Spoiler

Chill Music

Spoiler

Basic Information

Name: Tzipora Bronson

Place of Birth: Small mining town owned by Sarns Industries on Sarns III

Date of Birth: 5/15/2272

Height: 5'8"

Physical Description: She is a fairly toned woman with an average height. Her Jewish roots showing from her prominent nose and naturally tanned skin. Has some pocket mark scars and a large surgical scar reaching the length of her spine. The woman has a resting bitch face but is usually in a good mood.

Weight: 163 Lbs.

Hair colour: Brown

Eye colour: Blue

Military Information

Branch: Mobile Infantry 

Date of Enlistment: 12/28/2298

Years of Service: None

Service Record: Nothing too notable besides some drops, and something that is [Classified] sadly.

Personal Information

Family: Aleksander Bronson (Father) Asher Bronson (Brother) Elijah Bronson (Brother) Tzitta Bronson (Mother) Yiska "Jessica" Bronson (Sister)

Backstory: Hailing from the mining colony of Sarns III, Tzipora was born into a small Jewish community in one of the many mining towns. Her goal in life was to get good grades, and so she worked as hard as possible to allow herself to get some sort of scholarship from the mining companies for college on another planet. With the colony being not even two decades old there was no college there, and her dreams of colonizing other worlds had to be fulfilled elsewhere. She worked her way up until she got what she needed and took an associates in Archaeology and a major in Crop Management. After about two years of college she got into a car accident, and at the age of 20 was paralyzed from the waist down. She spent the next two years getting her Major, but was still confined to a wheel chair. She than started a small tutoring business to raise money for her spinal surgery, and with help from her family she was able to meet that goal. After that she had much physical therapy and soon, her idea of getting citizenship. With that she would have much more respect, and so it would be easier to get jobs and possibly serve as some sort of political figure in the future. So with her wits and proper muscle function, she joined the MI and plans either on a short tenure, or a career.

Characteristics: She is serious at most combat points, but is very much into fun off duty. Her skills as a short lived bartender make her a good at making people like her at the bar, and her general nature of not speaking of wildly contrasting ideals. Unless its Asahi then she gets very much defensive of her views, mainly out of fun because most people share most of her views, and her friend just so happens to think a horse sized duck is easier to fight then a hundred bitch ass duck sized horses. That duck will eat you alive and kill your family, those little bitches get stomped and they are dead, DEAD! Back on topic, she is known as a somewhat social butterfly because people don't hate her or what she does, and is generally liked by most people for her non-confrontational attitude and kind, insightful words.

Strengths & Weaknesses: She is a very competent rifleman, and is very solid under stress. But thats when she in battle, off the battlefield she struggles with occasional nightmares and the anxiety of her comrades well being. She tends to these issues by having friendly conversations and hanging around Saint-Claire. 

Other Information: Yeet Yeet Yeet

Log Book Because Why The Fuck Not?

Spoiler

*What seems to be a camera is turned on, falling over for a second before it's put back to it's original angle.*

Hey! This is a terrible video done in a terrible fashion as evidence I made Claire’s ring by hand. Don’t expect any talking.

*Tzipora turns now walks in front of the camera, heading to a small tool station that is visible from the camera’s point of view. The video is three hours long, with her taking pieces of metal  and fusing them together. She then twists the metal into what seems like a triple helix around a small cylinder. Theres a large space between the cylinder and ring-like thing. She then tempers the metal by heating and cooling it in a nearby mug of water. She then moves to gathering what looks like sand, different kinds of sand. She melts each sand variety by itself, adding in some broken bottle of different colors and making sure the mixture is well mixed so the color is even for each batch. Then she walks behind the camera for a solid twenty minutes before reappearing with a small tug of what looks to be a clay like mixture. She pours in the glass to about halfway, each batch going in at random intervals before she places the triple helix metal band into it, then topping off the rest of the molten glass coloring. She sits down for a few minutes to let the ring cool before taking it off and using her plasma torch on ultra low setting to finally fit the ring properly. She also smoothes the edges, and buffs out any imperfections. She then allowed it to cool, the inside now smooth and the ring itself being a conglomeration of color with the triple helix being visible inside of the glass.*

Look at this baby! Best I can do on short notice but I’m sure he’ll like it.

*Her hand moved forward to the camera and it shuts off*

Personal Relationships

Attracted | AdmireFriends | Liked | Neutral | Disliked | Hated

Spoiler

Saint-Claire

Spoiler

@Silent William Saint-Claire: He's an ass. He enjoys joking about, being sarcastic, and whispering bad ideas into my head. I love it. He takes away so much of the serious aura many others place down and just keeps the mood light. But he is very jaded, and also pretty... pretty. He's cute, with all those scars and tragic backstory, god I'm a sucker for shit like that. In what other place would I find a man like that? He's also really sweet, and tender. Also he tastes like barbecue sauce. Ha, just joking. He doesn't taste like that. Anyways, I like the guy, and he really enjoys it when I'm soft on him. He just melts into my hands and enjoys hugs. I could ask for a better guy but fuck me if he isn't a good soldier. And a medic. And an engineer. He has a lot of years on him.

