Mother: Alexa Knoxx [Dead]

Brother: Cody Knoxx [Alive]

Sister: Chloe Knoxx [Alive]
Homeworld: Terra
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Baby Blue

Rank History:

Rct - Pvt - Pfc - Pvt - Pfc - LCpl - Pfc - Pvt - Pfc - Pvt - Rct - Pvt - 3Spc - Pfc - Spc - Pfc - LCpl - Pfc

Attributes:

Strength: 16/20
Dexterity: 18/20
Constitution: 16/20
Intelligence: 17/20
Wisdom: 17/20
Charisma: 20/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 10/10

Pain/Health: 9/10

Other Information:

ASK TO BE ADDED
Personal Relationships
Relations: Close|
Respected|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Noticed|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

--------      

Valerie Faust

Spoiler

Faust is one of my longest going friends on the ship, although we've had a lot of ups and downs in the sense of we haven't really consistently talked, we have a mutual friendship there. I wouldn't say she has been one of my greatest friends on the ship but more someone who I've never had any notable bad blood, although she can be annoying sometimes... She's an all around legit friend of mine.

--------      

Eric Shepard

Spoiler

Eric is someone who can be really fucking annoying but at the same time can avoid confrontation, though I think it's because we all accept he's a meat head.. Or well I do anyway. He seems to like me and my attitude, I can imagine that's why he tries to annoy me but I'm not saying it is working BUT he's certainly an okay guy, so I do like him in that sense and I can also respect his loyal attitude. Overall a dumbass though

--------      
Chiyuki Asahi

Spoiler

Asahi is an okay guy, stupidly lazy it's like he does it on purpose but it's whatever, it's better then how I used to be like. He tends to avoid confrontation unless it's with NCOs, he usually fucks them off. I can't say he's someone I'd consider a friend but he is certainly someone I noticed.

Spoiler

--------      

John Freeson

Spoiler

John is one of my closest friends on the ship, he's usually stuck by my side and is always up for talking to me if I need someone to talk to. Although at times he can be annoying, I know he doesn't mean anything by it and most of the time it's just to cheer me up. A lot about is quite similar aswell actually, we both have fucked up but we always redeem ourselves and come back better... Sure I might be taking a while longer at my redemption but it doesn't matter because I can go by my own pace. He's a Corporal now which is the rank I wanted but it is what it is, wouldn't mind him leading me anyway so it's cool.

Spoiler

--------      

Alexander 'Lick'

Spoiler

Lick has to be one of my favourite people, I'm not sure why because we've never been really good friends but I don't know.. I mean I guess we have been, he was my 'therapist' for a bit and he helped me get out of a bad state of mind. I think everyone agrees with me in liking Lick, he's weird and also nice. Overall to me he's just a great guy, which is fairly rare to be honest.

--------      

Quinn Caffrey

Spoiler

Caffrey is probably one of my favourite NCOs, she's certainly one of the more sympathetic and understanding ones in the roster. I'm glad Caffrey was the one to remove Lance Corporal patch because she didn't all shitty about it and she is also trying to help me get it back aswell, for example she's helping set up a training or sort out the one I want to do with Bellic. She is someone I truly respect and I wouldn't mind calling her friend at all but right now it's more of a personal and professional level of respect, she is great.

-------    - 

Erae Bellic

Spoiler

Bellic has been around for just about the same time I have, before now we've never really properly clicked, I remember the time when she was a Sergeant and I guess back then she just looked at me as a troublemaker but now we seem to be friends. The reason I like and respect Bellic is because she told me how before when about eight NCOs hated my guts, she never really saw a problem that I couldn't solved and now she is actually supporting me and helping me solve the problems. I consider her a friend, feels like we've got to knowing eachother on a more personal level or atleast understanding eachother like friends do, I'm not sure if she has the same opinion but eh still. Overall, she makes me feel better and is helping me not fuck up.. I mean what's not to like here.

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

--------      

Shay Callahan

Spoiler

Shay, I want his hoodie.

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

--------      

Lachlan Dunn

Spoiler

Lachlan is a cool guy from what I've seen so far, purely because of his reaction to things and jokes are hilarious. No complaints about him yet, avoids confrontation and doesn't have a problem with me.

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-
-

--[[Other]]--
-
-
- 

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

--------      

Glenn Reynolds

Spoiler

Glenn is someone I knew for a short while, I've forgotten them a bit but for a good cause.. It was like a roller coaster for the short time I did know them and it fucked me up a bit so.. Yeah, that's that.

• Like 1