parents were heading to Iskander for the weekend starting Friday. The problem is mail gets around very slowly. That was sent around Monday. I get it after the drop and I start freaking out and I yell at the new Staff Sergeant because my day was already pretty shit...Literally. We walked through shit for about an hour, got blown up, -and- I over slept and missed the whole city RnR. So I yelled at the Staff and got kitchen duty everymorning for the next like three weeks or something. I -also- have dead-lift PT for slouching. Given by Vickers and Sorrentino. So now my scheduled goes like...Cooking, Nap, Talk, Deadlift, Nap, Drop, Nap, talk, Nap. PT, Nap, and possibly another drop. I need more naps man. Uh anyways. That's the rundown. Uh...Bye I guess. What a dra- He leans in and turns off the camera as he is talking. He leaves abruptly.

**End Recording.**

Personal Entry #2: Are you serious?

Spoiler

**Recording...**

Chiyiuki Asahi is seen sitting in his bunk. His eyes are red and it looks like he's been crying. He sighs then speaks.

Uh...So good news and some really bad news...Good news is my family is ok from being in Iskander or whatever. The bad news is uh...My girl friend fucking died...He takes a long break and the camera cuts. Obviously he edits his videos. Uhm...She was driving along the high way and she got into a motor accident...He rear ended a fucking semi-truck. She apparently was reading some mail I sent her a while back...That's so dumb. I got the letter literally today. I uh...This fucking sucks. What a drag man... Another abrupt cut happens and he looks slightly better. So it's the next day...I got some more good news and some more bad news. I've been a SIC at least eight times now. The bad news is Alice...Vickers says she wants to promote me but she can't because her hands are tied. I'm not a good role model for the enlisted and what not. Which is strange because...Who would ever look up to me anyways. Plus they all look up to Sergeants and Staff Sergeants too. I dunno'. Being SIC is alight I guess. Maybe I'll forever be a SIC and just get -really- fucking good at it. It's such a drag though sometimes. Dealing with people who don't listen. Also! I got M55 certified as well. That's cool. I also gave Vickers an idea for tactics. I made a joke about proactive lazyness. That's why I learn to use all sorts of weapons. So I can kill them or deal with them in the easiest way possible. Say there's an MG nest. Instead of me running through MG fire. I blow it up and walk up there when ever I feel like it. So then she drew this whole thing of instead pushing in to kill enemies. Draw them out and let them come to you. I invented a fucking master mind tactic and I'm excited because I get to do the bare minimum and still get stuff done. It's quite literally a dream I've had before.

**End Recording.**

Spoiler

Personal Entry #3: Mendokusai...

Spoiler

**Recording...**

Chiyuki sits there. He takes a much longer break then the original two. He takes a deep breath and then speaks.

So...Wow...A lot has happened. Where to begin? We just got back from a pretty fun skinny drop. No sarcasm. I watched a movie type thing that flashed images into my head and I also watched the clouds for a bit. Although when I got back this dude named Alday made dinner. Which is fine except he didn't clean his shit up. So I had too. I complained a lot and hid as usual except...Vickers seemed extra...I dunno'. Strict. She looked at me and unclipped her holster. She then brought me down to her office and asked if I know what multiple accounts of 'insert something about refuseing orders here' Anyways I started to panic because of what she said over the radio. She told Sorrentino to choose four people and have them go to the firing range. I began to sweat and I started to doubt Vickers. "Was she really my friend. Can I trust her?" I decided I did...Until I got down there and she told me to jump into the firing range. Like -inside- of it. I refused and asked what she was doing. She told me that either we can do it -here- or we can do it in -there- I was dumbstruck. Horrified and confused. She pushed me in and Sorrentino literally dragged me the rest of the way. By the time I grasped what was going on I started to struggle and he punched me in the jaw. I took the hit like a champ and didn't even budge of course. But eventually Sorrentino was forced to retreat from my hand to hand combat abilities. By that time I looked at the firing squad and I panicked again. Like a deer in head lights I collapsed on my knees just  starring at the guns. I told myself to move but I couldn't. I repeated it and repeated it but I never even moved. They Vickers said to fire and I thought this was it. I thought I was dead. Except they were paintballs. I collapsed in fear and was dragged to the med bay. I passed out and several hours afterwards I talked to Vickers again. I requested her so I could get my head straight. I'm usually good with high pressure situations but even that one was a bit much for me. I talked to her and I asked her a few questions. "Would you shoot me like that?" Was probably the most important one. Then came a favor. "Tell me to quit instead of out right shooting me." She said if it's in my capabilities I would keep you off that firing line. Which was good enough for me but then she said I don't like seeing people get hurt and I could tell you were hurt by what I did and I feel guilty. Which was an amazing response for me but the icing on the cake was that she said if she needed to she would do something as horrifying as what happened today. That was what put my mind at ease really. -Then- I sent her some work related stuff that I need done by tomorrow...Uh oh. Then uh...I don't know why I said this but I told her. And I quote myself "Don't be afraid to take a break every once in a while. Stress and continued work wears down on someone sometimes. Even just chilling with the enlisted for an hour or two would help them and you." I think she liked that at any rate. Chiyuki takes another break and it cuts abrubtly. Also I felt really bad about this but I think I got Knoxx demoted because of how I act. I was complaining about the cleaning of the kitchen and she got demoted by Vickers because she said "He has a good point" In response to me. I feel like double shit after that...I don't want to be...That influential or...*Sigh* I hate to say it...I don't want to be that lazy if it means ruining others. Does that mean I'll stop it all together with the combination of all that happened today? No. Probably not. I'll still complain and sigh and mope around...But...I won't refuse anymore. I'll do the work asked of me on ship. But for right now I think a nap is in order. I'll start doing it tomorrow or something. Asahi frowns at his ending comment and goes to turn the camera off.
**End Recording.**

Spoiler

Personal Entry #4: Huh.

