Applications

OPEN

<Accessing File....>

<CPT. HANNAH Q. ZHAO>

<FFRL Archives. Accessing....>

<SUCCESSFUL. Welcome, Captain Zhao!>

---

APPLICATION

NOTICE: All files are subject to viewing by Alpha-5/ANIMUS Personnel.

-

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name:

Steam I.D.:

Length of time on the Server:

Length of time RPing:

Time-Zone:

How active are you?:

-----

Write below which division you are interested in working in.

Write below what you think you could bring to the division.

---

IC Section -

Name:

D.O.B.:

Sex:

Physical Description:

- If Applicable -

Education History:

Criminal Record:

Employment History:

Service Record:

---

---

---

APPLICATION

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Sting

Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:11523337

Length of time on the Server: About 2 years. Multiple long hiatuses taken, during this time, though. 

Length of time RPing: Six years, give or take. I don't wanna think about it too hard.

Time-Zone: GMT. The British one.

How active are you?: Probably daily, unless something comes up. 

-----

Astronomy.

God, this is the hard part, ain't it? I'm an active member of the server, and pretty trustworthy. I've had my licks with the staff team, but I'd consider myself pretty trustworthy and well known. I've been role playing for quite a long time now, and I've been part of the server for a good time, now. I've never done anything such as Military Intelligence or other such branches, and I'd like to branch out into it. I'm applying for an untouched and arguably, an underappreciated branch of the FFRL. With this, I think I'd be able to assist in the establishment of fun events, and help foster and encourage good passive RP within the faction itself. I'm looking for a faction for more deeper and gripping passive RP, and I think this is a good one for it, then.

-----

IC Section -

Name: Dylan Scarlett

D.O.B.: 7th September, 2263

Sex: Male

Physical Description: An average looking man, standing at about 5'9. He has wiry and messy brown hair, running down to about the top of his neck. He's got light hazel eyes with a pair of glasses upon them. His physical frame is whilst not unfit, is a clear far-cry from someone in active service. He's got fair skin and a light smattering of freckles. A couple scars touch his body, and his left hand is a BT replacement.

Education History:
Graduated High School with above-average, albeit not outstanding grades.
Graduated College with a bachelor's degree in fundamental & applied physics.
Further postgraduate study led to a doctorate in physics.

Criminal Record:
N/A.

Employment History:

2 years in Mobile Infantry service following High School. [2281-2283]
Graduated College & postgraduate studies with Citizenship grants. [2281-2289]
Began work as a Federal scientist, researching & specializing in nuclear energy. During this time, he assisted in the establishment of several nuclear plants across the Federation. [2289-2299]

Service Record:

From 2281 to 2283, Dylan Scarlett served in the Mobile Infantry, 87th Regiment.
During this time, he reached the uninteresting rank of Corporal, received the bare minimum of medals and prestige expected for a MI veteran, suffered a couple injuries, most noticeably the lost hand. He received specialized training in grenade launcher operation, and resigned the moment his 2 years were up.

• Winner 1

On 4/16/2019 at 7:29 AM, Sting said:

APPLICATION

- OOC SECTION -

Steam Name: Sting

Steam I.D.: STEAM_0:1:11523337

Length of time on the Server: About 2 years. Multiple long hiatuses taken, during this time, though. 

Length of time RPing: Six years, give or take. I don't wanna think about it too hard.

Time-Zone: GMT. The British one.

How active are you?: Probably daily, unless something comes up. 

-----

Astronomy.

God, this is the hard part, ain't it? I'm an active member of the server, and pretty trustworthy. I've had my licks with the staff team, but I'd consider myself pretty trustworthy and well known. I've been role playing for quite a long time now, and I've been part of the server for a good time, now. I've never done anything such as Military Intelligence or other such branches, and I'd like to branch out into it. I'm applying for an untouched and arguably, an underappreciated branch of the FFRL. With this, I think I'd be able to assist in the establishment of fun events, and help foster and encourage good passive RP within the faction itself. I'm looking for a faction for more deeper and gripping passive RP, and I think this is a good one for it, then.

-----

IC Section -

Name: Dylan Scarlett

D.O.B.: 7th September, 2263

Sex: Male

Physical Description: An average looking man, standing at about 5'9. He has wiry and messy brown hair, running down to about the top of his neck. He's got light hazel eyes with a pair of glasses upon them. His physical frame is whilst not unfit, is a clear far-cry from someone in active service. He's got fair skin and a light smattering of freckles. A couple scars touch his body, and his left hand is a BT replacement.

Education History:
Graduated High School with above-average, albeit not outstanding grades.
Graduated College with a bachelor's degree in fundamental & applied physics.
Further postgraduate study led to a doctorate in physics.

Criminal Record:
N/A.

Employment History:

2 years in Mobile Infantry service following High School. [2281-2283]
Graduated College & postgraduate studies with Citizenship grants. [2281-2289]
Began work as a Federal scientist, researching & specializing in nuclear energy. During this time, he assisted in the establishment of several nuclear plants across the Federation. [2289-2299]

Service Record:

From 2281 to 2283, Dylan Scarlett served in the Mobile Infantry, 87th Regiment.
During this time, he reached the uninteresting rank of Corporal, received the bare minimum of medals and prestige expected for a MI veteran, suffered a couple injuries, most noticeably the lost hand. He received specialized training in grenade launcher operation, and resigned the moment his 2 years were up.

DENIED

If I see you stop doing retarded-ass minge-/me's, I'll think about accepting you.

I know you can RP well, but I don't have dumb-ass 'mingewalkers' in my division.

Prove your worth, bucko.