PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION

Alignment: Lawful Good
Personality Type: Bubbly
Strengths: Smart, Clever
Weaknesses: Low self esteem, Easily Flustered

RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION

Stolen from @Pundii & @Litcoins

Spoiler

Relations: Love/Crush|Admired|Like Family|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Dislikes|Hates

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Lowell Hartwick - He’s one of the first people I met when I came aboard the Grant. I'd like to think we're really close now. I think I can count on him. He's a good friend. 

Joshua Edwards I’m not sure why he shut me out. But all things must come to an end. 

Jackie Knoxx I'd call her a friend, I suppose. She's funny and a bit weird, but I like hanging out with her. 

Valarie Faust I really like her a lot. She's saved my ass a couple of times, most recently she gave me her armor after mine was shredded by a bug. 

Leana Wells She's one of my bestest friends. I didn't realize it until the other night, but she has my back and I have hers. I would most definitely be sad if she died. 

Aaron Holtz Aaron and I are close. Really close. I feel like I can tell him anything, I trust him so very much.

Mikhail Kuznetzov I reattached his legs- well, gave him biotechs. I'm not really sure how I'd rate him. He's a little too conspiracy theorist for my liking. 

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

Tzipora Bronson Bess Frann! One of my first deployments she was my battle buddy. I started calling her bess frann and it just kinda stuck. I like her a lot, she's pretty chill and I always smile when she's around.

Troy Hughes He's really nice, I think. A little intense sometimes, but super friendly.

Sophia Holloway I think she and Miss Falco had a thing for a minute, but Falco ended it. I think she's nice? I've not had a whole lot of time to talk to her.

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

Shane Emmett He's one of the psychics on the ship. Kinda strange, has no filter. He runs ahead a lot, surprisingly, I haven't had to patch him up.  I like him, I think with more time, we could be friends. 

Mira Oberlin I'm kinda sure she's some kind of psychic. Though, I'm not really sure. Then again, yeah- she's gotta be. She's really chill, listened to me chatter on while I stared at a guy in a warehouse. She didn't shout at me or tell me shut up. I guess she's pretty nice!

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

Katrina Geier She's got this whole motherly vibe going on. I dig it. She's a solid medic and I hope to learn a lot from her. 

Arryn Falco I have trouble explaining this relationship. She's like a mom to me, but that kind of mom that'll give you a fork and let you stick it in an electrical outlet, letting you experience the pain- but then she'll come and pat you on the head and let you know it'll all be okay. I value her a lot more than I let on.

Charlie Scott He's the boss. I learn a lot from him, and he makes the learning fun. Nothing is ever boring with him around. 

Christopher Miller He's pretty chill, lots of laughs usually. I think we're close to being what I would consider a friend. 

William Saint-Claire I like Claire, he's pretty nice. A little weird sometimes, but overall, he's pretty cool. 

--[[Federation Marauders]]--
-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--
-
--[[Other]]--
-
--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--
-

On 3/3/2019 at 11:02 AM, Randynand said:

Valerie Faust

On 3/3/2019 at 11:40 AM, NorseTheNomad said:

Best Frann???