Spoiler

**Recording...**

Asahi starts out this recording by chilling in his bed. He holds the camera above him. The first thing he does is yawn and then he starts.

So what to do...What to do...I'll just go over this weekend I guess. So Friday nothing really cool happened. Saturday and Sunday though. Oh man. What a drag it was. Lets start off with Saturday. In the morning we had an FOB defense. It went alright nothing special. I've been SIC almost every drop for a while. I think they know that I'm a good leader. Anyways the drop. I was in Westervelts squad and it was nothing really special. I had an M55 and a pair of range finders. Then suddenly this royal appears and gets too close for nukes or CAS. So this guy Zander. With a Morita X decides to fight the thing with Scott. With no assistance they take it out. Zander gets swiped and a few broken ribs. Nothing too bad. Drop after that...I think. I don't know if I'm going in order any more. I think the FOB could have been friday but whatever. Saturday we went down to Terra and took back DC. It was my first time fighting progs and I did pretty well. Used a DMR and killed a lot of them. It was some WW1 type stuff. Trench warfare, infantry rushes after artillery. Stuff like that. We won and we took a picture. I woke up the next day and realised I was on fed net! Holy shit! I was right in the middle. I didn't mean to look cool but it happened on accident. I was yawning and it looked like I wasn't even surprised that we took DC. It was great. Afterwards we went back up and hung around for a while then I went to bed. Sunday was pretty big day for me. Also probably the worst day for me. First thing in the morning we go on a drop. Turns out they are cultist psycho people. It carries on. It was a bit of a cluster. The drop lead knew he messed up but it was a bit late to fix it. Anyways I'm providing support with the DMR and this guy comes out of no where with a machete. I pop two rounds into his chest but he keeps going. I shot at his heart too. He grabs my arm and tries to cut it off. I grab his wrist and wrestle him for a bit. All the while he was yelling stuff like. "I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR TOES! I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR DICK AND TURN IT INTO A HOT DOG FOR DINNER." You know. Casual cult stuff. But then he tries to swing at my face and he succeeds. He hit the gas mask and his machete got stuck inside of it. Sleptz shot him and I got up and finished him off.  After I got over the fact I almost died and was slowly breathing in poisoned gas which didn't seem to do anything anyways I had a weird laugh about it afterwards. It's strange how someone yelling about eating your toes is funny. Then after that Sleptz decided to bring a cultist gas mask on board. Which was dumb. We were all fine. Then later on that day. About an hour or two we created an FOB. I was Second In Command again and I thought I did really well. There was a couple times where people didn't stay at their posts but it's alright. No one was hurt. Killed a tanker then left. Then...Get this. I FUCKIN' SAVED THE AROGONAUTS JUMPBALL TEAM! WOOO! I've never been more hyped in my life. I met, Hunter, Butch, and Dimitij...Although Dimitij was kind of mean. Anyways Hunter was fucking amazing and so was Butch. Hunter even said he might sign up. Could you imagine?! A pro JumpBall player being in the MI! He had a game tomorrow though so he couldn't leave. I tagged him on insta and stuff. I got a cool pose with him in MI gear. Fucking legend. We still talk some on insta and other social medias. He's so much cooler in person. My favorite player now! Butch is a close second. I got all of their signatures except one on my helmet. I'm carving a couple of them in. Hehe. That was the best. I usually don't get that hype either but I was so excited to meet them. I wish we could talk more, Hunter. I already miss you.

**End Recording.**

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ryu said:

shikamaru best character of all naruto

I see you have culture. I agree

Spoiler

when i told you to change the name because its the same name as a character from one of the most popular animes of all time, and that does a good job of jolting people out of the experience, that's probably not the best idea to make him a carbon copy of shikamaru anyways

1 minute ago, Orwell said:
  Hide contents

when i told you to change the name because its the same name as a character from one of the most popular animes of all time, and that does a good job of jolting people out of the experience, that's probably not the best idea to make him a carbon copy of shikamaru anyways

Welp ever since i changed the name no one has rly commented on me being a carbon copy of shikamaru its a fun character to play anyways (at least for me)

5 hours ago, Coleision said:

add Naomi Hawthorne AND Max Valentine

Added Naomi fuuuk Max (never met him and was lazy af right now)

Added Jodie Cutter. Updated the strengths and weaknesses to compensate as the character developed and received his nick name

Starting a journel to keep myself relevant. will update it when something important happens or when im bored :D