Mother: Alexa Knoxx [Dead]

Brother: Cody Knoxx [Alive]

Sister: Chloe Knoxx [Alive]
Homeworld: Terra
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Baby Blue

Rank History:

Rct - Pvt - Pfc - Pvt - Pfc - LCpl - Pfc - Pvt - Pfc - Pvt - Rct - Pvt - 3Spc - Pfc - Spc - Pfc - LCpl

Attributes:

Strength: 16/20
Dexterity: 18/20
Constitution: 16/20
Intelligence: 15/20
Wisdom: 15/20
Charisma: 20/20

Misc. Attributes:

Combat Rating: 10/10

Pain/Health: 9/10

Other Information:

Personal Relationships
Relations: Loved|Admired|Like Family, Brethren|Good friends|Friends|Aquaintance|Neutral|Mixed|Dislikes|Hates|Fears

--[[Federation Mobile Infantry]]--

Valerie FaustWe had a moment of not really talking much but now we talk quite a bit, one of the people I mainly like hanging out with on the ship and also sparring with even though she beat me to a pulp...- Meh, whatever I guess. Was cool and still is.

Annabelle Thacker: The girl who dodges death, not really surprised when you pop out of nowhere but it does kind of mess with my head a bit. Still good friends.

Franco SorrentinoHe helped me out when I needed it and that's about it, we never really built anything more then that but I can consider him a friend I suppose. Good CO and a true veteran of our platoon.

Dominic Cage: I remember disliking you at first, now you're a Sergeant and actually a decent guy. I was wrong I suppose.

Elizabeth Graham: Don't speak that much to be honest, seem alright.. Kinda like a work friend or just you know, acquaintance.

James Chevosky: Can't remember the last time I spoke to you, you always acted like a Sergeant so it's not you that's changed, probably me who's changed.

Sean 'Dumbcunt' Richardson: Tried to understand you and I did, you're just a dumb cunt.

Sebastian Bently: Hated you at first but you're actually pretty good at understanding me and just seem broken.. Like me but yeah, good NCO and a good person.

Alexander 'Lick' Tschenkowtisch: Funny guy but you're losing your fun because of all your losses, don't let it effect you man.

Rahman Takeshi: He's one of my best friends, haven't seen him around but whenever he pops up we usually get along.

Devin Saiphan: Friendly asian guy who hasn't showed me a bad side what so ever. Cool dude.

Ethan 'Fucker' Thacker: Hey! You're back and it feels good, first person I talked to.

John 'Shaggy' Freeson: He's been around a while and I've seen him around, he's a chill guy and he made me a really good milkshake... Also his beanie and hair is cool.

'La Condom' Oscar De La CondamineFunny guy, should hang out some more.

Eric Shepard: Bit of an idiot.. Wait no, he is an idiot but a good idiot because he's all about pride or whatever, good person to use on drops because he has heart. I think he likes me but just hides behind his tough act. I just like making him feel uncomfortable because it's funny but sometimes he does it to me.

Sarah Redbrick: You're back! We never really had time to catch up but I'm just so over-whelmed that you're alive.. Please don't ever leave again, ever.

Iris 'Blanket' Blanka: Blanket is chill, she hasn't caused any problems with me or anyone really and she's just so laid back. I respect her for not turning against me after I had a fight with her friend Harper, she seems like she's able to look past my shit and just treat me with respect. Should make friends with her.

-
-

--[[Federation Engineering Division]]--

Travis YoungNot sure what to say as we don't talk to eachother personally really.. I know you're probably a bit heart broken because of Bailey's death but overall.. Meh.
William St ClaireUsed to fucking hate you but you're okay now, now that it's been a while anyway.. Meh, good Jiu Jitsu.
Troy 'Turtle' Hughes: Used to joke around and take the piss out of you but you changed once you got NCO.. Nothing I can do about it but I find it hard to talk to you, you seem like a completely new person and one I'm not sure I like.

Vinera Rose: Ashley's sister, didn't like me at first but we don't really interact so I guess there's just a mutual respect between us.

--[[Psi-Ops]]--

-
-
-

--[[Federation Hospital Corps]]--

Alicia White: Sweet girl, nice person to talk to in the bar and stuff.

Jessica ReadMy bestie as she likes us to be called, she's a friendly girl and just likeable in general. Helps me with my mind by giving it something more nice for once.

Daniel Dumont: Last time I remember I called him a fuckboy but he seems okay now, haven't spoke to him a lot though.
-
-

--[[Federation Marauders]]--

Kristina 'Bigrun' SigrunHooga booga! My big friendly giant, we were good friends ages ago and then for probably a whole year maybe over, you stopped talking to me but I'm so happy we're finally close again.
-
-

--[[Federation Fleet]]--

Alyssia HarperWe hated eachother and then had a pretty emotional make up. Nothing more to add to that, nothing really expanded off it. We just need to not talk to eachother because I just can't be bothered with your shit.
-
-

--[[Federation Provost Corps (Marines)]]--

-
-

--[[Other]]--
-
-
- 

--[[The Fallen, Forgotten, Transferred]]--

Reece ThackerI hadn't seen you in ages, you just come back and now you're fucking dead.. I don't believe in that religious shit but atleast you'll be with Cooper now.. I'll remember you, just like your brother.

Emile 'Sheep' Baader: Where did you go..? I miss you but I've forgotten about you over time, I guess we'll never see eachother again and it's something I gotta deal with.

Aphelion Dominica: Not sure where you went but you were odd and .. Yeah not sure what else to say really.

Garret Swift: Out of the platoon, no idea where you went, maybe back to your wife but I'm not sure. Hope you're all good.

Sila Ren: Another one I was friends with who seeming disappeared, nobody really tells me where you went and your sister gets offended when I ask so I find it hard to care now.

Frank Esposito: Fuck knows where you went, another older one who just left. Had good banter but I've forgotten about you a little bit.

Viktoriya Natraski: Haven't been around, another one I've forgot about for my own mental health. Sorry.

Michelle Cooper: No idea where you went, thought you died but apparently not. Used to be okay friends.

Annabeth Norse: You went somewhere and I don't know where that is. Miss you but have forgotten about you by choice.
Tom Solomons: Gone, good NCO and I reckon you'll come back.

Felix Krautstag: Heard you died, you were one of the older ones and it's a shame to see you go.

Eric 'McDowner' McDowly: You were a good guy when we first met, left, came back and were a bit of an asshole? Whatever, you left again.

Ashley Rose: An NCO that put a lot of effort into trying to help me succeed in engineering, I didn't but I still take your advice and your death still upsets me. Miss you.

Daisy Bailey: Hated me, thought I'd die quick, hate to say I told you so. No in all seriousness I respect her and it'd be childish of me to hate.

Pixie: Some guy I forgot the first name of and took the piss out of. Forgotten.

Glenn Reynolds: I've chosen to forget about you, wasn't healthy for me and I'm trying to stop myself from blaming you. It is what it is.

Elizabeth Taylor: Got the PDA message and I cried to myself for about an hour, kind and humble.. You didn't deserve to die so soon.

Morgan Keller: Forgotten.

Renee Veil: Spoke once, forgot about you to be honest.

Titus Varro: Did you die? Not sure.

Michael Finch: Got transferred out and then I heard you died, rest in peace Finch.

Tina Konig: You were helpful and tried to understand me, we also had good banter but you're another good one gone.

Maddox Ryder: An outcast who couldn't handle being an outcast, get well wherever you went to but I'm gonna have to forget about you.

• Like 1