Mother: Alexa Knoxx [Dead]

Brother: Cody Knoxx [Alive]

Sister: Chloe Knoxx [Alive]
Homeworld: Terra
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Baby Blue

Rank History:

Rct - Pvt - Pfc - Pvt - Pfc - LCpl - Pfc - Pvt - Pfc - Pvt - Rct - Pvt - 3Spc - Pfc - Spc - Pfc - LCpl

Attributes:

Strength: 16/20
Dexterity: 18/20
Constitution: 16/20
Intelligence: 15/20
Wisdom: 15/20
Charisma: 20/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 10/10

Pain/Health: 9/10

Other Information:

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Valerie FaustWe had a moment of not really talking much but now we talk quite a bit, one of the people I mainly like hanging out with on the ship and also sparring with even though she beat me to a pulp...- Meh, whatever I guess. Was cool and still is.

Annabelle Thacker: The girl who dodges death, not really surprised when you pop out of nowhere but it does kind of mess with my head a bit. Still good friends.

Franco SorrentinoHe helped me out when I needed it and that's about it, we never really built anything more then that but I can consider him a friend I suppose. Good CO and a true veteran of our platoon.

Dominic Cage: I remember disliking you at first, now you're a Sergeant and actually a decent guy. I was wrong I suppose.

Elizabeth Graham: Don't speak that much to be honest, seem alright.. Kinda like a work friend or just you know, acquaintance.

James Chevosky: Can't remember the last time I spoke to you, you always acted like a Sergeant so it's not you that's changed, probably me who's changed.

Sean 'Dumbcunt' Richardson: Tried to understand you and I did, you're just a dumb cunt.

Sebastian Bently: Hated you at first but you're actually pretty good at understanding me and just seem broken.. Like me but yeah, good NCO and a good person.

Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowtisch: Funny guy but you're losing your fun because of all your losses, don't let it effect you man.

Rahman Takeshi: He's one of my best friends, haven't seen him around but whenever he pops up we usually get along.

Devin Saiphan: Friendly asian guy who hasn't showed me a bad side what so ever. Cool dude.

Ethan 'Fucker' Thacker: Hey! You're back and it feels good, first person I talked to.

John 'Shaggy' Freeson: He's been around a while and I've seen him around, he's a chill guy and he made me a really good milkshake... Also his beanie and hair is cool.

'La Condom' Oscar De La CondamineFunny guy, should hang out some more.

Eric Shepard: Bit of an idiot.. Wait no, he is an idiot but a good idiot because he's all about pride or whatever, good person to use on drops because he has heart.

-
-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

Travis YoungNot sure what to say as we don't talk to eachother personally really.. I know you're probably a bit heart broken because of Bailey's death but overall.. Meh.
William St ClaireUsed to fucking hate you but you're okay now, now that it's been a while anyway.. Meh, good Jiu Jitsu.
Troy 'Turtle' Hughes: Used to joke around and take the piss out of you but you changed once you got NCO.. Nothing I can do about it but I find it hard to talk to you, you seem like a completely new person and one I'm not sure I like.

Vinera Rose: Ashley's sister, didn't like me at first but we don't really interact so I guess there's just a mutual respect between us.

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

Alicia White: Sweet girl, nice person to talk to in the bar and stuff.

Jessica ReadMy bestie as she likes us to be called, she's a friendly girl and just likeable in general. Helps me with my mind by giving it something more nice for once.
-
-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

Kristina 'Bigrun' SigrunHooga booga! My big friendly giant, we were good friends ages ago and then for probably a whole year maybe over, you stopped talking to me but I'm so happy we're finally close again.
-
-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

Alyssia HarperWe hated eachother and then had a pretty emotional make up. Nothing more to add to that, nothing really expanded off it.
-
-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-
-

--[[Other]]--
-
-
- 

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

Reece ThackerI hadn't seen you in ages, you just come back and now you're fucking dead.. I don't believe in that religious shit but atleast you'll be with Cooper now.. I'll remember you, just like your brother.

Emile 'Sheep' Baader: Where did you go..? I miss you but I've forgotten about you over time, I guess we'll never see eachother again and it's something I gotta deal with.

Aphelion Dominica: Not sure where you went but you were odd and .. Yeah not sure what else to say really.

Garret Swift: Out of the platoon, no idea where you went, maybe back to your wife but I'm not sure. Hope you're all good.

Sila Ren: Another one I was friends with who seeming disappeared, nobody really tells me where you went and your sister gets offended when I ask so I find it hard to care now.

Frank Esposito: Fuck knows where you went, another older one who just left. Had good banter but I've forgotten about you a little bit.

Viktoriya Natraski: Haven't been around, another one I've forgot about for my own mental health. Sorry.

Michelle Cooper: No idea where you went, thought you died but apparently not. Used to be okay friends.

Annabeth Norse: You went somewhere and I don't know where that is. Miss you but have forgotten about you by choice.
Sarah 'Redbitch' RedbrickI've witnessed many of my friends go but this one hit me really hard, how could someone so humble and kind be thrown out like trash? You helped me in every way and even now I still find it hard to forget about you. Miss you a lot.

Tom Solomons: Gone, good NCO and I reckon you'll come back.

Felix Krautstag: Heard you died, you were one of the older ones and it's a shame to see you go.

Eric 'McDowner' McDowly: You were a good guy when we first met, left, came back and were a bit of an asshole? Whatever, you left again.

Ashley Rose: An NCO that put a lot of effort into trying to help me succeed in engineering, I didn't but I still take your advice and your death still upsets me. Miss you.

Daisy Bailey: Hated me, thought I'd die quick, hate to say I told you so. No in all seriousness I respect her and it'd be childish of me to hate.

Pixie: Some guy I forgot the first name of and took the piss out of. Forgotten.

Glenn Reynolds: I've chosen to forget about you, wasn't healthy for me and I'm trying to stop myself from blaming you. It is what it is.

Elizabeth Taylor: Got the PDA message and I cried to myself for about an hour, kind and humble.. You didn't deserve to die so soon.

Morgan Keller: Forgotten.

Renee Veil: Spoke once, forgot about you to be honest.

Titus Varro: Did you die? Not sure.

Michael Finch: Got transferred out and then I heard you died, rest in peace Finch.

Tina Konig: You were helpful and tried to understand me, we also had good banter but you're another good one gone.

Maddox Ryder: An outcast who couldn't handle being an outcast, get well wherever you went to but I'm gonna have to forget about you.