Guess who’s a fucking idiot! That’s right, me. The guy is hot but a fuckin ass I swear. Sure he has issues with keeping shit personal and intimate because of bad experience with relations, and honestly it’s my fault for thinking I could have something with the guy. So we’re “Good Friends” or in plain terms friends with benefits. We cuddle, kiss, and stick around for each other. Of course my fucking brain just keeps dumping ideas onto me and honestly I just want to survive a few more days, weeks, years. Is that too much to ask right now, to just have one day that doesn’t make me have horrible anxiety? 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Ok holy fucking shit me and him are signing the papers and shit like that. Also we exchanged I love yous and other things and nidhvijdsnhf bgnardbgdvyi geabgcbzcvbcnvk,cb f7icvxbit.

Ok maybe I was a bit too excited with that. Much calmer now. We decided to cuddle in the bunks, and fool around a little get a little frisky. Then he asks what he can do for the betterment of us. So I decided to put down the possibility of signing the forms and getting shit legal and all. He said "I'd love to" which felt like an incomplete sentence so I replied with "But....?" and he just chuckled and said something along the lines of 'but nothing' I forget. Then we exchanged 'I love you's and all that and now I pretty happy. Heres to hoping I don't up and die on him like his last lover. Fuck thats kinda morbid, maybe I'll just marry him out of the Infantry andbi nidsfdisuf. Stop, no, too soon. God dammit why brain.

Asahi

Spoiler

@Arrow Chiyuki AsahiThis guy is somewhat of a lazy prick when it comes to doing work, thinking, and staying awake. But he is a solid marksman and soldier, if not a bit dense. He has the workings of an NCO and hell, maybe if he gets his shit together he can be more than that. He's a good guy and a decent friend when it comes down to it. I could ask for someone better but who am I to ask god for something I can't receive? 

Harth

Spoiler

@Hearth Veronika HarthWhat can I really say? She's got spirit and she has potential. Though sometimes I wish she stuck with the group and didn't just wander off sometimes. She keeps her head straight and shoots as well, and looks to me as some sort of guiding figure when I've been here a month and a half. Anywho, thats all I really got to say.

Gotta say over the few weeks we've known each other she still hasn't forgotten about me, even when she now outranks me. She is still the fun loving, goofy friend that I like. She keeps her head straight, and now keeps with the combat line. I'm proud of her, glad she's now getting the recognition she deserves. Hope she soon outranks Hartwick, that would make me smile. Also she is a good hugger, nearly got me a few times in the Great Hug War, though I feel there may be some kind of revenge plan after I defeated her with a motherly embrace.

Tyberos

Spoiler

@Heresiarch Grimm Apukohai Tyberos: The guy worries me. He's fun to be around and he is infected with a zombie like virus and is taking meds to keep that at bay before FFRL makes a cure for that shit. His psychic abilities are mainly dampening other psychics abilities and he seems a bit unhinged since then. People like him, I like him, but I'm worried that he may be hitting the edge of what he can stand. Lets hope FFRL gets that cure out soon so he can possibly get back to his normalish self. 

During the campaign the guy was really concerned for me when Claire got hurt. Seems most people assume me and him are fucking. Their not wrong, mind you, me, why the fuck am I writing this like someones gonna read it? Why the fuck am I doing any of these? Is it just something in the air around the members of the 112th that make me want to write about people I meet? I mean who the fuck cares? I sure don't.

Zemke

Spoiler

@Fitz lorilee ZemkeCurrent Fleet Commander. She asked for people to duel in fencing, so I stopped trying to get into Claire's pants as me and him walked over. He got out in less than a second and I got her out once, while she worked to try and get me out twice. The last time she got me out I had kneed her, and she chucked the masser at me. Nicked my arm, and we shook hands. Cool lady, apparently shit at fencing, which makes sense on how I made her work for it.

Stevenson

Spoiler

@StevieJr Patrick StevensonHe's a good guy. Keeps his mind on the battle and keeps shooting. We don't talk much at all and we get along just fine. He's a marauder and some people don't like them, I like them just fine.

As stated before, good guy all around. Also he is immune to hugs, but not pokes. I don't know a human alive who is immune to pokes. Maybe Tyberos, I'll have to see. Anyway, we talk, exchange small tales, keep each others backs during drops and keep in good terms.

Dominiko

Spoiler

@rarewatch Vito DominikoWhat can I say about this guy? He has a decent sense of humor, extremely good soldier, and very much loyal to his men. Wouldn't say we're friends or anything but hey, with most of the others here I trust him with my life.

Hartwick

Spoiler

@nikb Lowell HartwickMe and him don't get along well, so we keep out of each others hair. When we do bump heads its threats and swears all down the line. I dislike him quite a bit, I doubt he even gives a shit about me.

Valentine

Spoiler

@Coleision Maxine ValentineEngineering lady, decently chill and a lesbian. Barely know her.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorseTheNomad said:

That duck will eat you alive and kill your family, those little bitches get stomped and they are dead, DEAD

also false

On 1/13/2019 at 1:28 PM, nikb said:

Lowell Hartwick

14 hours ago, Coleision said:

add maxine valentine, my guy

Added, though I don't know why as I barely know you fucks

• Optimistic 1