Jun Nagase

New dropship?

11 hours ago, nikb said:

idk why we dont use that one

Caused lag wasn't worth the hassle from what I saw when we used it, doors didn't work right anyway @Arrow

Yeah doors didn't work too well, also it's really big and was kinda bulky to use.

The one posted flies a lot better, as for lag idk, doesn't lag in SP but then again what does

Server seemed to handle the neurotec A-10 fine though (aside from the bugs neurotec itself introduced)

I remember flying that beast on a prog drop with more enemy Ai than I could count (The a-10 shows you all enemies in a large radius) and it wasn't anymore lagfest than usual

48 minutes ago, Jun Nagase said:

Yeah doors didn't work too well, also it's really big and was kinda bulky to use.

The one posted flies a lot better, as for lag idk, doesn't lag in SP but then again what does

Server seemed to handle the neurotec A-10 fine though (aside from the bugs neurotec itself introduced)

I remember flying that beast on a prog drop with more enemy Ai than I could count (The a-10 shows you all enemies in a large radius) and it wasn't anymore lagfest than usual

link?

2 hours ago, nikb said:

link?

We tried it, it didn't work. You couldn't get something similar in SP because Xal edited it for the server.

We're testing the Jun-linked dropship now btw.

Just now, Fitz said:

We tried it, it didn't work. You couldn't get something similar in SP because Xal edited it for the server.

We're testing the Jun-linked dropship now btw.

steam messages pls